IDENTIFIED-Tawni Lee Mazzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is so pretty. But then we all already knew that didn't we. Beautiful Tawni.

Tawni_2.jpg

Here is our angel. Rest in peace Tawni.

Mike is in the process of being set up with a hat at WS. He asked me to send the following to all of you who have loved and worked for his precious sister:

To all who have worked so hard, I truly respect and oblige you for your dedication and devoted love for my little sister Tawni. I will be sure to put some pictures together/or slide show of some past memories.

Thank you all for your love and support.
Michael Thomas Mazzone DOB 01/27/19XX

Mike has sent a picture of a dedication he had done a while ago to honor his missing sister.
(this of Tawni's name on his back...)

Attachments

• mikem.jpg
    mikem.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 448
To the Mazzone Family & Friends:

May God's peace surround you in this difficult time.
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Mike is in the process of being set up with a hat at WS. He asked me to send the following to all of you who have loved and worked for his precious sister:

To all who have worked so hard, I truly respect and oblige you for your dedication and devoted love for my little sister Tawni. I will be sure to put some pictures together/or slide show of some past memories.

Mike has sent a picture of a dedication he had done a while ago to honor his missing sister.

That is so sweet.. aww. It has been a pleasure, Michael. What a wonderful family.

Rest in peace Tawni Lee Mazzone. You're finally going home where you belong. God bless your family and keep all of you safe during this final journey. My condolences to the family and my pride in my fellow WS'ers is great. Good job all... you did it! You brought her home!

My sentiments exactly, MagicRose! When I saw the name of this thread, I broke down and cried and that was before I saw her picture. What an absolutely beautiful young girl.

May her family finally have the closure they need. My prayers are with Tawni's family.

Thank you to the WS's who worked endlessly on this girl's case. You gave her a name...that was the goal.

RIP Tawni :rose:

[SIZE=-1]To: christine2448@websleuths.com
[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
Got this via email, wanted to share:

Hi we are wondering who you were when we came upon this websleuths. Thank God for the people there.
I have pictures of Tawni as well. The Mazzone-Madden-Ross family are so very thankful for all the work that has been done in Tawni's name.

Kelly

[/SIZE]

I e-mailed the forensic artist we spoke with about a year ago and included a picture of Tawni. Happy to see her have her identity back. Prayers for her family and friends. Will let you know if she replies.

I'm saying a prayer for beautiful Tawni's family at the same time I thank God for putting into motion all the people here and her brother finding websleuths and ending this mystery.
I did nothing but watch this case unfold and sit here with tears streaming down my face now. I'm just in awe of everything.

Just a quick note to say I've been thinking and praying for Tawni and her family tonight.

Welcome home again, sweet angel. I don't think I can say it enough..

Just a quick note to say I've been thinking and praying for Tawni and her family tonight.

Welcome home again, sweet angel. I don't think I can say it enough..

omg, i didn't call u......puleeeze forgive me.:blowkiss:

What a beautiful tat. thank you!

Michael, Your little sister has become family to us as well. While many of us never had the pleasure or honor of meeting her, we'll be eagerly waiting for you to share your stories and memories of this special girl that we all came to love.

Our continued thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

I e-mailed the forensic artist we spoke with about a year ago and included a picture of Tawni. Happy to see her have her identity back. Prayers for her family and friends. Will let you know if she replies.

Thank you! What a great idea... I hadn't even thought of that... :blowkiss:

What's a hat?

membership and a screen name (sn). :blowkiss:

thanks again FMW63 for all of your help. If it weren't for your persistance with the photo's, reports, questions from other members and your contact with LE who knows where we might be today. You were as much a part of this as Christine and believe.

Finally this beautiful young lady has her name back, and her family can begin to heal. You members are truly amazing, all of your hard work has finally payed off. She was a beautiful girl, may she finally rest in peace, and may the person/s who took her away finally be brought to justice.

Kudos to you all for not giving up. Precious Tawni can go in peace!

I was a conduit only-there are too many to name that contributed but I would like to mention some of the white hats that stepped up-
Suzi Dodt, Maricopa County ME. With the thousands of poor souls she has touched in her lifetime, she never let this one go cold.

Det. Lankaster- he snatched the cold case from the files of a neighboring county and continues to pursue justice in this complicated, heartbreaking case.

Michael- Tawni's brother who set in motion these events as they have unfolded in the last 24 hours by googling and finding a lovely UID who clearly needed her name back.

Tammi- the aunt who took a leap of faith first emailing and then calling strangers to find information regarding her long lost niece.

Deborah- who had the strength to call a complete stranger and share a private moment of grief and pain when her heart told her head that her daughter was before her on the internet as a deceased child.

Vashley88- whose compostites of the UID created with such sensitivity from her morgue photos generated the recognition that ID'd Tawni.

Phenol- whose posting on City Data led the family to WS and the positive ID.

FMW- The contribution of the police report, the ME report and finally the pictures energized this case and caused Tawni to be found.

Fairy, Cubby, SS, Teresa, Reb (who started this whole thing, lol) Dee, absinthe, Marstan (both former members) and all who searched, guided, dissected, ranted, laughed and cried with us!

And of course, Christine2448 who kept us on task and facilitated, guided and freaked out with me the last 24 hours....

Thank you Tricia for giving us the bandwith to work together for this kind of an outcome.

Peace.

ahh hem, believe09 who at 9pm rec'd my email and a 'please help'....she has not stopped...worked tirelessly w/family, LE, ME.....thank you....for pulling together all the work put forth...in 24 hours YOU pulled it all together and guided family,ME..dentist (lol)....believe09...YOU ROCK! TY TY TY TY TY TY TY!

Off to bed......I can't believe we know her name. Tawni Lee.....Tawni Lee....I am in awe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998