FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that someone had posted a link that allowed us to see the room layout of DS II's condo. Does anyone remember whether DS II's unit includes the balcony on the right? (Which would mean that the neighbor's camera is attached to his balcony...)

I thought the camera was across the street from d's...:waitasec:

I think someone in an earlier thread mentioned this, but there's a camera at the intersection of Goldenrod and Lee Vista, directed at Lee Vista eastbound. I mention it here because I wonder what evidence it could offer to this case.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/199877/

I don't know how much of the traffic that camera would capture, of course. If someone was aware of it and trying to avoid being recorded, he might want to avoid that intersection. You can only exit from the condos by turning right (south) onto Goldenrod, but if you use the north exit from the condos, you can then do a legal U turn to go north on Goldenrod near the next exit, and thus avoid going through the light at the intersection.

Anyhow, I don't know if it's worth much since we don't have the camera evidence that LE may have, but thought I'd put it out there.

I remember that someone had posted a link that allowed us to see the room layout of DS II's condo. Does anyone remember whether DS II's unit includes the balcony on the right? (Which would mean that the neighbor's camera is attached to his balcony...)

I had wondered the same and his condo does NOT have a balcony. The link's around here somewhere... Sorry, can't remember where.

We all know how many times keeping things within the perps own sight has been done- to the max! It is usually just where someone would begin looking...

That, IMHO, is exactly what the average joe would think to do.

SO, I believe, by considering d's life experiences (military training, prior record, time in jail to 'jaw with the boys,' about crimes they got away with, and how, etc...) exposes this case to additional possibilities that not everyone will have a history of. (IMO, one must consider the experience(s) and personality of the suspect in every case. Again I reiterate that the FBI doesn't have profilers for nothing)

Since reading d's jediscout2871 comments, I am not afraid to ponder the possibility that thoughts of 'no m' have been dancing in his head for quite some time. What I ALSO seen in his statements was that he would like to see that happen without getting his hands dirty... to ME, it says a lot about the commission of this crime IF he is the perp (which I believe to be the case). Because I believe the above, I ALSO believe it was premeditated. I ALSO believe he didn't want to get his hands dirty.

I will keep the rest of my thoughts on that mum for now and see if anyone takes this where I have went (in my mind) after everyone has considering the above.

I could see him either hiring someone or getting a buddy to do what was done to this 2nd wife. Though Dale was in jail while she was killed I believe he planned that death as well. IMO

Did anyone besides me catch the video of DS2 leaving his parents' house and drive away so fast that the beautiful young women with him almost fell out?

Or do I need to speak to my shrink about changing my meds?

Who is she?

I posted this at 4:50 or so this afternoon and spent all this time (well I did feed the dog and myself to be honest) looking for the video. I can't even remember now if it had dialog. BUT I did notice that she is one of the women who went to the custody hearing with DS2. I THINK. Since the single car garage mistake, I'm not trusting myself as much and the angle of hanging out of the car is different than walking upright. She has long blondish hair.

I posted this at 4:50 or so this afternoon and spent all this time (well I did feed the dog and myself to be honest) looking for the video. I can't even remember now if it had dialog. BUT I did notice that she is one of the women who went to the custody hearing with DS2. I THINK. Since the single car garage mistake, I'm not trusting myself as much and the angle of hanging out of the car is different than walking upright. She has long blondish hair.

Think this is what you looking for
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/custody-hearing-determine-who-will-care-missing-mo/nFqKH/

I hope I can find it....it was Mark NeJames saying that there was a witness..

ok that was easy I found it....:woohoo:

But there is something about saying " BY 4:30" bothers me...why not just saw they saw him at 4:30 instead of "by" 4:30

http://www.wesh.com/r/29958175/detail.html

Well he does say there is a witness but he doesn't indicate if they are independent witnesses who are not related to DS2.

The reference to him being there "by" 4:30pm indicates to me that if it is an independent neighbour witness, then they went by the house around 4:30pm and perhaps witnessed DS2's vehicle there and perhaps DS2 himself. So he must have been there "by" 4:30pm because either he or his vehicle or both were already there before the neighbour passed by. If the neighbour had seen DS2 himself pull up to the house at 4:30pm then it should have been stated that the witness could place him arriving at the house at that time.

Now if the witness is say his sister and she can verify that he was there when she arrived home at 4:30pm then I'm not sure how reliable we can consider that witness.

MOO

Well what we do know is that he had at least two vehicles, the pickup and the white work van. When LE were there on the second night, the red pickup was in the garage. So where was the work van? Did he leave it on the street so that he could put the truck in the garage and then move the van into the driveway? Did he take the red truck out at all? There appears to be a white van on the road in front of the house parked behind a police car, and it's on the road in front of where the door to the house is, not the garage. It's quite possible that it is an LE vehicle.

So what we need to know is what was his regular parking habits. If he needed the van for work the next day, and he had been using it for work most of the week, wouldn't he just leave the pickup in the garage and park the van in the driveway so he wouldn't have to shuffle vehicles in the morning. Do we know if he had a single or double car garage and driveway. None of the pictures I've seen seem to show this.

Here is a screen cap of DS2 and the truck in the garage on the night of the search....

2r7n2m9.png

I'm also trying to figure out what that "box like" object is in front of them.

Here is a screen cap of the vehicles in front of the house the same night...

r6xx91.png

It's pretty dark but perhaps someone with photoshop can lighten that up for us to see the van better.

ETA: These pics were from the second night, the night of the search

Screen caps from this link http://www.wftv.com/news/news/police-search-33-year-old-missing-woman/nFg3d/
BBM

2rr7w4x.png

f0atkl.png

maybe i'm confused--but that would have to mean that a random carjacker would then drive to Dale's condo and drop off the babies? or are you suggesting that Dale snatched her at the daycare? if it was someone totally random, how and when did he receive care of the children? help me out, flesh out this theory a little more before my brain totally discounts the believability of it. TIA

My opinions only, no facts here:

I was not presenting a new hypothesis, just pointing out that we cannot rule out that Michelle was grabbed after leaving the daycare. This is the earliest in my timeline that she could have been kidnapped. If Michelle was kidnapped near the daycare center, it would NOT be a random act, since the young boys with her did not also disappear.

Of course it is more likely that she made it to the ex-boyfriend's house. But who saw her come into or leave that neighborhood? Yes, there is a Hummer, but who was in it?

My opinions only, no facts here:

I was not presenting a new hypothesis, just pointing out that we cannot rule out that Michelle was grabbed after leaving the daycare. This is the earliest in my timeline that she could have been kidnapped. If Michelle was kidnapped by the daycare center, it would not be a random act, since the young boys with her did not also disappear.

Of course it is more likely that she made it to the ex-boyfriend's house. But who saw her come into or leave that neighborhood? Yes, there is a Hummer, but who was in it?

Don't we have confirmation as late as 3:15 that Michelle was texting to her boyfriend and others? It seems unlikely though not impossible that something happened prior to her 3:18 arrival at Dales condo...

Does anyone know of any hobbies or personal interests of Dale other than Star Wars? There are a lot of popular movies, TV shows, and video games dealing with hiding a body. If this was premeditated like I believe it was here are some ideas - grumesome I know but thought this may help us figure out how Dale pulled this off:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DisposingOfABody

WoW gramma wasnt lying was she?? He literally speeds off with her not even inside the truck as she screams almost tumbling completely out of the truck..

Anyone know who she is?

Could it be his sister? She lives with the parents. And it appeared as though they had decided to meet with the DFS worker in another location for the hand off of the children.

MOO

My comment was in reference to a post by GrammaMaybe. It seemed to me from what GrammaMaybe said that she had some insider info not available to the rest of us. I hope I didn't misinterpret!

I know nothing more than anyone else. I was talking about the surveillance video that got pulled from the 11pm news and recanted by the station--the one that appears to show the Hummer going in at 3:18 with sticker and leaving at 4:40 "naked." LE says that they have a video of the Hummer leaving, but it is not the one seen on that surveillance video. I jumped in when thread 12 was just beginning. I went back to read as much as I could and apparently caught said repudiated vid from a link that had been overlooked, or was reposted. Because I'm new, I was actually asking how one deals with a situation like that.

I know nothing more than anyone else. I was talking about the surveillance video that got pulled from the 11pm news and recanted by the station--the one that appears to show the Hummer going in at 3:18 with sticker and leaving at 4:40 "naked." LE says that they have a video of the Hummer leaving, but it is not the one seen on that surveillance video. I jumped in when thread 12 was just beginning. I went back to read as much as I could and apparently caught said repudiated vid from a link that had been overlooked, or was reposted. Because I'm new, I was actually asking how one deals with a situation like that.

Ok here is a question: *if LE have video of Michelle entering the complex at 3:18 and supposedly have another video of her vehicle leaving at another time, why the secrecy? * I mean wouldn't LE want to put pressure on the suspect?

In order words - we know she arrived at this time and her vehicle left at this time and here is who we saw in the vehicle. *If they have evidence of her vehicle leaving the complex later than 10 minutes after she arrived or with someone else driving, isn't this enough to get Dale on obstruction of justice charges?*
Or is there no conclusive evidence. What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708