FL - Boy and His Dogs: Justin Sharp, of Palm Beach Gardens

Sadly, it happens. Our shelter has held two dogs (that I know of) who were sex attack victims. They go to a vet for a rape kit just like a human victim.

What really makes me upset about this is that the "human" cannot be held in jail for just this crime. The dog however, must be held until a trial happens. Dogs held in an investigation cannot go out for exercise or put up for adoption. They are prisoners in a cage which faces a brick wall, for months and can often end up back with the owner.

The more I read these forums the more I hate people.

If his mom knew he was doing this why the h*** didn't she do something about it? If she can't control her son's behavior maybe she should have given the dog to someone else.

:furious:

God, how depraved! I think we will be hearing more about this guy in the future, he is obviously one sick twisted freak. How disgusting!

When I read about this stuff I KNOW that there is a Satan and he possesses.

Poor dog(s). I wonder how many more potential victims, canine and human there are.

Justice for this guy would be a wolf tearing off his......
Sadly his mother knew he did this how many times.... as a mother, I don't think I could ignore something like this without minimally attempting to get my child some help.

That is just sick and twisted. I hope that the pets eventually end up in a good home and not back with that freak or his enabler mom. You would think possessing kiddie *advertiser censored* would get him a higher bond!

Poor dog(s). I wonder how many more potential victims, canine and human there are.

Insane amounts. I once found a guy I wanted to go out with online and googled his email addresses. I found he was on a message board that had something about animals and I at first thought, "Good, he likes animals!" Then I clicked. Disturbing doesn't begin to describe it. There were no graphic photos (thank <insert deity>) but there were people on a message board and they were all thinking it was okay and a good thing. Nauseating.

Needless to say, that's BEYOND red flag.

The more I read these forums the more I hate people.

If his mom knew he was doing this why the h*** didn't she do something about it? If she can't control her son's behavior maybe she should have given the dog to someone else.

:furious:
:clap::clap::clap:
I think these freaks need to be removed from the gene pool by whatever means necessary.

I'm afraid the internet (as much as I love it) will be the downfall of our society. Whatever depraved fantasy these freaks have I am quite sure there is a website/chatroom/message board devoted to it.

What is the rationale behind keeping these poor dogs confined?

I have to go vomit now:sick:

Whoa, Steve it looks like you sure may have uncovered the confession.

Dear Lord, can ya even begin to imagine this kids mom? Can you even begin to imagine whoever he got as a roomie in his dorm?

Ya know he's so into wolves why didn't he go out in the woods and find a wolf? No! He hurts his own dogs. Them poor dogs. Plus, what's the connection with besteality and child *advertiser censored*? It seems each time they find one of these nut jobs they have something to do with child *advertiser censored* as well.

Whoa, Steve it looks like you sure may have uncovered the confession.

Dear Lord, can ya even begin to imagine this kids mom? Can you even begin to imagine whoever he got as a roomie in his dorm?

Ya know he's so into wolves why didn't he go out in the woods and find a wolf? No! He hurts his own dogs. Them poor dogs. Plus, what's the connection with besteality and child *advertiser censored*? It seems each time they find one of these nut jobs they have something to do with child *advertiser censored* as well.

The connection is that his deviancy isn't just sicker than sick; he's potentially dangerous. Look at it this way -- at some point he got the idea to try and have sex with the dog. He apparently did it. And did it again.

What's going to stop this guy when he finally thinks about what he saw in those child *advertiser censored* videos and decides he wants to try that, too? He's already broken one of society's greater taboos -- child molestation won't be a big leap for him. Like I say in my blog post -- his bond is too low. If it's a 10% put-up kind of deal, just $900 will get him out.

Somebody like this is likely to seek out male friends his own age with little sisters.

:clap::clap::clap:

What is the rationale behind keeping these poor dogs confined?

:sick:
(snipped)

I thought possibly that they have to keep them confined because then the idiot's lawyer could say that someone else raped this dog while it was out of the pen. :waitasec:

I can't think of any other reason.

Anyone else?

I'd like to see them put this piece of poo in a pen with wild wolves, hungry ones at that. I hate this kid.

I don't know a great deal about bestiality or what might lead a person to pattern on the desire to have sex with animals. As with pedophiles, I feel a certain sadness for these folks. I don't know how many of us would be able to not act out on our sexual desires - no matter how repugnant those desires may seem to others.

It goes without saying that it is never right for humans to have sexual relations with a sentient being incapable of consenting and, under that belief, children and animals are always off-limits. I thank God that acting out on my inherent sexual desires does not automatically mean that I harm another.

I mean I would like to think that I am noble and good enough that if I were a pedophile or a zoophile, I would limit my sexual activities to my own fantasies, but in all honesty, I think I'd act out and just try not to get caught.

Does anyone know what the penalities are for having sexual contact with an animal? Is it a felony or misdemanor? Can you do jail time?

As with most paraphilias, I don't think bestiality is a curable orientation.

Does anyone know what the penalities are for having sexual contact with an animal? Is it a felony or misdemanor? Can you do jail time?

I believe sexual contact with an animal is considered animal cruelty and if convicted, one can spend anywhere from a couple of months to a few years in jail for doing so.

I despise people who abuse children and animals. I especially despise people who rationalize their abuse by saying, "He/she/it was asking for it!". Absolutely disgusting.

Oh, this makes me soooo mad. :furious:

Some people are just a waste. Not even worth the space they take up or the air they breathe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back