WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am catching up from the other thread and I saw the possibility that she could have given the child melatonin...but is this something you would give a 2 year old? I know what it is, I just question the safety of a child that young.

Also, as to the gas, I think that zombie squirrels put it in the car.

I am catching up from the other thread and I saw the possibility that she could have given the child melatonin...but is this something you would give a 2 year old? I know what it is, I just question the safety of a child that young.

Also, as to the gas, I think that zombie squirrels put it in the car.

Nobody mentioned a specific drug at the press conference. Just the possibility that there were drugs used to sedate or put Sky to sleep.

"I believe my son is coming back and I'm focusing on that," Sky's father, Solomon Metalwala, told KOMO News. "I don't focus on other kinds of theories, I'm just focusing on he's coming back and that's where I'm receiving my strength."

He says it's important that everyone hear about his missing son.

"I want the world to know to... find my son," he said. "Anything can happen, the more people know, the better it is."

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/133635493.html

Nobody mentioned a specific drug as the press conference. Just the possibility that there were drugs used to sedate or put Sky to sleep.

I know, but someone replied to me asking about her doing that with her being homeopathic/organic saying that she could have been using melatonin and gave a link to an article about people using that with their kids. I am curious about how safe that would be at that age. My daughter has a blood disorder that she got from me where our bodies think we don't need vitamins and minerals and our bodies throw it away. I was not allowed to give her any vitamins until she was 3 because it wouldn't be safe, so until then we dealt with Pica.

ETA: Sorry, I should have been clearer on my post above.

Sorry to jump in here, but I'm wondering if well-meaning folks are calling/emailing LE with their theories, including using drugs to get Sky to sleep. That's my take any way of how it's been "heard".
Also, from the info I garnered from listening to the likes of HLN and NG...I gather that the sister did first say that Sky was in the car. My question is...did he appear to be asleep or was he awake? Anyone have any info about the police interview?

Sorry to jump in here, but I'm wondering if well-meaning folks are calling/emailing LE with their theories, including using drugs to get Sky to sleep. That's my take any way of how it's been "heard".
Also, from the info I garnered from listening to the likes of HLN and NG...I gather that the sister did first say that Sky was in the car. My question is...did he appear to be asleep or was he awake? Anyone have any info about the police interview?

I believed the his sister said he was wrapped in a blanket.

Which is odd. You don't "wrap" toddlers. You wrap infants... JMHO

I live within 10 miles of Bellevue and Redmond and I'm wondering.....how can I volunteer to help search for Sky? I have no idea who to contact or how to find out if there are any LE or private searches taking place.

The trouble with the Pacific NW is that there are wooded areas, walking trails and ravines on almost every block no matter where you are. Also, if you drive up I-90 for a few miles there are hundreds of miles of logging roads everywhere. On a normal day it is gorgeous to go on a drive but unfortunately, it also means that there are an unlimited amount of places to hide little Sky. :(

I believed the his sister said he was wrapped in a blanket.

Which is odd. You don't "wrap" toddlers. You wrap infants... JMHO

That blanket wrapping business really worries me as well. Sky was a big boy for 2 yrs old. I cannot see 'wrapping' him in a blanket unless you were taking him out in a snowstorm or something. OR unless he was very ill.

"Lived" sounds bad but I think there is good reason.

However, even if Sky is alive I think "lived" would be appropriate since it doesn't look very probable to me that the mother could keep the custody and he would still live there.

Is it wrong for me to think Dad should do an interview and plead with Julia that if she leads the police to his son he will drop the custody case and not pursue it any further? A complete lie but shes not exactly balanced right now. She might bite.

That blanket wrapping business really worries me as well. Sky was a big boy for 2 yrs old. I cannot see 'wrapping' him in a blanket unless you were taking him out in a snowstorm or something. OR unless he was very ill.

I can't see being able to secure a child in a 4 (or 5) point harness very well while "wrapped" in a blanket. Whenever I took my sick kids to the hospital, I put them in the seat and tucked the blanket around them.

I can't see being able to secure a child in a 4 (or 5) point harness very well while "wrapped" in a blanket. Whenever I took my sick kids to the hospital, I put them in the seat and tucked the blanket around them.

Exactly. I am afraid that the blanket was used mostly to keep the 4 yr old from seeing how he really looked at the time. :rose:

I wouldn't be surprised if he was never in that car to begin with, blanket or not. A 4 year old can be easily influenced so just because a 4 year old thinks her little brother was in the car doesn't mean he was.

Exactly. I am afraid that the blanket was used mostly to keep the 4 yr old from seeing how he really looked at the time. :rose:

That is a possibility, but since the blanket was still in the car, I am leaning more towards the blanket being empty in the first place, or Sky being well secured in something that would not allow scent or drainage on to the blanket. I am thinking that Sky has been missing for a while. At best I am afraid that he died while she was at mediation. I could be wrong, and it wouldn't be the first time, but I worry that Casey has taught people that by waiting, there is less chance of finding COD and we all see how that went.

A source close to Biryukova told KING 5 that Biryukova left both her children unattended last Thursday when Biryukova attended a lengthy divorce mediation session with Metalwala.

Looks as tho some of our sleuths were dead on with their speculating that Julia had left the children alone for the extremely long mediation session..

And Johnson said a "close friend" of Biryukova's took a polygraph test and was eliminated as a suspect.

IMO it's safe to assume that this is speaking of SO who we know was taking a poly yesterday.. So, IMO confirms for me what I've believed all along and that's that SO is NOT involved in any way with the disappearance meaning before, during, or after in a cover-up.. From what little I've read about SO and her reaction to what occurred Sunday is that she was extremely disheartened when she first learned Sky was left alone in Julia's abandoned car on the side of The road(which some asked why SO would not have driven directly to the abandoned child FIRST and then to pick up mom AFTER getting SKY).. And from what I can tell JULIA LEFT THIS DETAIL OUT IN HER PHONE CALL TO HER FRIEND THAT MORNING!!(meaning she did not tell SO she had left Sky in the car).. I came to this conclusion mainly due to S.O.'s stating that she was shocked when she pulled up to Julia and MM to pick them up.. Shocked to learn that Sky was NOT with them..

So, I believe she hadn't a clue the toddler was abandoned until she reached mom and daughter.. I also understand that it was SO that immediately contacted LE to report the events of that morning.. I truly believe this woman was incensed with Julia immediately upon arriving on the scene Sunday morning and hearing Julia's "account of the morning's events" she was IMMEDIATELY suspicious knowing that what Julia was stating made zero sense.. I find no fault with this person and infact feel just the opposite that she is the one who immediately involved LE and IMO has been more than cooperative with the investigation including subjecting herself voluntarily to be polyed.. I think likely this woman is racking her brain for any details or info that she can possibly think of that could lend the tiniest clue of what or how this happened.. Jmo, tho!

And lastly from the same article from king5:
Meanwhile, Solomon Metalwala said on*KOMO radio that the last time he saw Sky was Dec. 10 of last year.

BBM for emphasis!! This is heartbreaking to me!!! It's my opinion that what this woman has done is cause irreparable damage to these children!! I understand that it's this same date that is the last time that dad saw his daughter, MM!! And that it was quoted that the daughter had made such statements as she hated her daddy or was somehow fearful of daddy!! I think 99.9% of us can clearly see the sick, twisted, and extremely detrimental manipulating that this individual(Julia) has done to her very own children with literally no thought as to the long term severe effects her actions were going to have on her 2 children!! All of that trumped by her vehement anger, hate, and resentment for her children's father!! The family courts are being used more and more as a manipulated tool by severely deviant and disturbed individuals who seek to serve their spouse/co-parent with punishing blows of stripping their children from their lives.. This done with heavily premeditated lies, manipulations, smoke and mirrors.. I know that many in the family court have learned there are infact these exact type individuals that attempt to use the family courts to hurt their ex-spouse/co-parent and have come to know the tell-tale signs of those just like Julia.. Therefor not only stopping them in their tracks but also most importantly appropriately removing the precious innocent children that are being used as pawns in this vindictive parents game of revenge!!

Sadly tho for Solomon, MM, and Sky this particular family court for whatever reasons did not recognize the type individual that I personally believe Julia to be!! And because that was not seen, or recognized it has extremely terrible consequences including IMO very likely having cost precious Sky his entire life that he had not yet even begun to live.. As well as irreparable damage that's been done to MM that is not even known to what extent she has been extremely "abused" that will affect her lifelong.. And then dad, Solomon.. Tho, I too feel as tho he's made or been involved with certain aspects regarding neglectful actions(Sky left alone in car at Target).. But IMO I honestly believe that since his time away from the severe dysfunction of Julia and the havoc that was wreaked by her I believe this man has likely realized the err of his ways and is capable of being a responsible, fit, and nurturing parent.. Along with proper guidance from professionals of rebuilding a very healthy and loving relationship with his daughter from this point forwad.. And it's exactly that which I pray becomes the end result of this case..

Of course if I were to truly have it my way that would include precious Sky being returned to his dad as well, alive, healthy, and happy and still young enough to effectively reverse much of what the mom has inflicted on him.. Sadly IMO the chances are slim that specific part including Sky will not come to fruition(tho I continue to pray I'm wrong about that detail!)..

Sorry for my as usual long winded post:crazy:.. Just some of my thoughts and opinions on this case at the present time with what we've learned thus far..

<all above quotes are from this link:
http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky-metalwala/Search-for-clues-into-missing-child-focuses-on-mothers-car-133628458.html>

** also wanted to add I am pleasantly surprised and delighted at this LE agency's approach to this case.. What a breath of fresh air to have a case where the LE has chosen the route of letting the media/public in on a good bit of the details of the case as they unfold.. I'm loving it in that aspect!:D**

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/a...ce_no_real_clues_in_case_of_missing_wash_boy/

I am a bit confused. The article says LE hasnt asked her to come in the talk.
"Detectives haven't asked Biryukova to come in to the station and it wasn't clear if and when that might happen, Johnson said."

How can she refuse a PGT if not asked to come in? Are they so convinced they have the answers that having her in isn't necessary? What the heck?

Or already dead.

I didn't see this news link...

Search for clues into missing child focuses on mother's car

http://www.king5.com/news/local/sky...g-child-focuses-on-mothers-car-133628458.html

Local news video report -

http://www.king5.com/video?id=133433438&sec=1061678

Hmm. So it's a 1998 model. Earlier we discussed whether it was actually possible to lock the driver's door and have other doors unlocked - probably, in that year, it was.

It looks newer to me, I assumed it wasn't actually possible to lock the driver's door with other doors left unlocked.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/a...ce_no_real_clues_in_case_of_missing_wash_boy/

I am a bit confused. The article says LE hasnt asked her to come in the talk.
"Detectives haven't asked Biryukova to come in to the station and it wasn't clear if and when that might happen, Johnson said."

How can she refuse a PGT if not asked to come in? Are they so convinced they have the answers that having her in isn't necessary? What the heck?

Well they obviously had interviewed her. Probably somewhere else and not at the station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member