Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm....seems to me that dear Ronald is the one that was messing around with a minor.....if anyone dragged anyones hiney into anything, I think that award goes to the grown man, Ronald.

Let her tell it, everything is Misty's fault.....Come on TN you need something better than that, sweetie.

Sure a far cry from TN talking about MC in the early days. You would have thought MC should have been sainted for being such a good mommy to those kids.

:sick:

Oh now she wants Misty to talk about what happened to Haleigh. She seemed to be a Misty supporter when Haleigh went missing...Now she's looking for answers? Puhleeze.

And why won't she take care of her own grandchild? I'm starting to wonder if she even cares about them the way a grandmother should. But I guess, if she didn't raise her own why would she want to raise her grandkids.

TN just needs to shut up.

Spin......................

Yep, we going to see another Cindy A. act "IMO". I understand parents that stand behind their children, but come on. One doesn't report her child missing for 31 days:furious: and the other one leaves the children with a minor/druggie:furious: and who knows what else. Shame on them!:truce:

So, where is the accountability? TN is still trying to place blame on everyone else, except her son for being in jail..... completely unbelievable... well not really.

Sorry, not buying Misty is the one who dragged him into this, Ron is a big boy, and since he can make decisions on his own.

I honestly don't believe either that He and Misty didn't see each other much. I think they were together a lot more than what TN wants to admit.

JMO

Posts pertaining to this new thread have been merged from other threads. Your eyes have not deceived you! :crazy:

Like I said on the other thread...this is sure a far cry from what TN was saying about MC in the early days.
You would have thought that MC was in line for sainthood with how the Cummings family talked about her.

:sick::sick::sick:and double:puke:

As I see it, right now TN's got two choices. Either she's raised a drug dealer...

...or she's raised one who can't think for himself and got hoodwinked into a life of crime by a sixth-grader.

(I know, innocent until proven guilty and all that...)

I am surprised she came out so fast...have a feeling those of us watching NG are going to have to suffer through hearing more from TN. :banghead:

Ron's attorney needs to give her a call and get her to close her mouth. MOO

As I see it, right now TN's got two choices. Either she's raised a drug dealer...

...or she's raised someone who can't think for himself and got hoodwinked into a life of crime by a sixth-grader.

Bravo! You get the prize for making me snort my pepsi! LMAO!

"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."

Soooooo, Ron gets a pass from mom. Yep she will be raising the bail money.
IMO

Yep! Mom, as always, can see only the good in her son. I guess she's right. I can imagine Misty tackling Ron, tying him up and forcing him to take part in the sale of prescription drugs - seven times over the last month. See how dumb that sounds? jmo

...or she's raised one who can't think for himself and got hoodwinked into a life of crime by a sixth-grader.

amen...love it!!

TN has been reading the Cindyisms Playbook, not a smart move, lol

Oh come on now TN with this statement:
"He shouldn't have been talking to Misty Croslin," she said. "She brought his butt into this."
Please take your "rose-colored glasses off".

She believes Misty Croslin's bail was set purposely high to keep her locked up.
OK, so then TN, why is Ron's bail set for $500.000.00 because he is innocent?

She said she believes her son and niece were staying in contact with Misty Croslin in the hopes of learning what happened to Haleigh.
TN, if Ron wanted to stay close to Misty so she would "spill the beans", they should have stayed married.

She said she did not know the roles all those who were arrested played in the drug case but thinks Misty Croslin was at it's center.
This is pathetic!

"They didn't see a lot of each other," she said.
Perhaps they didn't but every time they were together someone was calling 911. :crazy:

"Maybe she'll flip and tell us where Haliegh is," she said. "That is the only [good] thing that can come out of this."
Be careful what you wish for.

She said early Thursday it was unlikely that the family would be able to afford a bond to release Cummings, but plans to mark the year anniversary of Haleigh's disappearance were still going forward.
TN, your son was out on bond already and commited another crime. Not sure he will get out of jail even if you came up with the bond money. (I hope I have that one right)

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...er_former_stepmom_appear_in_court_this_mornin

I hope NG doesn't give TN a platform tonight in which to spin her spin. Knowing NG, an "Exclusive" with TN will be the first order of business. Grrrrrr.

Lex, can I call you Lex? Do you really think Ron's mom would venture onto the Nancy Grace show after Miss Nancy confronted Ron that he was lying to her?
I guess we shall see tonight. But, my money is on TN not appearing. Maybe providing a statement but I think she'll stay away. If she does appear, I'll fall to my knees and pray for her for being so dumb.
TN's comments about these arrests are very sad. Haleigh has been missing for almost a year. No one should be speaking out to defend anyone on a drug bust. All of Ron's family should just keep to the "no comment" mode. This is not the time to focus on poor Ron. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288