08-18-2009 - Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
She is going to be covering Haleigh tonight! Just wanted to post so everyone knew.

seems as though its the same thing we already knew... MC is the key, HC not taken by a stranger...

ETA: Although I'm very glad Nancy Grace is covering this case :)

It seems a long time since NG has had news on Haleigh!! Wow!! :clap:

Bombshell tonight ~ Haleigh was likely not taken by a stranger according to LE.

Starting now!! I have been waiting all night at this.

seems as though its the same thing we already knew... MC is the key, HC not taking by a stranger...
Apparently this is a new announcement by LE? Also on the banner on the tv is "babysitter story 'sketchy'".

I've said it before and I'll say it again...from the start I've felt Misty had something to do with Hayleigh's disappearance. :-(

seems as though its the same thing we already knew... MC is the key, HC not taking by a stranger...

ETA: Although I'm very glad Nancy Grace is covering this case :)

She might have more deets on this though! lol. I wonder if she will have someone from the family on?

OMG, could something be able to happen?

I haven't been in the HC's threads for a long time.

Nancy calling it a major development that LE is saying Haleigh wasn't taken by a stranger and that MC is still holding the key. Annette Sykes is on the phone with Nancy. She says she's never felt it was a stranger but somebody who followed Haleigh home, etc. Nancy saying her interpretation is it's a family member or somebody close to the family.

I see that RC and Crystal have both been cleared though... :) thats good to know
btw...

i miss all of you :)

What Annette Sykes said doesn't make sense. She said that they never thought it was a stranger who took Hayleigh........they thought it was someone who followed Hayleigh home because of where she lived.

That sounds more like a stranger than someone they knew.

What Annette Sykes said doesn't make sense. She said that they never thought it was a stranger who took Hayleigh........they thought it was someone who followed Hayleigh home because of where she lived.

Yep, and Misty is covering for someone or protecting herself!

All I know is that if it was splashed all over national news that my story was sketchy and I haven't provided an accurate account of my whereabouts and I had nothing to do with her disappearance, I'd be high tailing it to LE saying "please please listen to my story! I'm innocent and want to help hind her!"

But, that's just me . . . .

All I know is that if it was splashed all over national news that my story was sketchy and I haven't provided an accurate account of my whereabouts and I had nothing to do with her disappearance, I'd be high tailing it to LE saying "please please listen to my story! I'm innocent and want to help hind her!"

But, that's just me . . . .

Gee, wonder who Misty is protecting?

Hi Leila! :seeya: That did sound kind of contradictory to me too. I agree with Nancy's "definition" ~ somebody who knew Haleigh.

I also take it as... it's someone that followed her home because of where she lived...because maybe that person lives a hop skip and jump away...if ya know what i mean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23