Fox 35 Mobile Web Cam Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
What cam are you guys looking at? Mine seems to be stuck on a night-time shot with the two BG snoring on their plastic chairs???

same ppl from lastnight the lawn chairs give it away, i swear these ppl just need to give it a rest

They look like they are lined up for an outside concert...

Is the only way to post a screenshot is to upload it to a server then post the link? :( I'm counting 10-12 peeps lined up on the sidewalk?

If they go through with the vigil, they are nuts. They are asking for trouble.

the people in the chairs are blocking the sidwalk - I didn't think you were allowed to do that - someone walking down that street would have to go into the street or onto the Anthony's lawn to get by

Tape's down, trampled. Bet CA will be out later to fix it tho I hope she avoids any confrontation.

I'm OK with the lawn chair sitters. I prefer that to a certain someone baking brownies and watching TV.

Me, too . . . I know how to "print" a screen shot but not how to upload into a message. Thanks!

Me 3. Help the newbies please :blowkiss:

Thank you, we’re working on it right now.

FOX 35 NEWS
ASSIGNMENT DESK
PHONE: 407-741-5027
FAX: 407-741-5189

the people in the chairs are blocking the sidwalk - I didn't think you were allowed to do that - someone walking down that street would have to go into the street or onto the Anthony's lawn to get by

The tape just cracks me up!!!

Are they trying to air the trunk out or something? *scratches head*

All the power to the people sitting there protesting. Casey needs to be in jail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee