The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

mssheila

Reaction score
Kathleen Savio, Drowned in bathtub

Stacy Peterson, Missing- family presumes murdered

How many more?

Are we only giving actual deaths that he is connected to or can we speculate?

B/c I'd add Christie Cales with a big maybe next to her name

Monica's brother who supposedly committed suicide b/c he was so upset about Monica and Drew's affair while Drew was still married to Vicki (wife #2, I THINK)

Next...

Are we only giving actual deaths that he is connected to or can we speculate?

B/c I'd add Christie Cales with a big maybe next to her name

Monica's brother who supposedly committed suicide b/c he was so upset about Monica and Drew's affair while Drew was still married to Vicki (wife #2, I THINK)

Next...

I think speculation is appropriate for this thread. Any deaths he was even remotely connected to.

1. Who is Monica? Monica and her brother Steve lived across the street from Drew and Vicky. Drew had an affair with Monica and used to sneak her into his house. Steve was very upset about this. Steve commited suicide by hanging in his garage. Drew said Steve was depressed and on drugs. Ric Sims went to school with and knew Steve, and said no way. Drew was one of the first responding officers to the scene. Ric and Erica are gathering info on this.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/13/wednesday-gretacast-2-with-sgt-petersons-friend-ric-mims/

2. Which number was Vicky... 1 or 2? Vicky is Wife number two, Carol is wife number 1
3. Could someone please give me the jist of the death of "Monica's" brother..... He was messing around with someone named Monica while married to Wife #1 or Wife #2. How did the brother die?

A reporter named Erica is investigating Drew's connection to a missing persons case from the 1980's.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11/13/wednesday-gretacast-2-with-sgt-petersons-friend-ric-mims/

On the blogosphere it's been mentioned and asked that Vicky's brothers death be investigated. No other info so far.

1. Who is Monica? Monica and her brother Steve lived across the street from Drew and Vicky. Drew had an affair with Monica and used to sneak her into his house. Steve was very upset about this. Steve commited suicide by hanging in his garage. Drew said Steve was depressed and on drugs. Ric Sims went to school with and knew Steve, and said no way. Drew was one of the first responding officers to the scene. Ric and Erica are gathering info on this.

2. Which number was Vicky... 1 or 2? Vicky is Wife number two, Carol is wife number 1
3. Could someone please give me the jist of the death of "Monica's" brother..... He was messing around with someone named Monica while married to Wife #1 or Wife #2. How did the brother die?

A reporter named Erica is investigating Drew's connection to a missing persons case from the 1980's.

On the blogosphere it's been mentioned and asked that Vicky's brothers death be investigated. No other info so far.

Thanks Suzi.... I am so glad to get this figured out! :blowkiss: Drew is ONE SICK MAN... he has a lot of dead people in his past.

More deaths or disappearances with a connection to DP??! I hope the cases of everybody he ever knew who has died or disappeared in a mysterious way is looked into.

JMHO, but I think DP is going to turn out to be a pyscho serial killer -- hope I'm wrong but it's looking like a good possibility.

JMHO, but I think DP is going to turn out to be a pyscho serial killer -- hope I'm wrong but it's looking like a good possibility.

Who was the psycho cop who pulled over and killed all of those girls in the calif desert? Anyone remember?

Wow! More "According to Drew" stories! This is like Pandora's box. You take the lid off one and it seems many suspicious deaths seem to fly out.

They need to take a serious look into every case this man has worked from day one. They might find more than Murder and Mayhem. He is a bad cop to say the least and there is so much about this creep people haven't associated until now.

Did anyone else notice that in Ric's conversation with Greta, that he said Drew told him that he was one of the first officers on the scene?

Normally I might think we were letting our imaginations get the better of us until I saw the manner in which Monica's brother died. That is something I've seen occur several times. There was a case not too long ago most here should remember where the young teenaged boy killed his girlfriend that way because he thought she was pregnant. It was ruled a suicide and he got a case of conscience from watching Passion of the Christ he said and confessed.

I think this could very well be the method in which DP has chosen to handle problems in his life for a long time. The setting up of another cop is just another MO that fits the profile we've compiled if we have correct info that goes way back to show how he's managed not to dirty his own hands or be proven as involved. Notice in the cases we are aware of so far that each possible victim died under different circumstances but yet questionable all the same.

Did anyone else notice that in Ric's conversation with Greta, that he said Drew told him that he was one of the first officers on the scene?

Johnny on the spot. How convenient, if he was the person who really did it. :banghead:

ITA with you, cakegirl. I also wondered if he was in any way connected to the dissapearance of Stacy's mom.....?

Normally I might think we were letting our imaginations get the better of us until I saw the manner in which Monica's brother died. That is something I've seen occur several times. There was a case not too long ago most here should remember where the young teenaged boy killed his girlfriend that way because he thought she was pregnant. It was ruled a suicide and he got a case of conscience from watching Passion of the Christ he said and confessed.

I think this could very well be the method in which DP has chosen to handle problems in his life for a long time. The setting up of another cop is just another MO that fits the profile we've compiled if we have correct info that goes way back to show how he's managed not to dirty his own hands or be proven as involved. Notice in the cases we are aware of so far that each possible victim died under different circumstances but yet questionable all the same.

Very good abservation,Strach. I also find it odd that everyone around him that dies, he always says "they were depressed"

Very good abservation,Strach. I also find it odd that everyone around him that dies, he always says "they were depressed"

That's standard operating procedure, taken directly from the script "According to Drew"

I was going to comment on that too! They're always 'on drugs and depressed'.

This doesn't happen to me often, but Drew makes me sick!

Wow! More "According to Drew" stories! This is like Pandora's box. You take the lid off one and it seems many suspicious deaths seem to fly out.

They need to take a serious look into every case this man has worked from day one. They might find more than Murder and Mayhem. He is a bad cop to say the least and there is so much about this creep people haven't associated until now.

According to Drew he was the watch commander that weekend.:silenced:

I too am interested in finding out more about Stacey's Mom. She did disaapear at times,but she seemed to return, or atleast make some contact that they knew where she was. Then she turns up missing and never found, no contact.........that is not her MO.

Drew keeps saying he thinks she is alive somewhere..almost like he is certain. I don't buy that from him. I think Drew may have killed her because as messed up as her life had been, it was because of her young children dying, not from some other source. That's why I believe she always continued to come back and make contact with someone in the family.
IMHO, Drew killed her because she was in his way as far as dating and seducing her daughter Stacey, who I believe was probably much younger then he admits when he first started dating her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back