bill stanton~independent investigator hired by anonymous man and woman benefactors

Private investigators were also hired in the Ramsey case. In that case, depending on what side you're on, they were either used to try to find the killer or to help establish a defense for the family. I wonder how it will be in this case? Will we see private investigators, hired by the family, go on national TV and insist that there is no evidence of an intruder? They're working for the family, being paid by the family, so it makes sense that they'll push the IDI theory.

Just heard the reporter say he was not hired by the family but by networks.

Wild Bill apparently hired by networks; he was not hired by family, according to reporter who didn't know her mic was live.

The PI was not hired by the family....

A few thoughts--

What was the jacket the PI was wearing?

He reminds me of Jose Baez.

I am afraid this is going to start turning into one great big circus. :(

This guy is not cheap I bet. Interesting development.

I think you're missing something, with all due respect. This guy is a publicity hound and celebrity chaser. I'm actually a little sick to the stomach after watching that. I don't think he is being paid by the family. I think he's in it for himself. Either they're really stupid, and being duped by him, or they see some advantage I don't see to having his involvement. I can't think of anything along those lines that doesn't leave me a little bit ill....

He had a lot of nice patches on his coat. He must be good.

Bill Stanton, PI, was not hired by family. He was hired by networks.

Reporter accidentally stated this on live stream. Not sure if she was supposed to reveal that.

Wild Bill apparently hired by networks; not hired by family, according to reporter who didn't know her mic was live.

Whoa. That's interesting.

Ugghhh, I can't watch any video or have a live feed as I have been in time out 3 with hughesnet 3 times in 5 days and i'm out of tokens. I hope they do a walk through with lights, sound the whole shebang. If they can do that and show that it would be possible then maybe people will put more energy into looking for Lisa and not assume she has been harmed. I don't know what has happened, but I hate to think people have given up on finding Lisa alive. I'm just not sure what other good a PI can do unless they have an idea who may have taken her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back