Is there something wrong with the clock?

Gina_M

Reaction score
Website
www.findmywayhome.org
All my recent posts, and other posts I've been reading, suddenly look as though they were posted an hour later than they really were. I double checked my time zone settings and they're fine. I just realized what it might be - time change is a week later than usual this year. Was the forum automatically programmed to switch its clock this weekend? :waitasec:

ETA - the time on this post looks okay, but my other posts still have weird times on them. Very confused!

All my recent posts, and other posts I've been reading, suddenly look as though they were posted an hour later than they really were. I double checked my time zone settings and they're fine. I just realized what it might be - time change is a week later than usual this year. Was the forum automatically programmed to switch its clock this weekend? :waitasec:

ETA - the time on this post looks okay, but my other posts still have weird times on them. Very confused!

I think it had to do with the system being programmed for DST. My computer prompted DST this morning and I had to manually change it.

Okay so my WS clock is an hour ahead of real time. How can I fix this? Confusing the heck out of me

Okay so my WS clock is an hour ahead of real time. How can I fix this? Confusing the heck out of me

Hello Indy,

go to your USER CP, then select EDIT OPTIONS, scroll down to DATE & OPTIONS. Select your timezone and then adjust your DST Correction Option if you need to.

Hope that helps.

blaize

My time is still showing up incorrect. Tried the above and it didn't correct it. Any other ideas? TIA

My time is still showing up incorrect. Tried the above and it didn't correct it. Any other ideas? TIA

Is it your PC's clock or the forum clock? Is it off by minutes, hours?

The posting time is off by an hour.

Well, don't know how but it is now correct. 6:45 on computer....6:45 on post. LOL

Thank you, MagicRose99 & !

And, ......I got the Eastern Standard Time but the rest :floorlaugh:

It's 3:49 PM where I am and the post you just made shows 3:45 to me. What time is it where you are, and what does the post show to you?

Sorry, , was answering MagicRose99's question than decided to check if time was still off. It wasn't. :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back