2011.04.26 - Day two of the trial - TOD testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Wouldn't Barlow's security camera have caught the strange car when he was backing out of the drive?

Wasn't it originally stated the CHRIS COOKED THE DINNER for Sheri and the boys?

You would think that camera would have caught the "strange car"... but since it's imaginary I don't think Barlows camera is that high tech ;-)

Yes, originally we did understand that Chris cooked the dinner, and we also thought they went for Ice Cream, sno-cones is new to me. I kind of remember someone from that neighborhood confirming that someone say CC playing catch with one of the boys. IMO it was all setting up the look at my perfect family I'd never kill them defense.

Having a little back & forth with Chris from Fox 2... his latest reply about Baden (he didn't know the story behind Baden at the Simpson trial) Chris Hayes on Fox2 Wow, that's a lot. Thanks for posting that. I'm surprised the defense did not press that more. Counselor Stern simply said "you were criticized..." but did not elaborate. The defense also did not get into the big bucks Baden is likely paid to testify.

I am REALLY shocked the defense didn't try to discredit Baden a lot more than they did. Why not? He's one of the biggest witnesses for the prosecution that will put Chris at home while his family was dead! I don't get it! I'm glad, but still...

Hiya Gang,

Yes, I believe one of our posters actually said they saw Chris playing football with the boys in the front yard, but I don't know if it was that evening (I think it was, I am not sure.)

As for whether Sheri knew what was going on.. We know she had a black eye or eyes, we have also had a report from one of our locals that her hair was touching the floor when she was found -- I believe her head hanging partially or all the way over the side of the bed (this would be verified in the photos)? We have had testimony of a probable time of death at 3-5AM potentially or 3AM. Finally, we have testimony of the probability that the order of the deaths were Sheri, then Gavin then Garrett.

The above to say, I think if you put those pieces together, Sheri "might have been" (could have been) hit earlier in the evening, the black eye might have been forming between a time she received it earlier in the evening and the time of her murder. The head hanging over the side of the bed eventually (blood flow in that direction), may have darkened the black eye more quickly than it would have darkened otherwise (i.e. there was damage to the vessels in the area, the blood pooling downward would have flowed more quickly into the damaged area with the head hanging downward?)

On the other hand... There was a report of noise at 3AM? From their house? Was that the sounds of a fight, or the sounds of someone being quickly overtaken and awakened in their sleep? Was their bedroom window open?

BUT... If Sheri preceded the children in death, she did not necessarily know that Chris had any intention of harming her children. If that can comfort any of you in any way... She almost definitely knew that Chris was coming against her, but I don't believe she could ever have imagined him harming the children. I believe she said to her friend, "if anything happens to me, Chris did it." I don't believe she said, "If anything ever happens to me and the children."

this is really too much at this point. he needs to come clean. I am going to stay away from this right now.

Okay found it,

One of our posters back on May 13th, 2009 recorded a list of things we had learned...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3739792&postcount=407"]9. Chris did not work the night of the murders. He does work nights. There are reports from a neighbor that he heard loud arguing and screaming at @ 3:00 a.m. the morning of the murders. [/ame]

I wonder if we will hear from that neighbor.

I'm still thinking about Sheri having a black eye. Was she hit earlier? I remember, as Wrinkles mentioned, something about her head hanging off the bed which I'd think would explain the blood pooling and how it came from the struggle just before her death, not from earlier. It bothers me.

Wrinkles, thanks for sharing your good memory and great insights.

You would think that camera would have caught the "strange car"... but since it's imaginary I don't think Barlows camera is that high tech ;-)

Yes, originally we did understand that Chris cooked the dinner, and we also thought they went for Ice Cream, sno-cones is new to me. I kind of remember someone from that neighborhood confirming that someone say CC playing catch with one of the boys. IMO it was all setting up the look at my perfect family I'd never kill them defense.

Yes, I remember reading all of this back in the beginning. Chris supposedly cooking dinner for them, the going out for ice cream & someone seeing cc playing ball in the yard with the kids.

Okay found it,

One of our posters back on May 13th, 2009 recorded a list of things we had learned...

9. Chris did not work the night of the murders. He does work nights. There are reports from a neighbor that he heard loud arguing and screaming at @ 3:00 a.m. the morning of the murders.

I wonder if we will hear from that neighbor.

Man, I hope that's not true. If it is, it almost certainly means everyone in that house knew something horrible was happening or about to happen. I hate thinking the children were awake and fearful.

OK - another theory, based upon the neighbor saying that heard arguing that night:

CC had told Tara that divorce papers would be served the day of the murders. Perhaps CC laid down the law to Sheri and told he he WOULD divorce her, an argument ensued, she again refused divorce as an option, and then he moved to plan B, which was to kill her. The kids may or may not have been part of the plans to murder, but because they were awakened by the arguing and he knew they would be questioned by police, CC had to murder them too.

Does anyone know if there is or will be any testimony about whether or not each victim was murdered where they were found, in their beds? Or is there any evidence to suggest the murders happened elsewhere and the bodies were placed in the beds afterward?

OK - another theory, based upon the neighbor saying that heard arguing that night:

CC had told Tara that divorce papers would be served the day of the murders. Perhaps CC laid down the law to Sheri and told he he WOULD divorce her, an argument ensued, she again refused divorce as an option, and then he moved to plan B, which was to kill her. The kids may or may not have been part of the plans to murder, but because they were awakened by the arguing and he knew they would be questioned by police, CC had to murder them too.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=176567

Re=reading the search warrants, I cannot give Coleman credit for any "spontaneous" murder. These threats started in Jan. On April 27, the lasst one said "Your greatest nightmare is about to happen."

Coleman is setting this up in a timeline. A week before he's saying its coming.

Then there is reference to threats Sheri is getting on her Facebook in the Search Warrants. She had to close it because of these threats.

There was no way that giving him a divorce could have enabled Sheri to prevent her own slaughter or that of her sons. Divorce meant job loss.

Death, howver, meant the Ministry felt forever guilty about Chris. What a wonderful new atmosphere. Maybe more money, more promotions..."His family was killed because of us. We owe Chris."

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=176567

Re=reading the search warrants, I cannot give Coleman credit for any "spontaneous" murder. These threats started in Jan. On April 27, the lasst one said "Your greatest nightmare is about to happen."

Coleman is setting this up in a timeline. A week before he's saying its coming.

Then there is reference to threats Sheri is getting on her Facebook in the Search Warrants. She had to close it because of these threats.

There was no way that giving him a divorce could have enabled Sheri to prevent her own slaughter or that of her sons. Divorce meant job loss.

Death, howver, meant the Ministry felt forever guilty about Chris. What a wonderful new atmosphere. Maybe more money, more promotions..."His family was killed because of us. We owe Chris."

You are right about the threats. But why would he bother arguing with someone he was about to murder?

You are right about the threats. But why would he bother arguing with someone he was about to murder?

I see this kind of "argument."

Sheri awakes and sees him standing there with the ligature. She screams and tries to reason with him. He vents his fury..blames her for what he is about to do. "YOU are keeping me from God's will for my life!" (a quote she repeated before to friends." "I want Tara, not you!" "You MADE me choose this!"

This is not a debate..it's his final degradation of Sheri before he kills her..she is yelling back..frightened pleading for her life.

He is loudly BLAMING her for her own death as he punches her to subdue her and struggles to get the noose around her neck.

This is the kind of "loud exchange"...last confrontation...that I believe fits the crime.

I wonder about the bedrooms and where they are relation to one another. Could the boys easily hear noises in their parents bedroom? They would have been terrified, I think.

Good morning all!

Going to lock this one up shortly. Kimster started our Day Three thread for us. We :heart: Kimster!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member