Zach Adams on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Holly Bobo- Sept 13 & 14, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;907981707592261632]https://twitter.com/Fox13Kristin/status/907981707592261632[/video]

[video=twitter;907982364093140997]https://twitter.com/Fox13Kristin/status/907982364093140997[/video]

sure seems like locals found all of the evidence...what was law enforcement doing?

I officially despise the word "panties" now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see what your saying. "Panties" has an underlying sexual connotation to it while "underwear" has a more dignified tone to it. Maybe others disagree. :dunno:

Speculation: May have been more than one person in vehicle with H. One driving & the other removing and discarding H's clothing

[video=twitter;907982386717130752]https://twitter.com/JSunNews/status/907982386717130752[/video]

this may be more minutia but the mother's testimony for me was extraordinary....the fact that she could go into a 20 year old woman's room and know which underwear she was wearing? And also by process of elimination know what shoes??? Did anyone else find that odd? It is not that I don't believe her...but seems so odd.

I have small children so I could tell you these things using the same process but I'm not sure that when I was 20 my own mom could do the same. 20 year old (especially) girls share clothes, live out of bags and/or cars and some closets look like a tornado came through.

I guess it depends on how organized and clean Holly was and how much contact her mom had with her clothes and shoes. If that makes any sense at all, lol

IMO

this may be more minutia but the mother's testimony for me was extraordinary....the fact that she could go into a 20 year old woman's room and know which underwear she was wearing? And also by process of elimination know what shoes??? Did anyone else find that odd? It is not that I don't believe her...but seems so odd.

Not just you, I thought it incredibly weird too. I have a 10 year old and still wouldn't be able to tell you, let alone a grown adult.

I have small children so I could tell you these things using the same process but I'm not sure that when I was 20 my own mom could do the same. 20 year old (especially) girls share clothes, live out of bags and/or cars and some closets look like a tornado came through.

I guess it depends on how organized and clean Holly was and how much contact her mom had with her clothes and shoes. If that makes any sense at all, lol

IMO

trying to imagine me going into my 20 year old daughter's room and knowing exactly which underware she had on that day...to say nothing of the shoes? Of course I did not pack her lunch either. I assume Holly had "panties" of many colors so it really is unusual. And she was certain..no waivering on that one.

IMO

Mother may have enjoyed shopping for her daughter as well as for herself. Mother & daughter may also have been the same size (easier to shop for).

Mother is a teacher & prob very organized as well

Not just you, I thought it incredibly weird too. I have a 10 year old and still wouldn't be able to tell you, let alone a grown adult.

hey most days I can't tell you what I have on!!

I found it odd mainly because my girls were all doing their own laundry before they graduated HS. Perhaps Holly always wore them in matching sets and didn't own a dozen+ pair of shoes. idk

Mother may have enjoyed shopping for her daughter as well as for herself. Mother & daughter may also have been the same size.

Mother is a teacher & prob very organized as well

there is no question they were close...and organized but this is well beyond that.

there is no question they were close...and organized but this is well beyond that.

I would have been able to do the same when my own daughter was around the same age, so not IMO

as I said it is minutia...so many different things in this case...I am so struck by the locals doing most of the work here in terms of finding things and the family actually going out and interviewing these people including the defendant...that seems very dangerous under the circumstances.

Maybe Holly laid out her clothes the night before and Mom observed. Could be a simple explanation. IMO

Hollys mom said two things that stand out to me about how she recognized what was missing.

1) While Holly did house work, she didn't do much laundry
2) Holly didn't like to shop, so usually whatever her mom picked for her she was fine with.

I think those two things go a long way towards explaining how she knew what was missing. I personally don't understand why there's so much chatter about this?

wonder what they would have been done to Clint if he had gone out...which most people would have stepped out to see what was happening.

Holly was 20!!

I hear you, but she was still living at home & in college. Mother and daughter were obvi very close.

Some parts of their relationship would be similar to two girlfriends

Hollys mom said two things that stand out to me about how she recognized what was missing.

1) While Holly did house work, she didn't do much laundry
2) Holly didn't like to shop, so usually whatever her mom picked for her she was fine with.

I think those two things go a long way towards explaining how she knew what was missing. I personally don't understand why there's so much chatter about this?

i am the one that brought it up and said is is "minutia" just my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998