CA Accuses State Attorney of Seeking Political Gain NEW CA VIDEOS ADDED #2

CA is not right. She's probably pizzed because they didn't pay her any money.:furious: Poor, poor CA.

i can bet that people magazine led her to believe that cindy would have a platform to tell her story so that she'd receive national attention, therefore persuading the public to believe that caylee was out there and could be found... especially with all of people's readership in the know and looking.

even though we all think we know the truth, the grandparents are living in a totally understandable denial. this article painted their daughter to be a monster, and their granddaughter to be dead. sure... those two things are true, but i'm sure cindy thought that the article would be more sympathetic.

whatevs.

She didn't want them to mention Casey at all from what I remember...it was all supposed to be about finding Caylee...not the circumstances of the case.

I'd like to know who put CA in charge of what any media outlet reports? And how in the world could you possibly tell Caylee's story without talking about Casey? Please.

That woman operates in an alternate universe.

i can bet that people magazine led her to believe that cindy would have a platform to tell her story so that she'd receive national attention, therefore persuading the public to believe that caylee was out there and could be found... especially with all of people's readership in the know and looking.

even though we all think we know the truth, the grandparents are living in a totally understandable denial. this article painted their daughter to be a monster, and their granddaughter to be dead. sure... those two things are true, but i'm sure cindy thought that the article would be more sympathetic.

whatevs.

Cindy does not like what she cannot control.

What did she think?? That they were going to say that Caylee was missing but not divulge why and the circumstances!!! C'mon!! DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL!!!

CA's been saying this since her very first TV appearance. At first it seemed so odd, her saying, "it's not about KC, it's about Caylee" over and over again to the exclusion of all else. She started out with that line and hasn't wavered. Guess I've just gotten used to it.

CA has made a life out of being duped!!! Are you kidding me?!! According to her, it is just one big conspiracy after another. My belief is that people who are convinced everyone is persecuting them usually have an overblown sense of importance. CA is not important enought for everyone to be out to get her!! I feel for CA. I really do, but sometimes she gets on my nerves!

I'd like to know who put CA in charge of what any media outlet reports? And how in the world could you possibly tell Caylee's story without talking about Casey? Please.

That woman operates in an alternate universe.
She has the same control issue with LE if you ask me.

Unless it's an article with a picture of Casey with angel wings, skipping through Lollipop Glade with a basket full of kittens, Cindy will never be happy. She wants people to believe there's nothing wrong when we all know almost nothing is right in this case. She's definitely got control issues, and with her, image is everything I believe.

I would never sell a families story, but I guess people get desperate and theyre going broke from helping Casey, so thats why they did/do it.

If Cindy truly believes Caylee is alive, she should be GRATEFUL to People Magazine. Caylee's picture is front and center on how many thousand newsstands throughout how many stores, airports, where they are sold. It's a full color photo of her granddaughter for everyone to see.

(oooh, but:waitasec:Cindy and George didn't get paid for this article did they)? hmmm, but they get a royalty from the photo? (not sure about this part).

i just wish Cindy would retreat for a while, she isn't doing her cause any favors.

I would never sell a families story, but I guess people get desperate and theyre going broke from helping Casey, so thats why they did/do it.
Please explain to me HOW they are going broke from helping Casey? What is happening to the money in the jars that is collected? Has there been any accoutning of HOW the money in the HFCMA is being spent?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk
Back