Deposition: Robyn Adams

Without going waaaay O/T, this is after all about Robyn...I found her wedding website. She was a much cuter, vibrant girl than her mug shot relays.
I picture her giving these depos with tears, snot, half-closed puffy eyes and Nick Nolte mug shot hair.

nick-nolte-mug-shot.jpg

218417_thumb.JPG

Buried within the thousands of pages of depositions released to News 13 this week, Adams recalled the first time she ever came face to face with Casey.

"Everyone was hollering these horrible things at her, name calling and just spitting on the window when she would walk by," Adams said. "And she just turned around and looked at me, and I just waved."

After that incident, Adams said it was Casey who initiated contact with her. As their friendship developed, a conversation came up about Casey authoring a book.

"Casey and I did talk way back when about writing a book. We've talked about doing a lot of things together," Adams said. "She wanted to write a book just about this situation."

Adams said she didn't pry into Casey's criminal case, but that Casey would open up to her. When she did, she learned more about the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

"At first she told me that she dropped Caylee off at the babysitter's in an apartment complex in Orlando," Adams said. "However, towards the end of our stay, once we started to progress with our relationship, our communication, that changed."

She said that Zenaida did not have anything to do with Caylee's disappearance.

Adams also spoke to Casey the night after Caylee's remains were found.

"She was in rare form. Her eyes were bloodshot. She had been... she was hysterical. She was a mess. She was a mess," Adams said.
http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...dams-recalls-first-time-meeting-Casey-Anthony

My bolded portion...

ICA hasn't felt anything, yet...just wait until she's sentenced and put in GP...she will have to look over her shoulder...Heirarchy in jail was told to GA...ICA would be the mud on other prisoners shoes...she might be in for the ride of her life...somehow, it doesn't affect me that other prisoners badgered her...she better get used to it, I believe she'll be there for the long haul...

ICAs consciousness of guilt will always shine through...she knew the small remains found at Suburban was indeed Caylee...I do hope the jurors get to see that video...I believe they need to know ALL the facts of this case...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

Channel 13 Orlando (CFNEWS13) has a deposition up. The news on tv said stay tuned on Sunday at 6PM for the Brian Burner shovel deposition and what friction it has caused on the street where the As live. They're having a special on it Sunday at 6PM and maybe the depo will be available then, too!

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/new...dams-recalls-first-time-meeting-Casey-Anthony

Page 44 and 45 Robyn says ICA made statements implying maybe her mom or dad did it!!!

ETA: This takes you right to the partial transcript:

http://www.cfnews13.com/static/articles/images/documents/Roybn-Adams-0319.pdf

Page 44 and 45 Robyn says ICA made statements implying maybe her mom or dad did it!!!

Wow, I didn't see that...I see that train coming...wait till the A's read this...what will they say..JMHO

Justice for Caylee

What's with this teasing us? I want to read the whole thing! And they will discuss Brian Burners at 11? Come on!!

My bolded portion...

ICA hasn't felt anything, yet...just wait until she's sentenced and put in GP...she will have to look over her shoulder...Heirarchy in jail was told to GA...ICA would be the mud on other prisoners shoes...she might be in for the ride of her life...somehow, it doesn't affect me that other prisoners badgered her...she better get used to it, I believe she'll be there for the long haul...

ICAs consciousness of guilt will always shine through...she knew the small remains found at Suburban was indeed Caylee...I do hope the jurors get to see that video...I believe they need to know ALL the facts of this case...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

ITA! I believe the jury will get to see that video as part of rebuttal during the defense case. LDB made a point of stressing they would not be using it in their case in chief and left the topic hanging there.
Must be a really noisy jail now that there are 2 baby killers in residence. I pity the person who has to clean up the spit. If I were the warden, the inmates would clean it up themselves or live with crusty windows.The fact that ICA has lived for ~890 days in a jail where she's spit on and heckled, without seeing a single visitor or using that video time to convince the world of her innocence and desperate need to get out of jail, also speaks volumes as to her consciosness of guilt.

ITA! I believe the jury will get to see that video as part of rebuttal during the defense case. LDB made a point of stressing they would not be using it in their case in chief and left the topic hanging there.
Must be a really noisy jail now that there are 2 baby killers in residence. I pity the person who has to clean up the spit. If I were the warden, the inmates would clean it up themselves or live with crusty windows.The fact that ICA has lived for ~890 days in a jail where she's spit on and heckled, without seeing a single visitor or using that video time to convince the world of her innocence and desperate need to get out of jail, also speaks volumes as to her consciosness of guilt.

ITA!! This is one reason why I would be happy with LWOP.

OT- I am drawing a blank who is the other??
ETA: Nevermind, got it.

I think Robin's account of Casey being hysterical and crying, etc. goes more to show her innocence. I know it may also show she was crying for herself and I can't relate at all to how a possible sociopath would react in that situation. I could see the fear in Scott Petersons face when he was arrested. Not sorrow or anything about Laci being dead. Then he cried in court because the jurors "weren't listening to him" when things started to turn around.

Mind you, this is the only time I have seen a somewhat normal reaction from Casey. I think naturally it was safe to assume it was Caylee because the media was reporting it was a child and that close to her home that she could think it was her just like we all did.

I think Robin's account of Casey being hysterical and crying, etc. goes more to show her innocence. I know it may also show she was crying for herself and I can't relate at all to how a possible sociopath would react in that situation. I could see the fear in Scott Petersons face when he was arrested. Not sorrow or anything about Laci being dead. Then he cried in court because the jurors "weren't listening to him" when things started to turn around.

Mind you, this is the only time I have seen a somewhat normal reaction from Casey. I think naturally it was safe to assume it was Caylee because the media was reporting it was a child and that close to her home that she could think it was her just like we all did.

Or she was crying because she knew it was Caylee and she was "doomed to spend eternity in jail."

During GA's last statement in the hearings this month and at the very end when JB is asking GA about doing anything to help his daughter GA is very upset and crying. When the camera switches over to KC...no emotion on her face. Her father is crying his eyes out on the stand and she shows no emotion whatsoever. Busily writing notes, looking around but no emotion. None!! It upset me to watch her father cry, but her....nothing. jmo

IMO Robins account of ICA being hysterical, crying etc.is neither here or there. It's just her subjective opinion and it won't outweight the subjective opinions of the medical staff that were present. ICA had received medication for her angst by the time she was back at her cell and visible to Robin.
I don't remember but I don't believe she was ever put on suicide watch after learning a childs remains had been found and you'd think she would have been. I don't think medical procedure would have allowed them to sedate ICA without observing her afterwards for a set length of time and I just don't see them dragging a hysterical, UIPG, medicated inmate back to her cell. IMO she would have been calm and cooperative or they wouldn't have transferred her back at all.
I think Robin saw a performance. ICA morphing into what the situation expected her to morph into.

IMO Robins account of ICA being hysterical, crying etc.is neither here or there. It's just her subjective opinion and it won't outweight the subjective opinions of the medical staff that were present. ICA had received medication for her angst by the time she was back at her cell and visible to Robin.
I don't remember but I don't believe she was ever put on suicide watch after learning a childs remains had been found and you'd think she would have been. I don't think medical procedure would have allowed them to sedate ICA without observing her afterwards for a set length of time and I just don't see them dragging a hysterical, UIPG, medicated inmate back to her cell. IMO she would have been calm and cooperative or they wouldn't have transferred her back at all.
I think Robin saw a performance. ICA morphing into what the situation expected her to morph into.

So you are saying an attention getter. Pretty much like the "my father and brother molested me" story?

Can someone point me in the direction of the video where ICA reacts to Caylee's remains being found?

It's sealed and won't be used in the states case in chief but if the DT opens a door at trial :woohoo:
This is my understanding anyway.

Wow. The part I read was hard to follow since Robin talks so weirdly. I was more distracted by that than Baez. I kept wanting to shout GIVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER DANGIT!

One thing that did bother me is that she acted like she wanted to be Casey's friend and didn't ask Casey about the case against her. What? You know what Casey is in jail for and you're not interested? You don't know want to know more? The curiosity would kill me. And she kept the letters because they were a defining moment in her life. Sounded to me like she did think she might make some money off of them.

Maybe I'm a cynic, but this deposition really makes me think she thought she'd get a confession or something else to get herself out of jail. I do think she wants to be back with her children and planned on using Casey to do it. Then she had to back off because everyone had her number on it. I pretty much figured this the first time around, but reading even part of her deposition really brings it out to me, especially with the odd way she speaks.

And I love how she was afraid of getting into trouble for giving her baby benadryl. She clarified that her doctor allowed her to do that. No one cared, though. Robin, you are the small fish. You don't have anything to worry about. You didn't murder your child, put duct tape on her face, and toss her like garbage near your home. You're not fooling anyone no matter how hard you try. Robin seemed way too caught up in making sure she got across only what she thought sounded good and not getting into more trouble herself.

She is not going to make a good witness for anyone.

I suppose it could show her innocence if it hadn't been for the fact that when they found some bones and items in J Blanchard Park she never reacted at all. She didn't cry then because she knew it wasn't Caylee... she cried when remains were found on Suburban because she KNEW it was Caylee. Those two facts taken together show a consciousness of guilt in a big way IMHO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back