This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have a feeling Casey sold her daughter and shipped her out of the country. Hell maybe she gave her away to the nanny who's name is not Zenaida. But lied to cover her arse to keep her family from taking legal action against her. I bet she never even considered at that time, "what if mom calls the cops?" Until DNA or a body shows up, I still cant say Casey killed her daughter I need more from LE against Casey before I believe the child is dead at the hand of her mother.

There is chat of Caylee having a forced smile in many pictures with her mother. I dont see that at all. I see a little girl that was comfortable in Casey's presence. Who the heck knows, but if it does turn out that Caylee is alive, I would hope everyone that accused Casey of murder and speculated on her mental stability will openly admit they were wrong. I still see more images like this one below of the 2. I just cant allow myself to believe she killed her baby. At least not right now.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s43/timeoutlounge/l_b86854677741c807bda253604ac6f560.jpg

Why should we not hope for a live Caylee? Seems LE wants us to keep on.
I urge anyone in the areas to FL to carry some fliers of Caylee around with you and post, post, post. It has been said that someone visited the airport there and found not ONE flier posted. Post post post, PLEASE!

Thursday, Aug 14:
According to Orange County Sheriff's spokesman Carlos Padilla, "Right now we have nothing that can say that this child is not alive."
http://www.540wfla.com/cc-common/mai...rticle=4095641

still hoping...maybe when she gets bailed out padilla can get some answers out of her

If these people aren't really her friends, then where ARE her friends? Doesn't she have any? Why not? Is it because she lies and steals and manipulates and uses people and no one ever sticks around for very long?

Don't you think it's weird that we haven't heard from anyone who is a long time friend who has anything good to say about Casey? We haven't even heard from any relatives other than her parents and Lee...and even Lee has stopped talking. Why is that?

This is not a girl who inspires loyalty. I think we know quite a bit about her.

Sociopaths are INCAPABLE of forming genuinely close relationships with ANYONE! They are users. When you have given a sociopath whatever it is they wanted from you and you are no longer of use to them...they move on. If you keep "feeding" them whatever it is they crave, they'll stick around, but it's all very superficial.

Well, if she talks to LE, it can incriminate her, if she talks to her lawyer, he is under oath and cannot tell what she says, if she talks to her family, they love her-no need to say more, if she talks to the Bounty Hunter, he can do as he pleases with the info. So, in my opinion that could be a good thing, plus, while folks are getting irritated about the publicity the Bounty Hunter and new spokesperson will be getting, I dont mind at all because the more publicity for this case, the better for bringing Caylee home.

I keep thinking about the DJ who said Casey didnt have any friends. I dont think it is true about Casey not having friends because the Amy is her friend who let her use her car and she seems to go back a ways with Casey. LE has sealed Amy's lips I believe so we do not know her participation in this mystery if any. The girl named Christine Chester stated she was a friend of Casey and that they had all went for a walk recently when Casey visted her with Caylee. We should not say there were no friends when we do not know what is what.

This is going to be a real hypothetical scenario...but...

WHAT IF it's all about the reward money...what if Caylee is suddenly found and the $225,000 reward is claimed...say on the 19th or 20th?

I started reading a thread that has now been moved and after doing some searching on my own came up with some (what I thought) was interesting info. but I'm not smart enough to nail down what it really means. Now, it seems the domain record has been altered as of today - the same day that the thread I posted the info on early this morning was "moved" and no longer accessible.

I'm flusterated!

WHAT IF it's all about the reward money...what if Caylee is suddenly found and the $225,000 reward is claimed...say on the 19th or 20th?

I started reading a thread that has now been moved and after doing some searching on my own came up with some (what I thought) was interesting info. but I'm not smart enough to nail down what it really means. Now, it seems the domain record has been altered as of today - the same day that the thread I posted the info on early this morning was "moved" and no longer accessible.

I'm flusterated!

Whoever finds Caylee gets the reward money, so of course people are coming out of the woodwork wanting to help find her. If Caylee is found this week, it would be a miracle. That's what we are all hoping for.

I believe the reward states "the safe return of Caylee" and that it expires in 90 days from date offered.

I'm flusterated!

Did you ever find out what happened to that thread? It had me up until 4 this morning. It was very interesting. Maybe it was something we shouldn't have been talking about. (The Bogus Dummy thread something like that)

I wish there would be more people searching for Caylee. I do not understand. If LE knows something that proves she is dead, why won't they search for her remains? If LE does not know something that proves she is dead, why won't they search for her alive? If they are searching for her alive, I guess they might keep that quiet if they are watching someone but I dont think they are waiting for Casey to lead them there. It is so obvious that Casey is not going to lead them anywhere so they cannot possibly be waiting for her information. If they are looking for her remains, with the phone pinging and records, surely they would have an area to look and search in by now but it has been done extremely quietly or not at all. I am so confused. Can anyone add light as to why are there NO searches in this case? what am I missing?

Well, if she talks to LE, it can incriminate her
Not if she is innocent!

if she talks to her lawyer, he is under oath and cannot tell what she says
Not if she waives that priveledge!

if she talks to her family, they love her-no need to say more
Unless they really want to find their granddaughter MORE than they want to protect Casey's legal status.

if she talks to the Bounty Hunter, he can do as he pleases with the info. So, in my opinion that could be a good thing, plus, while folks are getting irritated about the publicity the Bounty Hunter and new spokesperson will be getting, I dont mind at all because the more publicity for this case, the better for bringing Caylee home.

None of those excuses fly for an innocent person. They only work for the guilty.

I guess your right about the company you keep as Cindy said on Myspace and the 911 calls, my daughter stole a lot of money and my car. I believe her friend Aimee said she stole checks from her, so maybe her friends are thieves and liers just like her. IMO

I'm sure Casey is guilty of something, we just don't know what yet.

I am starting to believe Caylee is alive. I believe that Casey was invovled in something that does not leave her blameless in this, but I am really beginning to believe she is alive.

I guess your right about the company you keep as Cindy said on Myspace and the 911 calls, my daughter stole a lot of money and my car. I believe her friend Aimee said she stole checks from her, so maybe her friends are thieves and liers just like her. IMO

I agree with that about the friends. She can't be the only one that parties, lies and steals or the friends would not have remained her friends that long.

She could be guilty of something entirely different than murder.

Do you not believe that LE would cut virtually ANY sweetheart Queen for a Day deal if there was the slightest chance of getting that baby back alive?

There are murderous mobsters and gang members who go into WitSec and never serve a day if they testify against their co-conspirators. If Casey did anything short of murder and could help bring Caylee home safely they would do ANYTHING.

Think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member