LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did any locals hear anything about the IMPACT task force along with LE out today in the area?

Thanks and can I ask who is "she"? NP if you can't say.

CajunTattooer, who has also been dubbed, "Cajuntooter" but I thought "she" was a "he" ?? No?

eta: Nm. Laaaaaaaady Tattoo Artist. Guess I need my glasses. Thought it said "Local Tattoo Artist" haha.

eta: And nm once again, b/c I think it was someone else who actually snapped the pic, CIRCA.

I highly doubt that the crime lab would leave the truck in an area that could be seen by anyone. IF they have the truck, you can bet its behind locked doors.

The handles and rear view mirror do look black to me
CIRCA said "rear view mirrors" so I said "rear view mirrors" BUT ... I think he meant "side mirrors" and that's what I meant as well. Anywho, it's a moot point now because District11 verified the truck wasn't the VOI truck.

(I hate that d@mn truck ... it causes so much confusion:banghead:)

I have a lot of catching up to do....had to work a long day.

As for the 'enhanced' photos I posted, they are certainly open to interpretation. Remember, as I have said, when I am looking at them I see Mickey on her bicycle and she is about 6" tall on my screen and some of the images are still somewhat clear. I am using Photoshop C6 and Apple Aperture Pro. I am not very good at saving and posting them. The clarity does not seem to to carry on with the attachment unless you open it in a program of some sort. I have no clue how to draw arrows on the pics.

There are times that I have stared at them so long that it all blends together. The things I am 99% positive of... Mickey has her hand up and her head turned to the opposite side in the school pic very near the car that is stopped. There is definitely a truck behind her and the headlights are on. I can see a 6" blowup of the truck. It is there. I don't care what LE has told ACI or anyone else, the two white trucks in front of the Circle K are the same truck. Neither of them are the same truck as the white truck with the bed cover. Trucks only have a Z71 sticker on one side...not both. Not that it really matters but it supports LE's original theory that they followed her and abducted her or hit her and are leaving the area.

Again, they already know these things to be correct or incorrect. I am mainly doing this for myself. They have experts that have already done this and I know they have other images that they cannot share. In original statements they claimed to believe that she didn't make it far past the Circle K. So logically, the truck was mere seconds to minutes behind her. If they didn't do it, they know what happened.

Not me!

er, what's a meat puppet? And where can I get one?

I don't think you want one paris_paris ;)

meat puppet:
~person(s) that have no will of there own; somebody that lets others control them
~A person that is totaly devoid of brain material; a complete idiot
~Another name for a human being, especially one who doesn't think for herself/has no soul and is therefore controlled by others

CIRCA said "rear view mirrors" so I said "rear view mirrors" BUT ... I think he meant "side mirrors" and that's what I meant as well. Anywho, it's a moot point now because District11 verified the truck wasn't the VOI truck.

(I hate that d@mn truck ... it causes so much confusion:banghead:)

Pretty sure the VOI does have side mirrors, black just blends in with the window.

I don't think you want one paris_paris ;)

meat puppet:
~person(s) that have no will of there own; somebody that lets others control them
~A person that is totaly devoid of brain material; a complete idiot
~Another name for a human being, especially one who doesn't think for herself/has no soul and is therefore controlled by others

Maybe I do. What's he look like?

There's a reason why ANY white truck would be hauled aaaaaaall the way from Lafayette aaaall the way to baton rouge. The truck was not towed because of an expired registration or unpaid tickets......there has to be a good reason to be hauled to the far away CRIME LAB.......SOMETHING had to have happened in that truck for it to be taken to the CRIME LAB......HELLURRRR

There's a reason why ANY white truck would be hauled aaaaaaall the way from Lafayette aaaall the way to baton rouge. The truck was not towed because of an expired registration or unpaid tickets......there has to be a good reason to be hauled to the far away CRIME LAB.......SOMETHING had to have happened in that truck for it to be taken to the CRIME LAB......HELLURRRR

And remember what CS said about not focusing specifically on THAT WT.

Whoever went to see the white truck and took the picture (thanx)... did not say it was towed in. They just saw it there on the lot. Could be an employee vehicle for all we know.

Yeah, and if it was something as mundane as drugs, they would strip it on the side of the road. I've seen it done.

I'm here to defend all bike riders. The bicycle is my choice of religious icon.
I'm sorry to drag us back into ground you've all covered on earlier threads, but I feel compelled to do so.
I took the popular images into photoshop, used crop tool, clicked the adjust image column of tools, changed the pixels per square inch from 72 pixles per inch to higher numbers ranging from 216 ppi to 600 ppi. I used the auto levels and auto contrast tools from the same column. These images are not altered except for a red circle I drew around an object of interest to me. Enhanced, not altered.

Attachments

• Mickey-down-002.jpg
    Mickey-down-002.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Mickey-down-001.jpg
    Mickey-down-001.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 172
  • Mickey-down-003.jpg
    Mickey-down-003.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Mickey-down-004.jpg
    Mickey-down-004.jpg