Contest of the infidelity kind...

Elphaba

Defying Gravity...
Reaction score
This is a "you have got to be kidding me!" stories. Married Chinese businessman has 5 mistresses... economy sours and he can not afford the upkeep... so he has a contest. First mistress got booted on her looks... so she invited the man and the 4 remaining women to go on a trip. She promptly drove them off of a cliff as revenge. She died... they survived... rest of the women left the man and so did his wife.

*cues the soap opera music* Like sands through One Life to Live, These are the Days of Another World... :)

You could not make this stuff up...

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/02/17/china.mistress.contest/index.html

I'm sorry. There isn't anything funny about this but for some reason I giggled a little when reading it. It's just too bizarre.

I'm sorry. There isn't anything funny about this but for some reason I giggled a little when reading it. It's just too bizarre.

H&LL hath no fury like a woman scorned.

wow, they knew about each other? Is that part of a cultural thing there? I don't get it. To me no self confident independent intelligent woman would agree to remain with anyone under those circumstances. Guess they were doing it for money. I think this was real low of the way the low life male handle his decision too. And a woman has died for what?

:waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj