Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I have my timeline right. The bombings took place on the 15th and

Thursday, April 18
5 p.m. ET: The FBI releases pictures of two male suspects being sought in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/01/justice/boston-marathon-timeline/

But he wasn't missing from 15th to 18th. He was living as normal at the apartment. I believe the claim is on the 18th she either dropped or left child there to babysit. Also on the 18 she reportedly saw him on TV and called him. So, if she didn't see him at home in the eveneing of the 18, she clearly knew he was suspected of terrorism, so she wouldn't have been surprised.

But he wasn't missing from 15th to 18th. He was living as normal at the apartment. I believe the claim is on the 18th she either dropped or left child there to babysit. Also on the 18 she reportedly saw him on TV and called him. So, if she didn't see him at home in the eveneing of the 18, she clearly knew he was suspected of terrorism, so she wouldn't have been surprised.

Ok, I hadn't really seen that he just went back to the apartment and acted normal until some time on the 18th - is that when he left the apartment, did he leave after the pics were shown and she came back later. I thought it was on the 15th that she dropped the daughter off and left for work.

........, a neighbor knocked at the door of their third-floor apartment in Cambridge, where Ms. Russell had apparently just heard the news from a relative. “She was in utter shock,” the neighbor said. “Utter shock.”

She may have been in shock due to the fact that he was caught, not that he was a terrorist. I feel she knew all along.

........, a neighbor knocked at the door of their third-floor apartment in Cambridge, where Ms. Russell had apparently just heard the news from a relative. “She was in utter shock,” the neighbor said. “Utter shock.”

She may have been in shock due to the fact that he was caught, not that he was a terrorist. I feel she knew all along.

I had to reread that article. I think it meant she was in shock that he was dead, a day after she would have seen the photos.

Ok, I hadn't really seen that he just went back to the apartment and acted normal until some time on the 18th - is that when he left the apartment, did he leave after the pics were shown and she came back later. I thought it was on the 15th that she dropped the daughter off and left for work.

Yes, both him and DT were reportedly acting normally between 15th and 18th.
Neither one was missing at that time.
Here is an article about DT attending a party.

"The sophomore attended a party two days after Monday’s bombing. He hit the gym. And he went to his dorm room at UMass-Dartmouth for a night’s rest, according to reports."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-days-bombing-article-1.1322828#ixzz2SQaDlQXB

It sounds like KRT didn't have access to a cellphone at the apartment. When she called TT after seeing his pictures on the FBI news conference, did she call from the client's phone? Did she even have a cell phone? Did she just want to use someone's phone because she didn't want the call to show on her own phone record? Obviously, a family member contacted her...was it on the apartment landline or a cellphone?

Yes, both him and DT were reportedly acting normally between 15th and 18th.
Neither one was missing at that time.
Here is an article about DT attending a party.

"The sophomore attended a party two days after Monday’s bombing. He hit the gym. And he went to his dorm room at UMass-Dartmouth for a night’s rest, according to reports."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...-days-bombing-article-1.1322828#ixzz2SQaDlQXB

There seems to be a lot more about DT than TT.

But here's the questions:

April 15, who was watching the daughter in the middle of the afternoon or do we think he left her at the apartment alone.

April 18, so TT left the apartment after the photos were released at 5 pm? Where was the child?

When did KRT learn about those photos (sorry, I missed the time)?

When did she text TT (and/or call him and/or he called her)?

There seems to be a lot more about DT than TT.

But here's the questions:

April 15, who was watching the daughter in the middle of the afternoon or do we think he left her at the apartment alone.

April 18, so TT left the apartment after the photos were released at 5 pm? Where was the child?

When did KRT learn about those photos (sorry, I missed the time)?

When did she text TT (and/or call him and/or he called her)?

Because DT was out and about, so it's easier to know what he was doing. But neither one was missing. It has not been reported where the child was after TT left the apartment.

It sounds like KRT didn't have access to a cellphone at the apartment. When she called TT after seeing his pictures on the FBI news conference, did she call from the client's phone? Did she even have a cell phone? Did she just want to use someone's phone because she didn't want the call to show on her own phone record? Obviously, a family member contacted her...was it on the apartment landline or a cellphone?

Good questions... could it be because she couldn't go back into the apartment? I'm not quite following all this the way it is reported.

Another view of the first bomb site, showing width of sidewalk.

http://tribfox40.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/marathon.jpg

Here is another from the 2nd site. Note: There are quite a few bags at the feet of spectators.
2425069_G.jpg

This is not the picture I was looking for, though. I found one but didn't bookmark it....that one seemed to show the paper bag, in the white plastic bag that was later in front of the fence, at the feet of one of the spectator.

I will keep looking for it. But, it is torturous to continue to look through these 100's of horrible images :(

I don't understand why people are looking for every bag? The investigators KNOW what and where the bags were.

Because DT was out and about, so it's easier to know what he was doing. But neither one was missing. It has not been reported where the child was after TT left the apartment.

Yeah, I know! I'm just trying to figure out how much (or how little) we know about those days - and pin down some times. I didn't think it had been confirmed he was at the apartment most of that time, but maybe it has.

I've been trying & trying to respond to your post, but I got stuck in the ever-annoying spin cycle - grrrrrr! I finally just logged off & then logged back on.

TY for this link - I see the "blast seat" now. This is a much clearer photo. TY very much!

853334-130423-finish-line.jpg

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2013/04/23/1226626/853334-130423-finish-line.jpg

It does appear as if it went off directly behind where Krystle & her friend were standing, doesn't it?

This is the Bomb site #1 where Lenscrafters at 699 Boylston St. is located. You have the pics mixed up. DT was at Bomb site #2 at restaurant next to the Starbucks on 755 Boylston St. The barricades at Bomb site #2 was BEHIND barricades and blew the barricades FORWARD onto the streets and towards mailbox.

I don't understand why people are looking for every bag? The investigators KNOW what and where the bags were.

Some people still believe that the bomb was in the bag on the curb and to the West of the mailbox. (Not my IMO)

Something that makes me think that something deeper than what's showing on the surface was going on is a tweet by Dzhokhar dated April 14, 2013 in which he's speaking with his friend TC (started the Boston Truther crap & the freejahar hashtag, he's his biggest supporter). Dzhokhar responds to TC's post about The Game Of Thrones by saying they can relate more to Breaking Bad. Refer to the following link:

http://www.allmytweets.net/?screen_name=@J_Tsar

Me - Not sure what to think about the meth reference bc I tend to think he could have been sarcastic in saying that but digging into "Breaking Bad" I came across something interesting. The full Wiki is interesting to someone like myself that's never even heard of this show, but the following portion is especially interesting in lieu of the Boston bombings with regards to the Tsarnaev brothers religious martyrdom...

Breaking Bad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Snipped:
Moral consequences

In an interview with The New York Times, creator Vince Gilligan said the larger lesson of the series is that "actions have consequences".[9] He elaborated on the show's philosophy:

If religion is a reaction of man, and nothing more, it seems to me that it represents a human desire for wrongdoers to be punished. I hate the idea of Idi Amin living in Saudi Arabia for the last 25 years of his life. That galls me to no end. I feel some sort of need for Biblical atonement, or justice, or something. I like to believe there is some comeuppance, that karma kicks in at some point, even if it takes years or decades to happen. My girlfriend says this great thing that’s become my philosophy as well. 'I want to believe there's a heaven. But I can't not believe there's a hell.'

In a piece examining the show in comparison to The Sopranos, Mad Men and The Wire, Chuck Klosterman said that Breaking Bad is "built on the uncomfortable premise that there's an irrefutable difference between what's right and what's wrong, and it's the only one where the characters have real control over how they choose to live." Klosterman added that the central question of Breaking Bad is "What makes a man 'bad' — his actions, his motives, or his conscious decision to be a bad person?" Klosterman concluded that, in the world of Breaking Bad, "goodness and badness are simply complicated choices, no different than anything else."[4]

Ross Douthat of The New York Times, in a response to Klosterman's piece, compared Breaking Bad and The Sopranos, stating that both series are "morality plays" that are "both interested in moral agency". Douthat went on to say that Walter White and Tony Soprano "represent mirror-image takes on the problem of evil, damnation and free will". Walter is a man who "deliberately abandons the light for the darkness" while Tony is "someone born and raised in darkness" who turns down "opportunity after opportunity to claw his way upward to the light."[34]

Gilligan intimated he would inject undertones of black comedy into the fifth season.[35]

Because someone who appears to be a conspiracy nut was trying to prove that it was not the bag DT placed BEHIND the barricade that blew up at Bomb site #2. You know...so s/he can blow the government's prosecution apart with her/his theories to prove her/his superiority. :banghead:

Wouldn't the FBI take her cell phone from her?

This morning I googled the neighbor's name (Albrect Ammon). He did a number of interviews early on and talked about how the police came to the apartment buiding on Friday and took everyone to the police station, including Katherine and the child.

He had only lived there for about 2 months but had first met Tamerlan a couple of weeks prior to that at a pizza place near The Cambridge Latin High School where Albrect is a student. He did not know Jahar previously and only met him once outside the house on Norfolk.

I am trying to pin down the time the police appeared at the house on Norfolk. I did see a video of the police towing TWO vehicles away from Norfolk Street.

This is a good early article:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324493704578434902549213938.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/22/us/boston-suspect-wife

Katherine Russell last saw her husband Thursday, just hours before he died in a gun battle with police, according to a source close to the family. She was handing off her 2-year-old daughter to stay with him while she went to work, the source said.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/2...pected-bomber-as-brainwashing-claims-surface/

DeLuca also provided new details on Tsarnaev's movements in the days following the bombings, saying the last day he was alive that "he was home" when Russell left for work. When asked whether anything seemed amiss to his wife following the bombings, DeLuca replied: "Not as far as I know." He said she learned her husband was a suspect in the bombings by seeing it on television and did not elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam