Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, really like this theory,too. The only part that I have reservations about is that if Caylee would have survived any amount of time in the trunk. If KC put her in the trunk on the night of the 6th of June the temperature inside of the trunk would have risen to at least 112 degrees within 1 hour. That calculation is using the low temperature of 73 degrees, which was in the morning of 7 June. I'm sure it was hotter than that during the evening when she would have been originally placed in the trunk. The high was 93 degrees on the 6th. The weather history I used only listed the high and low but not by the hour -- So, to error on the side of conservatism, I used the lowest temp and the chart I found listed at: http://www.4rkidssake.org/Vehicleheatstudy.htm (Study of Excessive Temps in Enclosed Vehicles).
Their conclusions: "When temperatures exceed 80 F (26.7C) potentially lethal temperatures of 105 F (40.6C) plus can be reached in less than 20 minutes and when they exceed 88 F (31.1C) lethal readings can be reached in 10 minutes or less. Only minor mitigation achieved by “cracking” the windows or having a vehicle of larger size or a lighter color."
IMO, it doesn't sound like Caylee would have survived the first hour in the the trunk, drugs or no drugs.
But I respect everything else in this theory. The timeline is right, the cell phone useage and pings are right. Could she have drugged her and used any other place instead of the trunk? If we could come up with another hiding place it would all fit!

I'm trying!!! Someone else asked in another post if anyone thought that le dusted inside the lid of the trunk for fingerprints, I thought that was a good question. Also if anyone knows anything about sunfire model cars do they have the split backseats, the kind where you can flip one down to get to the trunk ? tia

I believe that KC had been using xanex (Zanny) as the "babysitter" in the past.

I believe that KC had bigger and better plans, so to speak, and Caylee wasn't part of them.

In May, I believe it was, didn't she communicate to Amy about how she could put all her "stuff" in her parents' room, plenty of storage, etc.?

In May, wasn't there a change of address for Amy to the Hopespring location? (I believe CA spoke of it in her interview. For whatever that's worth.) Easily verifyable through the post office.

Didn't Amy wake up one morning in different clothes and money was missing? (I believe that was KC's first test of chloroform.)

I believe that she Chloroformed Caylee the afternoon of the 16th in order to meet with TonE, who had already told her that the child would be an issue. Put her to sleep, just as she did Amy. She saw Amy awakened, had no reason to think Caylee wouldn't. Off we go to Blockbuster to rent movies.

Problem is...she left the chloro rag (and perhaps the chloro) in the trunk with little Caylee after little Caylee was knocked out.

The poor baby was dead by morning. KC didn't discover that until whatever time she got up.

I think that Caylee was only the first part of KC's plan, but it didn't work quite as planned. I think ultimately she was going to kill GA and CA as well, (my stuff in parents' room, plenty of storage) and Caylee was the first step in that plan.

I just think that part 1 of her plan, (Caylee) happened before she expected or planned for. Planning backfired.

Begin self-preservation and hang on to the "Oh S**t handle" because it's going to be quite a ride.

I believe Caylee was killed on the night of the 16th and removed two days later. There is no way KC would handle a body much more decomposed than that, especially in the Florida heat and humidity. No way.

I wish I could remember the date she borrowed the shovel. :(

neighbor bb said the shovel was borrowed on either the 6/18 or 6/19, she pinged near the a's home on the 18th but not on the 19th.

I want to touch on the fact that people say that kids won't take things that taste bitter and how Casey could get Caylee to take Zanex. My daughter (who is two) has to take allergy medicine. It is VERY bitter and she hated it,.. at first. I would ALWAYS give her juice and an M&M after she took it. She still doesn't like it but takes it because she knows she is going to get a treat. Casey could be doing the same thing with Caylee,.. just a thought. JMO

very smart point !

I did a ping analysis of June 16, including drive times and cell tower sector locations. KC drove straight to AL's, leaving her parent's around 4:12 PM. I don't believe she stopped along the way.

IMO, Caylee died at the Anthony's mid-afternoon and that is why there was a flurry of calls. Not reaching anyone, she had a chance to "calm down" and decided to put her daughter in the trunk to give herself time to figure out what to do.

I totally agree with this statement. How do you think she died?

I'm trying!!! Someone else asked in another post if anyone thought that le dusted inside the lid of the trunk for fingerprints, I thought that was a good question. Also if anyone knows anything about sunfire model cars do they have the split backseats, the kind where you can flip one down to get to the trunk ? tia
Kellio - The pictures in this link are NOT of KC's actual car. They are images of a the same type, make and model but not KC's. To answer your question, the backseats are not split:

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q259/M2KFL/CAYLEE ANTHONY CASE/?start=40

I have to say that here on the theories thread my own theories change by the minute when I read everyone's posts. :crazy: But right now I wonder if KC did remove Caylee's clothes it was because Caylee had drowned and was wearing her bathing suit. If anyone did discover her body in a bathing suit, they would know she had probably been in the A's backyard pool, and KC was responsible (either by neglect or on purpose).

I think KC tried to bury the body (bamboo gardening? by KC? phooey) in the A's backyard, and it was moved at a later time (and maybe moved back again after LE was there, especially after I saw GA with that bag of lime). I think KC had something to do with the strip club down the street from the Amscot. I think the Amscot was just a convenient place to leave the car close to the club OR further plans were to have it stolen/torched there OR it was convenient to have the car next to a check cashing place with the fake kidnapping story. I think she had help leaving the car there because it was backed into an inconvenient parking space. I think Caylee's body was placed into a duffle type bag and put into either Little Lake Barton/Lake Barton that's in front & behind the strip club (no one would question a stripper carrying her clothes in a bag). I know, no pings here, but maybe her "other" phone is in the bag too.

Of course, these ideas will change as soon as I read your replies with information I forgot about! Everyone here seems to be so much better than I am at this - I think there should be a "WS with training wheels" section for us slowbees!

My mind keeps going back to the pool- I thought from day one she drowned her in the pool because that pool ladder was in the pool and Cindy said they never left it on the pool for fear Caylee would climb it and go in the pool, plus the back gate was opened. But I am sure she didnt leave her in the pool from the 16th to the 18th,the 18th being when she borrowed the neighbors shovel. I figure she used the shovel to scoop her out of pool but like I said, I am sure she didnt leave her floating in the pool for 2 days if the theory that she died on the 16th is correct- alot of loopholes to try and figure out

IMO the tow truck driver did smell something, the car was next to dumpster, he may not have paid much attention to it because thinking it would be the dumpster as anyone else would that was nearby. After he found out LE was asking questions about it I think he may just have not wanted to get involved.

I have to say that here on the theories thread my own theories change by the minute when I read everyone's posts. :crazy: But right now I wonder if KC did remove Caylee's clothes it was because Caylee had drowned and was wearing her bathing suit. If anyone did discover her body in a bathing suit, they would know she had probably been in the A's backyard pool, and KC was responsible (either by neglect or on purpose).

I think KC tried to bury the body (bamboo gardening? by KC? phooey) in the A's backyard, and it was moved at a later time (and maybe moved back again after LE was there, especially after I saw GA with that bag of lime). I think KC had something to do with the strip club down the street from the Amscot. I think the Amscot was just a convenient place to leave the car close to the club OR further plans were to have it stolen/torched there OR it was convenient to have the car next to a check cashing place with the fake kidnapping story. I think she had help leaving the car there because it was backed into an inconvenient parking space. I think Caylee's body was placed into a duffle type bag and put into either Little Lake Barton/Lake Barton that's in front & behind the strip club (no one would question a stripper carrying her clothes in a bag). I know, no pings here, but maybe her "other" phone is in the bag too.

Of course, these ideas will change as soon as I read your replies with information I forgot about! Everyone here seems to be so much better than I am at this - I think there should be a "WS with training wheels" section for us slowbees!

Bolded by me.........LOL......cute. I find the newbies have a more objective opinion sometimes because they don't have these fifty-million kazillion details floating through their minds trying to figure out some sense out of this fiasco. Your theory is just as good as anyone else's. What strip club are you referring to?

Just a thought and this is from my husband as he walks past. He has a friend that treats his trunk like his cooler. My husband says he just keeps filling it with ice and car trunks usually have drain holes in them. She could have used ice to preserve her for a while and by the time GA picked up the car the truck had dried out. Hence the spot that GA saw. The last spot to drain which held the most residue. (not to be graphic) Kind of like when the kitchen sink drains and everything goes to the middle.

It has taken me 23 weeks to form an opinion of what happened and how. But here goes. I believe that George and Cindy were finally starting to catch up on the lies. Casey was simply telling too many of them for her to keep up. the card house was falling. So there is this huge fight between Ca and Casey that the neighbor overheard. So shortly afterward, she has a chance to make something happen that will wipe the lies from everyone's mind. She has the kid (great bargaiing chip) she has the pool (an accident waiting to happen) and she has the need to make herself the center of attention. So the plan was that Caylee would just "fall" into the pool, just for a minute, almost drown, Casey would make the panicked calls from the hospital afterwards. Everyone would be so wrapped up in Caylee that they would let her slide.
I know that is not a very adult train if thought, but then again, Casey is not very adult.
Something goes wrong, either Casey snaps and doesn't let her out of the water on purpose, or she holds Caylee under the water too long or she lets Caylee in the pool by herself and can't get to her in time. She gets her out of the pool, runs in the house, changes clothes, so she doesn't look wet, goes out and backs her car in the drive, planning to put Caylee in the trunk and plan from there. She tries to pick Caylee up, but probably gets a little freaked out. (Ewwww, dead thing, I'm touching a dead thing.) and runs next door to grab a shovel to help her get Caylee into the trunk. that way she doesn't have to touch the body. (Thus the reason that she didn't have it very long and that there wasn't any dirt on it.) Then either she has a mental break and "forgets" about the body in her trunk or she just doesn't care. Going with the theory that if no on ehas found her then no on ewill find Caylee's body. Like I said immature logic, but it would have been coming from an immature person.
When George and Cindy found out, I don't know. I do believe that they knew well before smelling the car, but I don't know for sure when they knew or how much.
As far as all the names, Jeff Zanny, Juliette and so on, I think she did what she always did, used names that she had heard in the past so she could remember them. What I don't know is where the body is or whether she had help with the actual disposal, although I suspect she did have an accomplice.
Anybody want to help me either poke holes in this or help me firm it up a little?

welcome ! I'm a newbie also. The thing that is great about this site is that everyone contributes, you form your own theory then you tweak it by removing the parts that arent plausible, and by picking up ideas from the other ws's. My theory changes on a daily, sometimes hourly basis.

I believe that KC had been using xanex (Zanny) as the "babysitter" in the past.

I believe that KC had bigger and better plans, so to speak, and Caylee wasn't part of them.

In May, I believe it was, didn't she communicate to Amy about how she could put all her "stuff" in her parents' room, plenty of storage, etc.?

In May, wasn't there a change of address for Amy to the Hopespring location? (I believe CA spoke of it in her interview. For whatever that's worth.) Easily verifyable through the post office.

Didn't Amy wake up one morning in different clothes and money was missing? (I believe that was KC's first test of chloroform.)

I believe that she Chloroformed Caylee the afternoon of the 16th in order to meet with TonE, who had already told her that the child would be an issue. Put her to sleep, just as she did Amy. She saw Amy awakened, had no reason to think Caylee wouldn't. Off we go to Blockbuster to rent movies.

Problem is...she left the chloro rag (and perhaps the chloro) in the trunk with little Caylee after little Caylee was knocked out.

The poor baby was dead by morning. KC didn't discover that until whatever time she got up.

I think that Caylee was only the first part of KC's plan, but it didn't work quite as planned. I think ultimately she was going to kill GA and CA as well, (my stuff in parents' room, plenty of storage) and Caylee was the first step in that plan.

I just think that part 1 of her plan, (Caylee) happened before she expected or planned for. Planning backfired.

Begin self-preservation and hang on to the "Oh S**t handle" because it's going to be quite a ride.

I believe Caylee was killed on the night of the 16th and removed two days later. There is no way KC would handle a body much more decomposed than that, especially in the Florida heat and humidity. No way.

I wish I could remember the date she borrowed the shovel. :(

Yes, I believe that Caylee was tortured for awhile before being killed. Her last days must have been so awful for her.
BTW, what was the day that KC said she supposedly "went to work, like a normal day?"

Yes, I believe that Caylee was tortured for awhile before being killed. Her last days must have been so awful for her.
BTW, what was the day that KC said she supposedly "went to work, like a normal day?"

She went to her alleged job (the 16th), GA allegedly saw KC and Caylee leave. She allegedly dropped Caylee off on the 17th to the babysitter (alleged) at Sawgrass Apts. (allegedly). She borrowed the shovel from the neighbor on the 18th. I do not believe she was tortured for awhile. She was gone by the evening of the 16th overcome by toxic substances....IMO

It has taken me 23 weeks to form an opinion of what happened and how. But here goes. I believe that George and Cindy were finally starting to catch up on the lies. Casey was simply telling too many of them for her to keep up. the card house was falling. So there is this huge fight between Ca and Casey that the neighbor overheard. So shortly afterward, she has a chance to make something happen that will wipe the lies from everyone's mind. She has the kid (great bargaiing chip) she has the pool (an accident waiting to happen) and she has the need to make herself the center of attention. So the plan was that Caylee would just "fall" into the pool, just for a minute, almost drown, Casey would make the panicked calls from the hospital afterwards. Everyone would be so wrapped up in Caylee that they would let her slide.
I know that is not a very adult train if thought, but then again, Casey is not very adult.
Something goes wrong, either Casey snaps and doesn't let her out of the water on purpose, or she holds Caylee under the water too long or she lets Caylee in the pool by herself and can't get to her in time. She gets her out of the pool, runs in the house, changes clothes, so she doesn't look wet, goes out and backs her car in the drive, planning to put Caylee in the trunk and plan from there. She tries to pick Caylee up, but probably gets a little freaked out. (Ewwww, dead thing, I'm touching a dead thing.) and runs next door to grab a shovel to help her get Caylee into the trunk. that way she doesn't have to touch the body. (Thus the reason that she didn't have it very long and that there wasn't any dirt on it.) Then either she has a mental break and "forgets" about the body in her trunk or she just doesn't care. Going with the theory that if no on ehas found her then no on ewill find Caylee's body. Like I said immature logic, but it would have been coming from an immature person.
When George and Cindy found out, I don't know. I do believe that they knew well before smelling the car, but I don't know for sure when they knew or how much.
As far as all the names, Jeff Zanny, Juliette and so on, I think she did what she always did, used names that she had heard in the past so she could remember them. What I don't know is where the body is or whether she had help with the actual disposal, although I suspect she did have an accomplice.
Anybody want to help me either poke holes in this or help me firm it up a little?

While reading this post, something occurred to me. KC's statement "they haven't even found her clothes yet" leads me to believe they are buried in the back yard. If Caylee did have on her bathing suit, then her clothes she was wearing that morning (the 16th) that GA witnessed was before she expired and therefore would not have been in contact with decomp. tissue. She borrowed the shovel from the neighbor to bury Caylee's clothes in the back yard. The dogs would not have picked up on them because they did not have decomp tissue on them. Is that why she made the statement "they haven't even found her clothes yet"? Is it possible they really are right there under their noses and are buried in the back yard?

I find it hard to believe that KC was drugging her and putting her in the trunk or wherever. How was KC to know when the drugs would wear off and then the baby would be crying or screaming in the trunk and ANYONE in earshot would hear her?? That would be too risky to KC.....I think she bought or made the chloroform with the intention of killing her. The baby had to have been dead before the blockbuster video...she wasnt seen again by ANYONE!

I just do not think KC would leave her anywhere knowing she was "out" from drugs. How would she know when she woke up, if ever? I think she chloroformed her while she was in the carseat, she died from that, and then put her and the "rag" in the trunk- does anyone else think this way??

Hate that I even have this thought, but she could've taped her mouth shut (duck tape would be hard for a child to remove). May have also bound her in some way. This could also explain an unexpected death. Klee vomited but was unable to expel it and choked to death. Momma comes back to the car, panics, rips the tape off her mouth, and fluids escape.

When I was 17, my friend Gina, who was 16, was wisked away to Florida by her Dad and step-mom because she was pregnant and they were embarrassed. She had not lived with her Dad for very long. In fact, she probably only ended up living with him because she was due to get money from a lawsuit when she turned 18. After Gina had her baby and her Dad asked to borrow money from her lawsuit money, and she said no, her step-mother came back to NJ and killed herself. I guess that was supposed to invoke pitty in Gina for her father's financial situation. Gina's father cried and gave her the opportunity to move back to NJ, which she did. One day, I ran into the neighbor who rented her second house out to Gina's Dad and I mentioned about the step-mother committing suicide. What? said the neighbor . . . she was just in Court with me last week! Sure enough, the woman staged a suicide and one day, while I was in ShopRite, I saw her and I stood right behind her at the photo counter and looked at her name on the register and there it was, Selma C as plain as day. I ran to the pay phone and called Gina to tell her that Selma was alive and well at ShopRite, if she wanted to confront her. She chose not to.

I am not sure that Caylee is not alive and well also. I can't say that she is dead for sure, as no one has found her body. I wonder about the phone conversation that KC supposedly had with Caylee on 7/15 and the fact that KC didn't act upset when talking about Caylee or when the police said that Caylee's rotting body was probably out there somewhere. I know you will think I am reaching. I am not discounting the human decomp and the great possibility that it is Caylee's but until Caylee's body is found, I will hold out hope that she is still with us.

And this story has something to do with Caylee being alive how?! WTH?!

NEVER! LE and the FBI have proven that Caylee is dead. This isn't some "act". This isn't some fake death scenario.

And this story has something to do with Caylee being alive how?! WTH?!

NEVER! LE and the FBI have proven that Caylee is dead. This isn't some "act". This isn't some fake death scenario.

SS, this is the weirdest case ever. I wouldn't be surprised if the ending wasn't really weird too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Veryinterested68