How Much Time Will Misty Get?

Chablis

Inactive
Reaction score
Now that Ron is sentenced to 15 years, does anyone think if she knows anything about his involvement and she is sentenced to any more than 15 years, that same as Ron, this may be the straw that breaks this case wide open?

IMO, Misty will get 15 years, and if lucky might get less.

If Misty knew anything, she would have come forward long before now as she is very well aware of what her sentence could be.

IMO, Misty will get 15 years, and if lucky might get less.

If Misty knew anything, she would have come forward long before now as she is very well aware of what her sentence could be.

I dont know, she pled no contest, she didn't even take a deal. She seriously threw herself to the mercy of the courts. The cops basically waited until Misty was 18 to start focusing on her and caught her with the drugs. They purposefully got more charges on her than anyone else, they even secured arrests in two different counties. Her minimums are 25 years, not 15 like the ones Ron has, as he got the two big ones dropped. I think she is at least going to get 25. I think she would be ok if her and Ronald got the same time, but him being out for 10 years before she gets out?

I just don't think thats going to sit well with her, and you would think there has to be a method to this madness, I dont think the cops would go to all this trouble, and then give them the exact same time where they are content not to talk, that would be the most shoddiest police work ever.

jmo

If Misty is affected by anyone's sentence......it would be Ron's. I think his sentence is about to set things in motion for Misty. One way or another. Now that Ron's gone for at least 15 years...I believe, a lot more about Haleigh's case is about to come out.

I just don't think Misty is going to end up with a lot of time. I'm thinking, even less than 15 years....

JMO of course

She might qualify for youthful offender.

I think they will go harder on her as the last ditch break her she might be satisfied with 15. If she got 30 they might be able to get some truths out of her because she would be very angry that Ron got so much less.

She might qualify for youthful offender.

I think they will go harder on her as the last ditch break her she might be satisfied with 15. If she got 30 they might be able to get some truths out of her because she would be very angry that Ron got so much less.

But if she did, doesn't that entail St Johns dropping her charge? I thought it only applied in one county? I just don't see how she can get out of a 25 minimum, unless........

I just don't think the cops went to all this trouble of a sting on these people related to the Haleigh case, and then give them the same time in jail, something has to give, Misty really has 25 mandatory minimums in multiple counties, there is a reason for this. Something has to make her talk. jmo

Misty is no longer a Cummings. She is a Croslin. They are likely to throw the book at her.

The Judge has been consistent in sentencing these folks. I'll say 15 or less for Misty due to her age. jmo

I'm going to also say 15 years.

But, don't count on what I say.....I really thought RC was going to get much more and boy was I wrong!

Is Misty the scapegoat? If so, I think she's going to get at least 30.

She'll be darn fortunate to get the 15 that everyone else did... :behindbar

MC has the most charges so I'm thinking possibly 45 years plus a huge fine...

Seems they might come down harder on her since she holds the key??? JMHO

Where is HaLeigh, Misty???

I think she will get 15 years for each county for a total of 3 yrs and I think they will be concurent...She better get to talking ASAP, hopefully when RC is shipped out to prision there will not be what I have always thought was the fear factor that RC seems to weild over MC and TC.

I think the judge is gonna throw the book at her, at least 25 years, probably more, impose a huge fine, admonish her like he did Tommy, & show no mercy. Because that's what prosecutors want. Unless she talks...but I'm not holding my breath. LE wants this conviction so bad, they offered Ron a deal in exchange for testimony in her drug case. What exactly was he gonna say? She's a witch & dragged my butt into drug trafficking...& if you don't believe me, just ask my mama.

Honestly, I hope what Ron got really makes Misty mad, and opens her eyes to what is going on around her.

I think Misty will get 15-20 years...i hope she opens up (but i am not holding my breathe) and spills it all, everything she knows.

i am praying for this, really!

Is anyone able to sum up her charges with the mandatory minimum for each charge? I haven't been able to find anything that breaks it down, but it was my understanding that her highest mandatory minimum in PC was 25 years, ditto for St. Johns. So, unless I'm wrong about her charges, I think she'll do 50 years, 25 for each county.

Is anyone able to sum up her charges with the mandatory minimum for each charge? I haven't been able to find anything that breaks it down, but it was my understanding that her highest mandatory minimum in PC was 25 years, ditto for St. Johns. So, unless I'm wrong about her charges, I think she'll do 50 years, 25 for each county.

Ron made a deal to drop his two 25 charges, she did none of the sort. I am pretty sure she has to do the minimum, everyone else has had to. jmo

Fields is trying for Youthful Offender status. He hopes to have all Misty's charges lumped together and considered as "a stream of offenses." If he succeeds, Misty could come away with a few years in boot camp or even probation. Fields has quite the task ahead of him when it comes to trying to have all charges in both counties considered in the "stream." However, I believe there is an argument for it and if Fields chooses his words wisely, he might achieve this.

IMO, one of the biggest hurdles Fields may have to jump is that Misty's name is Croslin.

ETA: To answer your question, Misty has two 25-year mins in Putnam and one in St. Johns. The remaining are mostly 15 year minimums with one or two being 3 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back