17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, I meant I can't make out anything extra in the additional shots, like injuries. The only thing I see, outside of the cop looking at his head, is a flash of red on the backside of his head towards the end of the first video last night .

Which could indicate a residue of blood and we know LE saw him with blood on his nose and head. We also know after placing his hands on TM's back GZ put his hands to his head. So confirmation he was injured you would think would be more important to GZ to prove right now than a neighbor who is speaking on his behalf but does not have a "squeaky clean" past himself. No one has to see the doctor's name, just his report if his injuries were that severe. jmo

But TM's arent?
Again, double standard.

Everybody was blowing a gasket when TM's personal business started showing up.

This case is either murder or self defense.

If one personal life is fair game, both should be.

I say neither are. But that's just my opinion on the matter.
Nope because Trayvon is the victim, George is the Perp. Apples & Oranges again. You don't attack the victim for their past actions- that's like attacking a rape victim for the clothes she's wearing- and the perp had a propensity for violence- totally relevant. He was trigger happy!

I thought the police had T-Ray's cell phone, where are you getting that it has "never been seen again"?
nope. SPD went and asked Trayvon's dad for permission to get the phone records. Dad asked them about the physical phone and they said they didn't have it - they thought dad had it - SPD has never given it to dad and it is not listed as evidence seized on the police report - only evidence listed is the gun.

It has been a very unclear subject as to where this phone is now - physically.

However, in a screen shot of the phone record it shows a 911 call made at 12:45 PM on 3/2 and then two incoming calls on 3/2 # 12:47 and 12:49 - that incoming number is SPD's main line number.

Here's the link to see the screen shot:

http://njuice.com/trayvon-martins-last-call-haunts-girlfriend

His neighbor ? Is he a mental health professional ? Trayvon had something to do with the storm if he assaulted GZ. That would also support rage and a tendency towards violence on the part of Trayvon. If he hadn't attacked GZ he'd probably be alive right now.

What supports rage and a tendency toward violence on Trayvon Martin's part, other than lies told by George & crew?

There is NO evidence Trayvon attacked him, Trayvon had no bruises on his knuckles, and GZ had no major injuries, so please stop stating it as fact!!!

If you have seen the autopsy report please let us know what was on it, since it has NOT been released yet.

There is NO evidence Trayvon attacked him, Trayvon had no bruises on his knuckles, and GZ had no major injuries, so please stop stating it as fact!!!

You are stating AS FACT that there is no evidence that TM attacked GZ.
Do you have a link or the case files?

We don't know what evidence there is.
We just know what has been released.

IF GZ had any blood on him at all, wouldn't LE being wearing gloves?

Nope because Trayvon is the victim, George is the Perp. Apples & Oranges again. You don't attack the victim for their past actions- that's like attacking a rape victim for the clothes she's wearing- and the perp had a propensity for violence- totally relevant. He was trigger happy!

Nope.

That has not been established.

TM is the victim of murder OR GZ is the victim of an attack where he defended himself.

Neither has been established YET that we know of.

Unless you have info I have not seen yet. If so, please link.

How many people of died because things have gotten out of hand. All that was required from the very first time GZ saw TM was a respectful question..."do you live here son?" or "You're getting wet, do you need a ride home?" It's all in the approach. If you are going to approach someone, anyone, you owe them the respect of doing so civilly even if he's just a kid. jmo

I cannot disagree at all with this post.
I can ask however,
Early on when Trayvon was walking towards the car an looking at him and his hands where by his stomach (maybe his hoodie pocket) Was Trayvon giving the attitude…Such as “Not afraid of you, who do you think you are” we will never know. But if GZ thought he is dealing with one of the smart types, maybe he just wanted t se if he was up to no good. NOT impossible in that neighborhood, given they already had some home invasions.

If I was GZ sitting in a car I would find that confrontational also.. IF TM told GF someone is following me, why not just go home? WHY?

nope. SPD went and asked Trayvon's dad for permission to get the phone records. Dad asked them about the physical phone and they said they didn't have it - they thought dad had it - SPD has never given it to dad and it is not listed as evidence seized on the police report - only evidence listed is the gun.

It has been a very unclear subject as to where this phone is now - physically.

However, in a screen shot of the phone record it shows a 911 call made at 12:45 PM on 3/2 and then two incoming calls on 3/2 # 12:47 and 12:49 - that incoming number is SPD's main line number.

Here's the link to see the screen shot:

http://njuice.com/trayvon-martins-last-call-haunts-girlfriend

Ok wait.........Who called 911?

IF GZ had any blood on him at all, wouldn't LE being wearing gloves?
exactly AND if GZ had any blood on him (or his clothes) those clothes should have immediately been "bagged and tagged" - yet LE allowed him to continue wearing them, transported in a cruiser and the cops touching that jacket without gloves.

Boggles the mind - don't it?

JMHO

If you have seen the autopsy report please let us know what was on it, since it has NOT been released yet.
I haven't, but a congresswoman apparently has, and she said Travyon had a broken nose. The ME released their report and said there was no visible bruising or scrapes on TM's hands. Links are earlier in this thread...

No it's not!

It's conflicting information on an ongoing investigation.

It's either murder or self defense.

If you are going to look at the personal life of one, you need to look at both.
Or else, it's railroading.

If personal info is allowed at trial (assuming there is one) on GZ, then I'd bet you a donut that it would also be allowed on TM.

Or the personal lives will be left out for BOTH.

Double standards drive me nuts.

This is true. You have to look at what the possible motivations for a conflict would be at the moment of the confrontation. I think GZ needed to grow up. He was very negative and armed with a gun it seems to me a confrontation with anyone who gave him lip was inevitable. TM on suspension from school could have made him resentful of someone who he felt had no business asking him questions. Problem is one was in control, one of them knew better, one of them was armed and only one knew enough about the law to know he should have stayed in the car. jmo

GZ's statement is evidence. We can each form an opinion on whether he's telling the truth or whether he's lying. Either way, it's still evidence. Which, FWIW, can also be used against him if/when this case goes to trial.

We will only know for sure after a thorough autopsy. That will be in a few weeks.
You can not say YET that there is NO evidence, but you may be right.

I cannot disagree at all with this post.
I can ask however,
Early on when Trayvon was walking towards the car an looking at him and his hands where by his stomach (maybe his hoodie pocket) Was Trayvon giving the attitude…Such as “Not afraid of you, who do you think you are” we will never know. But if GZ thought he is dealing with one of the smart types, maybe he just wanted t se if he was up to no good. NOT impossible in that neighborhood, given they already had some home invasions.

If I was GZ sitting in a car I would find that confrontational also.. IF TM told GF someone is following me, why not just go home? WHY?

BBM

Why didn't GZ just go home and leave it to LE? Same logic applies to both.

Yep yep yep

Next, they (GZ's supporters) will come out with - he was in shock and when that shock wore off.................................

That video speaks for itself. And it speaks volumes and volumes and volumes.

JMHO

Yep, and the fact that Trayvon's autopsy has yet to be released speaks volumes as well. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288