Nancy Grace - Monday, 11/24/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moss thinks that she is afraid that one juror may be hoodwinked into thinking this little girl is alive and vote not guilty

I would not like people taking pictures of my little girl then plastering them on tv, internet and everywhere else. I would be very upset!!

I can't believe Nancy's showing that poor little girl who had her picture taken for the latest "Caylee sighting". :furious: Doesn't anybody have any compassion for this innocent child and her family???

The A's have come out and said that no one has said that was someone else - no parents have come forward and no press so they say thats a good sign and think it's Caylee

My question would be, what kidnapper would take a high profile case child out to a crowded mall???? Seriously!

Nancy showed footage of Milstead (KFN) when Kathi Belich surprised him with the mug shots and all., but there was no mention on the show. Did anyone else see that?

Nancy showed footage of Milstead (KFN) when Kathi Belich surprised him with the mug shots and all., but there was no mention on the show. Did anyone else see that?

yep, another criminal in the Anthony clan

NG has feathered bangs looks good not as sharp lined shows her NG eyes off better. Have they always been, just noticed for some reason. LOL oops off topic here. The A's admit at least GA does about decomp in trunk, if they do not think KC did it who else had keys to her car and who are they going to try and pin it on?

On the subject of keys...wasn't it stated in the beginning that Casey left her purse and the keys in the car? Why did GA have to go get the keys when he went back home to get the title?

OH F.G.S.!
That is NOT Caylee.

Yeah, sure, the cops wouldn't come so they just had to call kidfinders. <gag me>
Utter nonsence! imo
:clown: :clown:
I don't blame LE if they were called and didn't show up ~ they have evidence Caylee's dead and the suspect in her murder in jail awaiting trial. MOO

LA I feel hasn't been around because he was the one checking out KC's little hints & found no proof except that she murdered his beautiful neice whom he loved so dearly.

On the subject of keys...wasn't it stated in the beginning that Casey left her purse and the keys in the car? Why did GA have to go get the keys when he went back home to get the title?
As I remember, the car was locked.

I believe because the car was locked and her purse was inside. No way to get in without keys.

I keep thinking back to the first interview that Cindy gave to Greta Van S.

She told Greta that Casey moved out of her home on the 16th because she needed some space & wanted to bond with her daughter (Caylee)

Thats a total lie....It doesn't fit with what GA said about KC going to work on the 16th

You have to wonder why they would Lie.....If they honestly believe that Caylee is alive they would be telling the truth

Agree we just are not hearing 'the rest of the story'.

GA was a homicide detective, HE should know the ROUTINE and being taped or recorded........GA must of been a dumb LE...........glad he isn't one now.......IMO

I don't blame LE if they were called and didn't show up ~ they have evidence Caylee's dead and the suspect in her murder in jail awaiting trial. MOO

Yep, and how many of these wild goose chases should they go on before enough is enough?? CA and GA would drag these "sightings" out for YEARS and YEARS!

I can't believe Nancy's showing that poor little girl who had her picture taken for the latest "Caylee sighting". :furious: Doesn't anybody have any compassion for this innocent child and her family???

In that pic of the little girl I think it's her parents that are in the pic with there backs to the camera. Unlike KC watching over thier child carefully.

Caller asking who is paying for the experts & lawyers. :clap:

aha, no one knows how these high price lawyers and Dr Lee and Kobie are being paid........interesting,huh???

Nancy has really resorted to doing ANYTHING to keep us tuned in an turned on for the sake of her ratings.

I'm almost done watching after her unproffesional and tabloid-like interviews lately.

KC has been arrested and in jail. Give it up Nancy! It's OLD news.

What happened to Natalie, etc? Let's get the other criminals behind bars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member