State v Bradley Cooper 3-21-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the earrings was removed, as it was loose and about to come out.

Due to decomp it was hard to tell, but he didn't note any other injuries.

Initially attempted to trace tape evidence on body at scene, peeled skin and stopped trace tape.

Footprints...first responders collected evidence.

I'm taking it body was dragged down, and not tossed from edge of road.

I missed this. Tape evidence?
It's tape they apply to collect trace evidence directly on the skin. Apply the tape, peel it up. They stopped applying the tape because it was peeling her skin up when they removed it. Sorry so graphic. :(

Ah, okay, thanks. I was distracted for a moment. Thank you.

These long breaks in testimony while Cummings tries to get his bearings and figure out which way is up, is also annoying.

Footprints...first responders collected evidence.

I'm taking it body was dragged down, and not tossed from edge of road.

Sounds like he/whoever used the back of the sports bra to drag the body down into the basin.
The ADA is going so slow again today I'm afraid the jury is going to get lost.

These long breaks in testimony while Cummings tries to get his bearings and figure out which way is up, is also annoying.

I concur SG. Hope the jury isn't catching some zzzzzzz's. Lord have mercy, hurry up already.:waitasec:

Agreed. I'm expecting a tweet at any moment saying they had to wake up several jurors who had nodded off.:crazy:

I'm pretty sure witnesses were questioned about the necklace at the party and she wasn't wearing it the night of the 11th, right?

False. She WAS wearing it the night of the party on 7/11. One witness (DD) did not recall seeing it, but a different witness (DT) did see it.

ETA: DD did make note of the diamond stud earrings and the 'right hand sapphire ring,' but she didn't remember seeing the necklace. And (I can't recall now) but it's possible that D.L. also saw and noted the necklace the night of 7/11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82