MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but I have 4 Chihuahuas and they bark if a leaf blows in the yard. It's amazing. They can sense if someone is even thinking of coming over. They will start barking and 15 minutes later someone is at the door.
And how would an intruder know that the dog wouldn't bark?

Why was LE saying to her from Day 1 that she had killed Lisa? Before she even took the poly? Why weren't they saying she sold her? Or let someone take her? Or gave her away? Why right to having killed her? From day 1.

The dog didn't bark. No sound on the baby monitor. But a window bent and popped out. And possibly something woke up the little boy and he went and got into bed with mom?

My head hurts.

Don't forget, all the lights were on in the house.

Oh, and they gave a list to LE....people who divorced and people who were cheating.

UGH! Give me a break.

Originally Posted by alwaysonmymind
And then we'll hear from the stray kitten.....

e0q2w7.gif

I surely hope that we get to hear from the neighbors on if the dogs barked or not. I do know that my dogs bark at anything out of the ordinary.

CliffJudy Cliff Judy

Lisa's aunt told me she & friends going to KS Speedway tom to pass out fliers & sell shirts. If you see group wearing yellow, that's them

9 minutes ago

* cough *

CliffJudy Cliff Judy
#LisaIrwin updates may slow in coming days. Capt. Young told me media updates now likely to come only when there's legit development in case
22 minutes ago

I cant consider the 2:30 phone activity confirmed til I hear the question posed to Capt young and his complete answer.

I could take his cant discuss answer in several ways:

I can't discuss the cel phones or any activity thereon

I can't discuss any aspect of this ongoing investigation

I can't discuss the 2:30 am cel phone call

I sure hope they have this interview available online later. Sounds like a good one, wish I could be watching it.

oh, sorry, I thought it came from him, I did not watch JJ, did she say this? I am going to watch the next airing of the show, hubby will be zonked out by then!
Sorry for any confusion.

Jeremy's car was broken into a month ago ? wonder if anything was taken ?

We live out in the country, and we lived in the country in Colorado. The man on the property next to ours would come over to the fence line and give our dogs bones all the time. He once told my husband, making friends with our dogs was cheaper for him then getting an alarm system. That was so true, because he gave the dogs biscuits they became loyal to him, when someone drove up on his property they barked just like they did when someone came up on ours.

CliffJudy Cliff Judy

Lisa's aunt told me she & friends going to KS Speedway tom to pass out fliers & sell shirts. If you see group wearing yellow, that's them

9 minutes ago

* cough *

It might be tomorrow, but it might be the day after.

Anything I should be watching now? interviews? Coverage???

KMBC has a 9:00 newscast on it's UHF channel KCWE.

Talking with an FBI guy, who is not Jeff Lanza.

Not really anything new. You're good. :)

Because it isn't something the official police spokesman doesn't want to acknowledge. Hence, the use of the unnamed source. The media don't quote unnamed sources if they don't find the source credible.

JMO

In this case, especially, I think the media is trying to be the first to get any information, and not necessarily validating any of the information first. Look back a couple of days, and some of the information presented as fact wasn't necessarily true. Not saying she didn't fail, but the police lie during interrogations all the time. And "anonymous police sources" have been known to release "facts" that later turn out to be misleading or even outright lies.

Isn't there an old Chinese proverb about a dog barking all the time?

I understand it all sounds hinky but WHY would they say things like "the dog barks" and "the baby monitor was on and I heard nothing" when they KNOW they are making themselves (herself) look guilty??? Very strange....

I'm pretty sure she said the dog would bark if it didn't know someone, possibly someone who was known? I'm still not convinced the parents are guilty.

The screen: was said that when he went into computer room to turn out light the window was open, screen was pushed out, but not completly and no one could have got thru the window like it was. I'm not 100% sure i got all this right, so feel free to correct me. :crazy:

Jeremy's car was broken into a month ago ? wonder if anything was taken ?

I honestly don't think it has anything to do with Baby Lisa going missing. Someone stole from my van two times in a three week period. But I can assure you, all three of my children are still here.

I am a dog person, I have three dogs, and I have had dogs all my life, they get protective of a family, and they bark when someone comes around whose scent they don't know. Heck, my dogs bark when one of us comes home.

To that, I am going to have to say; BS. The fact that both of them seemed to agree on the dog not barking bothers me, it's like they have their story down pat.

Depends on the dog. I also have 3. One barks at everything, the other two only bark at other dogs. If a stranger comes to my house two act like the visitor is a long lost friend. I have to hold the other one back, she acts like she will attack. The dog was in the back. The open window was in the front. Where was the unlocked door?

CliffJudy Cliff Judy

9 minutes ago

* cough *

Is this the same aunt that was hanging out at the Power and Light District last night?! Wowzers. :sick:

I'm pretty sure she said the dog would bark if it didn't know someone, possibly someone who was known? I'm still not convinced the parents are guilty.

The screen: was said that when he went into computer room to turn out light the window was open, screen was pushed out, but not completly and no one could have got thru the window like it was. I'm not 100% sure i got all this right, so feel free to correct me. :crazy:

I think he said the screen was pushed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23