Trial Thread: May 14, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say that I am a bit disappointed in the prosecution right now. Could they have something else planned that I'm not aware of, because it seems they let TPS slide on many, many points.

The detective cut her off at the knees to stop her going on tv? Honestly? I think it stopped when she got arrested - is that what she meant?

She remembers how many times she talked to LE but every other question she answers, "I can't remember. It was 2 years ago."

Ok, we were so accommodating to LE to talk to them - that's why they brought the Swat team & helicopters to my house!

what has this case done to your life?

WE DON'T CARE. NO ONE DOES.

There is a baby missing because of your selfishness and pathological obsession Tammi. So whatever this case has done to your life, it PALES to what Gabriel and Logan will endure forever. Shove it.

oops, did I type that? My bad.

Cue the dramatic monologue. Tears are sure to come.

oh no, she had to sell her mercedes. That's what happens when you try to buy babies in Jack in the Box and everywhere else!

I'm thinking she feels she made her point about Ms. Tammi. I'm hoping for a bit of rebuttal today.

BTW, court will end 3:00 AZ time 6:00 EDT. Judge has a DP case hearing then.

Talk about your new business, Havilah Medical, that you started - that's not part of her 5 + home locations!

You made your bed. Now go and buy some appropriate clothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member