2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes..........you're right! I had forgotten about the botanist. I bet he will be on the stand Monday.

I think you're right there and I also think thats when the actual weather, water flooding of area will come in..Not sure IF we will hear from Tim Miller or not..however JB tried to infer prior hearing he wanted searchers depos...so who knows?

I also think we will hear from Jesse G. when KC went there to shower..not sure of date....I am truly looking forward to this week coming :woohoo:
BTW I m so glad SA didnt alter their CIC after JB's opening statement..They really have kept it chronalogical (spelling?) to give context to their evidence!! Kudos!!

This morning while listening to Haskell, I could have sworn he said Caylee was somewhere else before being put in the trunk. I was thinking I misheard, so asked twice on here if that's what he said. I was pretty sure that's what he said, but no one else said anything about it. Headlines in the Orlando Sentinel about Haskell, and in the article he states the body was somewhere else before the trunk. But where? The house?

I guess LA has done a 180 now ...

"I believe everything my sister tells me"

imo

What lead them to search in this particular place way back then?! Not ICA info, surely.

(I know nothing about this, so bear with me if everyone else already knows this info.)

Just searching the area I think but like I said, too much water to do a thorough job.
The mystery question is why did Kronk know to search there? Why couldn't/didn't LE see what he claimed to see?
And then why was the A's private detective searching there in November? :waitasec:

This morning while listening to Haskell, I could have sworn he said Caylee was somewhere else before being put in the trunk. I was thinking I misheard, so asked twice on here if that's what he said. I was pretty sure that's what he said, but no one else said anything about it. Headlines in the Orlando Sentinel about Haskell, and in the article he states the body was somewhere else before the trunk. But where? The house?
I would imagine the backyard as there were hits there.

I love those dogs -- why why why weren't they taken into the house and the sheds?

Just searching the area I think but like I said, too much water to do a thorough job.
The mystery question is why did Kronk know to search there? Why couldn't/didn't LE see what he claimed to see?
And then why was the A's private detective searching there in November? :waitasec:

Wasn't Kronk just working in the area and saw the skull there by chance the first time in August? Maybe by December he was working over there again and figured he would take a good look again.

I love those dogs -- why why why weren't they taken into the house and the sheds?
I know they did testing inside the house (luminol testing?). IIRC someone said that Caylee's "alive" scent may have confused the dogs...but that was so long ago, maybe I dreamt it.

The only thing I recall Dr. Haskell saying was that the body had been placed in the trunk close or very shortly after death. In other words, not in a state of decomposition. It began decomp in the trunk, and went through stages of decomp there.

My guess is that Caylee died in the Anthony home, was hidden in the back yard overnight, and moved to the trunk from there. But that's just MO.

Okay.............. I need some help here remembering a term. What is too smart for common sense mean? TIA. There's a specific term, but I can't find it anywhere on the internet.

Do you mean "book smart" ?

I thought Dominic Casey the private investigator went there first because he heard KC's friend Kiomarie say she would have put the remains there because they used that place as a pet cemetary and than by chance and the same day he was looking he received a call from a psychic telling him to look in the same area.

I too think now she was killed in the house and then placed in the trunk and then to the woods. I think the dogs hit in the backyard because of the time she was there with the shovel and the body in the trash bag. I don't think she hid her in the playhouse as the dogs hit outside the playhouse and they're so good they would have hit inside if she had been there. So know I think we can safely assume she killed her in the house. after the fight or the next afternoon after George said he saw her?

LP has appeared on a lot of the TH's shows, but it is usually along with other guests and every time he tries to explain what he knows, he gets cut off/interrupted and imo, he does not get any respect and many times he gets laughed at, but I think he has relevant information regarding RK, however, I have yet to hear him be allowed to finish his statements.

JIMO

I disagree. KC looks more like she's on meth now than back when this all started.

Someone who is on meth is not as well put together as she was for the pics at Fusion. Smoke some pot? Yes. Drink? Yes. Meth? Nope. Even her teeth belie that.

http://photos.oregonlive.com/oregonian/2011/05/faces_of_meth_7.html

Not if you've only been doing it for a week, a month or two. That's what I mean.
And maybe not specifically crystal meth but some other speedy type drug that I don't know about because I'm too old.
I can tell peeps about the drugs from the 70's - not that I know anything personally. :innocent:

It's always been my belief that little Caylee was put in the sandbox (with the lid) for a time while she was trying to figure out what to do. Perhaps that's the point she went to borrow the shovel from the neighbor. Then figured out it was too difficult (or too much trouble) to dig a hole. The cadaver dogs hit on the sandbox. I'll never forget that interview with Greta Van Susteran at the Anthony home where she's touring the backyard and opened the lid on the sandbox. It sent a chill straight up my spine.

The only thing I recall Dr. Haskell saying was that the body had been placed in the trunk close or very shortly after death. In other words, not in a state of decomposition. It began decomp in the trunk, and went through stages of decomp there.

My guess is that Caylee died in the Anthony home, was hidden in the back yard overnight, and moved to the trunk from there. But that's just MO.

Just cannot fathom KC would drive around with her daughter's body in the trunk a few days....what was she thinking....wasn't she scared someone would need or want to get in the trunk for something. I would think she would have been paranoid but nobody ever testified she seemed paranoid about anything.

LP has appeared on a lot of the TH's shows, but it is usually along with other guests and every time he tries to explain what he knows, he gets cut off/interrupted and imo, he does not get any respect and many times he gets laughed at, but I think he has relevant information regarding RK, however, I have yet to hear him be allowed to finish his statements.

JIMO

I disagree, I don't believe Padilla knows diddly about anything, including about RK. LP has a history of lying that rivals Casey's. Not one thing he says is believable, it's all about the show and drawing attention to himself. Truthfully, he sickens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling