George Zimmerman in Custody?? After Gun Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
From twitter

@sbutlerfox35

Zimmerman is free to go per cops Shellie still needs to give details #Fox35

The more I hear of the 911, The more I wonder about what is going on really.

Or possibly she was not supposed to be there when he came his stuff and she was. We just don't know.

The news was saying no gun was involved.

That would have had to have been court ordered. The reason I believe there was no such court order is that there would have been a deputy on scene to make sure. Sounds like George just showed up. :moo:

That would have had to have been court ordered. The reason I believe there was no such court order is that there would have been a deputy on scene to make sure. Sounds like George just showed up. :moo:

No it wouldn't. I have seen my gf's through a ton of divorces. People are allowed to get their stuff especially if there is no date yet.

I am thinking if the police let him go, Nothing much was going on really.

According to MOM Shellie is the one that had moved out and came back for her possessions not the other way around.

No it wouldn't. I have seen my gf's through a ton of divorces. People are allowed to get their stuff especially if there is no date yet.

Yep. You only get a deputy if there's an RO in place, the court orders it or the parties agree to it, ime. jmo

If, in real world one wants to retrieve personal belongings in a legal manner without hassles and threats one invites police. JMO

The title of this thread needs to be changed, IMO. It does not appear that he is or ever was in custody. :twocents:

All I know right now, is I am seeing horrible reporting. Everyone wanting to make this a story. There was a gun. There was no gun. There is a knife, there is no knife. :dunno: I guess it is a slow news day, and the media is being very irresponsible. :twocents:

I can only go by the 911 call, where SZ said there was a gun and he had his hand on it and was threatening them with it (ie, if you come any closer).

He punched his FIL in the nose

He broke her personal property with a knife

All mentioned on this 911 call.

http://www.clickorlando.com/blob/view/-/21852750/data/1/-/eryp8vz/-/911-call-audio.wav

If he isn't arrested, I'll be shocked.

MOO.

Melanie

Oh wow that is shellys fathers home so those boxes etc was georgenz movn out. He hasn't left yet either.

How do we explain away punching FIL in the nose. Self defense perhaps?

:scared:

MOO

Mel

Oh wow that is shellys fathers home so those boxes etc was georgenz movn out. He hasn't left yet either.

No. Shellie was the one who moved out and came back for her belongings from what has been reported on HLN.

How do we explain away punching FIL in the nose. Self defense perhaps?

:scared:

MOO

Mel

Again, That is just a report, Does not mean it actually happened. And if it did, HE WOULD BE IN CUSTODY FOR ASSAULT. So my guess is it may not at all happened that way.

There is something DEEPLY wrong with him, how many times has he been in trouble with the law over the last few weeks?? This is crazy.

ugh...He supposedly punches her father in the nose yet she chooses not to file charges?? Where is her spine?? you better believe if someone punched my dad i'd be filing a RO and pressing as many charges as possible.

i hope he doesn't hurt anyone else, <modsnip> but i do know what it's like to be abused, threatened, and to live in fear and to realize your mistake of staying in it for far too long...hope she gets out of there and drags all the skeletons out of the closet.

Jeff Weiner @JeffWeinerOS

Chief Steve Bracknell: "They both have declined to press charges against" #GeorgeZimmerman. "We have no victim, no crime."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth