The Duct Tape Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this new info (and it's just a little info at this point) makes me soooo sad....Poor, baby..........I am so angry at her mother :furious:

Thank you lord! More evidence the better! I hear the wheels of justice spinning!

Do we know for sure if this is the same can that was in KC's car?

Now I wonder what Casey's reasoning will be. She will say Zani had a key and must have come into the house and taken the tape and the stuff from Caylee's room.

At some point her lawyers need to advise her to hang it up and plea out. How much more evidence would one need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she killed Caylee. It would be unreasonable to think otherwise.

Looks like those *effing gas cans* are going to help hang her effing azz...:furious:

Although I believe in fair trials and justice, sometimes, I wish we could just string her up. Not really, but....

All of this new info (and it's just a little info at this point) makes me soooo sad....Poor, baby..........I am so angry at her mother :furious:

:frown: So am I... I really don't know if I can read all this today. It's beyond sickening and disturbing.:furious:
Why, Casey, why???

Investigators did not find fingerprints belonging to George Anthony, Cindy Anthony or Lee Anthony on the duct tape found on Caylee Marie's skull, the FBI forensic reports show.

I want to know about CASEY'S prints...

Now I wonder what Casey's reasoning will be. She will say Zani had a key and must have come into the house and taken the tape and the stuff from Caylee's room.

At some point her lawyers need to advise her to hang it up and plea out. How much more evidence would one need to prove beyond a reasonable doubt she killed Caylee. It would be unreasonable to think otherwise.

In one of the jail videos, KC tells CA that Z had a key. "I told you she had a key..." or words to that effect. I'm sorry I don't have the link handy but will find if anyone needs it.

I seriously doubt KC will ever admit to any wrongdoing. In her twisted little brain, she's the perfect mother!

LA,GA, and Cindy fingerprints not on duct tape per Orlando Sentinel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie