2011.04.01 Nancy Grace

I'm kinda surprised at her vehemence tonight, often she pussy foots around the truth about ICA- but tonight she laughs at the suggestion that ICA has PTSD- shows the photos of the 'stressed out mother' dancing, in the blue dress... :great:

it is CLEAR that I've spent too much time on this case because I am actually cheering NG on tonight! lolol

I've have stepped over to the dark side. help

NG says the thing that would have stressed out ICA might have been driving around with her decomposing child in her car ... way to go! :floorlaugh:

boy o boy.. NG is on a roll tonite lol..

It sounds like NG is still supportive of both George and Cindy, huh?

I LOVE NG tonight. She is tearing apart this silly attempt at a defense. lol Being an ex prosecutor, she has the right instincts, and this show gives her a chance to say what she could never say in the courtroom. So she is humiliating Baez right now and showing the clips which would annihilate this George Did it Theory.

Man, I never thought I would say this, but I missed Nancy!! I am so happy she is back to covering this case!!

It sounds like NG is still supportive of both George and Cindy, huh?

That is exactly why I quit watching any of her Anthony updates, EU. She hasn't mentioned GA & CA much tonight...yet.

I think she does that to keep the lines of communication open hoping for an exclusive interview. Too bad 'cause I don't think NG's pockets are deep enough. :angel:

Thank God they're using clips from some of Dr Vass's testimony. He is wonderful!

Oh, wow, I didn't know the Anthonys' lawyer was going to be here ~ This should be good!

Let's see if Lippman gets further with NG than he did with JVM. Oh here she goes with the CA and GA sympathy. That's OK I'll give her a pass. She is right that accusing GA is ridiculous.

Mark Lippman on now. This part is a replay of his earlier appearance and has been edited into tonight's show. Nums posted this video a couple of days ago.

OMG...did NG really just say she can imagine how the Anthony's feel wanting to poke holes in the evidence to save their daughter???

LIPPMAN IS ON. No wonder she was being respectful of the A's.

Mark Lippman on now. This part is a replay of his earlier appearance and has been edited into tonight's show. Nums posted this video a couple of days ago.

He was on this show? I know he was on JVM but I don't think NG has covered this for a while, has she?

OMG...did NG really just say she can imagine how the Anthony's feel wanting to poke holes in the evidence to save their daughter???

You missed the good stuff when she said she and Drew have PTSD from listening to the BS!!

I wonder why everyone keeps asking if they are going to stay at their house during the trial? :waitasec: Where else would they stay? :waitasec:

DARN. I was hoping she was going to question him further about this issue.

I wonder why everyone keeps asking if they are going to stay at their house during the trial? :waitasec: Where else would they stay? :waitasec:

The Ritz of course!:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back