GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, FTW! :)

The address of Red Maples Mobile Home Park is:

1190 Grange Road
Wescosville, PA

But is the specific address of Holly's home... Within the Red Maples Mobile Home Park? :

5686 Reppart Lane
Wescosville, PA

TIA... :seeya:

When I was touring the google map, I came across her home, when I put my mouse over her house, that is the address it said. When I type the address into google to get a direct link to her home it comes up 1190 grange Road. Not sure if its my silly computer or what.

Thanks IHAVENOCLUE for the welcome. I hope it is ok for me to just jump in and add my 2 cents.

I was struck by the fact that newspapers quote neighbors and family as saying that they she think was abducted, while the police have said nothing. The classification may be a technicality, but why has no police said they are looking for suspects? Have police asked the public about vehicles in the area ? From what I have read, it doesn't look like the police are looking for any suspects. Of course, they could be and it is just not being reports. My thoughts are that she is classified missing-endangered because she is believed to be suicidal.

I do also wonder if the mom knows something that she is not telling (perhaps the police told her not to). When you cannot reach someone by phone, do you go to their home right away? I assume that their phone battery is dead or it's turned off. If it's a landline, then I would assume she left for work already or maybes in the shower. Maybe she woke up late and is rushing around to get to work. The cold excuse doesn't make sense because she was bowling the night before.

The mom's story plus the fact that the police have given such little information lead me to believe that they know something more. Whether it's she had major depression or they already know who took her/why she went off but are not telling.

thanks, Ellemo!

Good points were brought up in your post...

I, too, was thinking that it would be logical to assume Holly was in the shower/toidies if she didn't readily answer the phone call by her mom...

Especially in the morning... Many people are "in a rush"... Taking kids to school...getting ready for work... Etc...

so... The quick alert by mom is puzzling... IMO

and... I feel there are critical pieces to this "story" that we are not being told... (Probably for very valid reasons)... But it does make one wonder...

Could depression/suicide be a possibility here?

JMO

Read more from WFMZ.com ...
"The front door was locked, back door was open about an inch. That was strange. You never saw anyone go in or out that back door, never," Woody said.
-----

I am wondering what would have drawn her voluntarily out of the back door?
A child / an animal / a delivery?
Did she have her front door key with her - had she lost it?
Was there a knock at that back door and she went out to investigate?
Did someone call her out to the back of the house?

Or was the front door blocked or locked when she was inside and the back door was the easiest escape?
Did she leave under duress - or was she coerced out of her house.

Did she have a new admirer?

I hope they find Holly very soon.
If the local searches aren't finding her she may not be in a close vicinity.
Im glad the posters are being distributed too.

When I was touring the google map, I came across her home, when I put my mouse over her house, that is the address it said. When I type the address into google to get a direct link to her home it comes up 1190 grange Road. Not sure if its my silly computer or what.

I think that is common to all of us...

and thanks for the specific address!

maybe Mobile Park Homes just have all mail delivered to a main address... Then distributed from there?

I really do not know...

:waitasec:

Read more from WFMZ.com ...
"The front door was locked, back door was open about an inch. That was strange. You never saw anyone go in or out that back door, never," Woody said.
-----

I am wondering what would have drawn her voluntarily out of the back door?
A child / an animal / a delivery?
Did she have her front door key with her - had she lost it?
Was there a knock at that back door and she went out to investigate?
Did someone call her out to the back of the house?

Or was the front door blocked or locked when she was inside and the back door was the easiest escape?
Did she leave under duress - or was she coerced out of her house.

Did she have a new admirer?

I hope they find Holly very soon.
If the local searches aren't finding her she may not be in a close vicinity.
Im glad the posters are being distributed too.

So the front door was locked and back door ajar when the police got there. The mother was there 1st, does she have a key? Did she lock the door? Was the door locked and the mother went to the back door? I'm wondering if the front door was locked when the mother got there?

What about this bowling league she was at the night before?
This might.be something to express further

Zwiebel,
Yesterday, on the Praying for Holly Grim Facebook page I saw a flyer that a friend created with a collage of pictures of her with Missing stamped on it. Today, her friends Patty & Rebecca reported about where they've put up flyers. I'd suggest trying to see what those look like. If they're not as detailed as what we're used to seeing on WS--with height, weight, etc.--then you or someone else on WS might want to create a new flyer.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/222457674544501/

A couple of recent WS posters wanted to know why Holly's mom went to Holly's trailer to check on her. I know we have a lot of posts to read every day since most of us keep track of numerous threads. With respect, this question has been answered numerous times, some of those who answered are locals who knew the family.

Holly and her mom were extremely close. They worked at the same place and rode to work together every day. The mom recently retired but still spoke to Holly on the phone every morning before Holly left for work. The mom said Holly's routine was to take her son to the bus stop, then return home and drink coffee while watching the morning news on TV. This is the time that the mom called Holly. When she got no answer, she wondered if Holly overslept because she had a cold. She went to the trailer to wake her up if she was still asleep (or possibly give her TLC if Holly's cold had gotten worse.) Mom wasn't in panic mode, she didn't suspect something horrible that the police don't want her to comment on yet. She was mildly concerned and followed through because she and Holly were extremely close.

I'm sorry for not linking to the news stories of interviews with the mom where I learned the above info but most are on pages 1 and 2 of this thread. I have chronic health problems, and I'm in the midst of a flare up which makes it difficult to concentrate. Reading these boards makes a welcome distraction from my own problems, especially when I can contribute in some small way.

I appreciate everyone here who does more in one day than I'm able to do in a week.

What about this bowling league she was at the night before?
This might.be something to express further

I agree, that this should be looked in to, if LE hasn't already.
Perhaps she was followed home, or someone noticed her boyfriend there; perhaps someone was jealous of her, or jealous of her boyfriend? Someone
who wanted her missing, as it does not look like a burglary to me, but like this was specifically targeted for Holly.
IMOO.

tell me that they checked her own trunk? Cant stop thinking about her.

tell me that they checked her own trunk? Cant stop thinking about her.

EEKK!! I didn't even think of that.
I would think they would have checked her car over, incase there could have been any kind of evidence left there? (Perhaps she picked up someone who needed a ride?, after she dropped off her son?)
IMOO.

I think that is common to all of us...

and thanks for the specific address!

maybe Mobile Park Homes just have all mail delivered to a main address... Then distributed from there?

I really do not know...

:waitasec:

In some mobile home parks, each home has their own street address.

In Red Maples (as others I'm sure), there is one address for the park, then each home has something like an apartment designation, like "J6", "I1", "W9", etc. It is confusing, and kind of hard to locate homes without driving around looking at signs.

In Red Maples (as others I'm sure), there is one address for the park, then each home has something like an apartment designation, like "J6", "I1", "W9", etc. It is confusing, and kind of hard to locate homes without driving around looking at signs.

Thank you, FTW!

OT to FTW and others - I think I have read several posts from MODs explaining that locals (vs. "insiders") do not need to be verified any longer. I think I can safely say that we all really appreciate your posts and the insight you have shared here.

Please please let there be news today.

Blush. I'm not on Facebook and Holly's isn't viewable to the public unless a person is signed in, so I haven't seen it. Or her flyer.

Can someone be kind enough to post the flyer here, then I'll put it in our flyer distribution thread where it can be easily found and printed off?

If it's possible at all, I think it could help to spread the word more if the Facebook page could be made viewable to non-facebookers.

One one of the mobile homes I was able to see an address on the mobile home itself, so it's possible there could be addresses not only on a mailbox but on the home as well.
IMOO.

One of the comments I read on one of the mms articles was
Someone that went to school with here and said

I always felt sorry for her! Wonder why?

One of the comments I read on one of the mms articles was
Someone that went to school with here and said

I always felt sorry for her! Wonder why?

Exactly! I read that too and I thought what an odd comment to make, or a comment that tells more about her life than what is known, if that comment is true.
IMOO.

We are assuming that someone had entered her home and somehow took her or forced her to go with her. Yet, let's not forget that LE said this was not an abduction.

So, what if nobody entered her home. What if she got a call that frightened and panicked her so much that she left in a hurry, forgetting her cigarettes, knocking her coffee over, and running into a table/chair on her way out the backdoor. Running to or away from someone?

Just speculating.

I am wondering if the perp banged on her back door and yelled that something had happened to her son and she knocked things over in a panic heading for the door...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313