P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

But IF DC had another client wouldn't he have told LE that when they interviewed him ? He only said that he worked for JB first, and KC, then later he took on C & G...

Possibly, but then it was known that he worked for Baez and then the A's, so why not admit that? It doesn't sound as if DC was particularly forthcoming in this interview.

Please Please tell me. Who is DC referring to?? I must be very thick but I don't have a clue if it wasn't the Anthony's.

DC works/worked (hard to understand his spin) for George and Cindy AS well as Casey and JB. NOW DC states it was NOT anyone in the Anthony home, so that would rule out G & C. NOW, who's wishes do we have left? Who would not want these remains discovered?? Possibly the one who is in the hospital ill over the info that has come out?? JMO of course.

I don't think there's any question in my mind WHO DC refers to here. This case is so thick with lies it's unreal.
SO we have Cindy stating she told DC to check out that area.
DC saying psychic tells him.
DC visits site THREE times, simply because an unknown psychic tells him to, despite the fact that 100's of psychics have left him tips.

And to top it off hours after remains are found we have Caylee's family, ATTORNEY'S, PI's and MEDIA REP's having steak dinner at the RITZ, are you freaking kidding me????

Where's the pastor? the counselor? I would be so disgusted to even be in the presence of a vulture waiting for get the first scoop! Unreal, just unreal.
That disgusted me too, why do the PI's & Michelle B. need dinner and a stay at the Ritz, it's bad enough it was provided for the Anthony's, and given the news my granddaughter's body had just been found an expensive steak dinner and hotel would be the last thing on my mind!:mad:

Another thing I don't understand is why he gets in no trouble for lying. The FBI was there! He is lying to the FBI and to LE yet nothing comes of it. Why? All these obstructers of justice should be brought up on charges. I can't wait til they all meet their maker and explain why they threw a 2 year old baby under the bus to protect her murderous mother. None of this should be taking place. KC should have pled out months ago.
But we are getting a look at why there may have been no plea months ago...ABC...JB, Anthony's, PI, Ritz-Carlton...just saying.

Also ... DC states that he worked for JB to start. JB by proxy is willing to check up on psychics but science is junk? Hmmmmm ...

On page 70-71, DC said he never believed Caylee was dead.
Then, why follow-up on a tip that Caylee was dead.
Why go to the site as many times as he did?
Bingo!:bang:

I have been reading Casey's interview with LE and something that really bothers me and I want to know the answer to is when J. Allen asked him what the Anthony's tought of him calling 911 if he found the remains and he said they were ok with it. But then they asked him if there was anyone else that was not alright with it and he said there was. They wanted to know who it was but he had them stop the tape and talked off tape. We never found out who it was that didn't want him to call 911 and wanted him to do an alternate thing! Was it Baez? Casey? Who? Lee? I assume it has to do with the defense side otherwise he could have told them. Anyone have a clue?
I'm thinking it had to be JB...the only thing that makes sense. What I don't understand is why answer the question at all? He should have kept quiet from that moment on if it was privileged. Perhaps, he wasn't expecting the question...but BC should have.

Remember also the Det.'s do say to DC, "we know the answers to the questions we are asking". You would think DC would have known, just by their questions that they already knew a lot. I hope we get to see the follow up interview.

I thought this was key...it seems DC still does not get that. Through out the entire interview he told half truths, mis-truths and lies....

I now really believe that LE knows ALOT more than we can even imagned and....the house was/is bugged...

That disgusted me too, why do the PI's & Michelle B. need dinner and a stay at the Ritz, it's bad enough it was provided for the Anthony's, and given the news my granddaughter's body had just been found an expensive steak dinner and hotel would be the last thing on my mind!:mad:
Oh my...they were all there. I missed that. Well, how inappropriate was THAT! We had all speculated that perhaps they were having a quiet dinner together (G and C), but NO, they were regrouping!!

On page 70-71, DC said he never believed Caylee was dead.
Then, why follow-up on a tip that Caylee was dead.
Why go to the site as many times as he did?

Because he was actually going there based on Kio's statement, and he just wanted to see if that place really was a hangout spot for teenagers. No reason why, he just wanted to see. Then, the psychic just happens to call him when he's there. It was all a coinky-dink. Duh! :bang: :doh: :crazy:

Oh my...they were all there. I missed that. Well, how inappropriate was THAT! We had all speculated that perhaps they were having a quiet dinner together (G and C), but NO, they were regrouping!!
Paid for and meeting with a producer from ABC!:mad:

Another thing I don't understand is why he gets in no trouble for lying. The FBI was there! He is lying to the FBI and to LE yet nothing comes of it. Why? All these obstructers of justice should be brought up on charges. I can't wait til they all meet their maker and explain why they threw a 2 year old baby under the bus to protect her murderous mother. None of this should be taking place. KC should have pled out months ago.
Really...this whole cast of characters has walked a very thin line...unless they're hoping for someone to turn over damning evidence or become state's witness, I don't know why they haven't been charged on some serious offenses. JMO

Paid for and meeting with a producer from ABC!:mad:
Ok...I'm giving myself a time out. This family DOES NOT deserve any more of my sympathy. This is just making me cry. That poor, poor baby. She deserved so much more.

Could "someone NOT within the Anthony House/home" maybe be Lee? He didn't live there yet. I don't understand if it was implied "in" the Anthony home as in present at the time or living within. Just makes me very very confused.

Also while reading the interview it occured to me that LP had mentioned CA and DC walking around the parking lot of the Ritz together. Now it comes out that they were actually outside together per DC. I think it's pretty obvious that LP's inside source is the other PI, JH. I think LE got their inside info from JH too, we know he gave them an interview, I just wonder how much more there is to this story ?I wonder if JH took a polygraph and what the results were. I wonder if LE will get to the bottom of this question, who knew what when and how did they know it ?

I know. It would be a perfect theory if I could just think of someone who might fit the bill....anyone.....:waitasec:
DC would only be too glad to throw that one under the bus, contract or no contract.

why do I get the feeling this will be another "follow the money" thread
:furious:

Yeah a bunch of greedy people that would rather get alot of money, live high off the hog, stay at the Ritz Carleton and eat fancy dinners than find out what the heck happened to a beautiful 2 year old baby that never did anything to any of them.

A couple of years ago I was laying in a hospital close to dying of acute renal failure and all I cared about, the only thing I was sad about if I died was not seeing those I loved anymore. My family, siblings and pets. I never thought about my job, my belongings, my home or paying my bills. All I thought about was my loved ones and missing God's beautiful nature. The smell of the grass and the ocean air and pretty flowers. These people are really strange. And yet they all spout things about God. Do they think they can fool God with their greed and lies?

But we are getting a look at why there may have been no plea months ago...ABC...JB, Anthony's, PI, Ritz-Carlton...just saying.

Let's not jump to conclusions. Remember, George and Cindy stepped off a plane after learning in flight, or just before boarding, that Caylee's body had been found. They then learned they were not allowed to return to their home and were wisked off to the Ritz. It wasn't the A's who made the arrangements. I haven't seen them appear on ABC, have you?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back