Police return to North Dumfries farm -- 28 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would DM tell police he killed his ex? If anything MS is likely the one who is singing, giving them anything he can to get a deal.

Agreed .... MS or someone else. Suspect #3 maybe?

Lisa Hepfner ‏@HefCHCHNews 1h

OPP GPR operator officer promises to talk to me after his search. Wants to get it done before the rain

#Millard

pic.twitter.com/mc9v2lwfZz

BLXkztgCYAAYw--.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/HefCHCHNews

GPR will detect any anomoly. A difference in make-up of the soil, a cavity, a solid object...you name it. If you know how to read the display, you can learn a great deal about what is below. It's essentially a smaller version of the tech used in oil and gas exploration.

Thanks for your post. Just researched it quite a bit and it has been known to find corpses

Get it done before the rain? Okay. By the look of the clouds, they don't intend to be there long!

Thanks for your post. Just researched it quite a bit and it has been known to find corpses

I guess the question is:

If we assume they are looking for Babcock (since WM's death/body was handled through 'normal' cremation), AND we know that DM bought the incinerator after LB went missing, how much of her would be left to bury and then find with GPR?

I guess this is just one of those things that we won't know till we know whether the incinerator was used in any crimes at all.

I guess the question is:

If we assume they are looking for Babcock (since WM's death/body was handled through 'normal' cremation), AND we know that DM bought the incinerator after LB went missing, how much of her would be left to bury and then find with GPR?

I guess this is just one of those things that we won't know till we know whether the incinerator was used in any crimes at all.

If they buried the ash, it will show up as an area of different density on the GPR display. Odds are that there will be remains that were not entirely destroyed, such as bone fragments, teeth, jewelry...etc.Do not underestimate forensics.

No confirmation of LE about digging. That's kind of funny. lol

Toronto homicide detectives are at Dellen Millard's North Dumfries farm near Cambridge today to execute a search warrant in connection with the disappearance of Laura Babcock and the suicide of Millard's father, Wayne, police have confirmed to CBC News.

Homicide Unit Staff Insp. Greg McLane confirmed that police are following up on recent information that led them to search the farm.

McLane told CBC's Trevor Dunn he's not sure what they'll find there, "if anything."

McLane said police are currently conducting tests at the farm, but would not confirm if they're digging.

http://www.cbc.ca/hamilton/news/story/2013/05/28/cambridge-millard-bosma-toronto-homicide.html

Does anybody else find it kind of odd that the Twitter feeds and photo updates seem to have stopped or at least dramatically slowed in the last 1/2 hour. Could LE have put a gag order on the media? Stopped the photographers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow