Sidebar Discussion #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all! Where is our "friend's" book dwindling today? Two rungs above the poop shute I hope!

I have been searching for DAYS for an actual link to the order and finally stumbled upon it today. Judge Perry's order reads:

"The Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, is hereby ordered to report to the Department of Corrections no later than 12:00 p.m. on August 26, 2011, but she may choose to report earlier. Ms. Anthony's one year of supervised probation is to begin on the day she reports to probation."

Casey then reported for the first time on August 24, 2011. By my calculations, the reports of her probation still being in effect until August 23, 2012 are correct.

You can read the order here: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/hi...o Quash, Vacate, & Set Aside Courts Order.pdf

Jinx FaerieB but you were precise and I was not!! :rocker:

If I remember correctly, she was originally ordered on probation on her release day and her lawyers made a hulabulaloo about it so HHBP formalized it in an order with reporting no later than the 26th, and as you say, she reported early.

Good morning all! Where is our "friend's" book dwindling today? Two rungs above the poop shute I hope!

A-News-Junkie posted it in our old thread this morning at 1260 or close to that and I posted the Canadian numbers at a sales rank of #3678 for up here. So even less of a hit with we Canucks...

Hey!!!???!! - what is a photo of my backyard pool & bar doing in the sidebar?
Are you guys sneaking over the fence, taking a dip and drinking all my booze again?

In a word.....YES! ....:floorlaugh:

Ermmm...what time are you getting home from work? :innocent:

Jinx FaerieB but you were precise and I was not!! :rocker:

If I remember correctly, she was originally ordered on probation on her release day and her lawyers made a hulabulaloo about it so HHBP formalized it in an order with reporting no later than the 26th, and as you say, she reported early.

There was something niggling in the back of my mind about HHBP saying in his order that her probation period wouldn't start until she reported for the first time, and I just had to make sure I wasn't losing my mind, or indulging in wishful thinking. LOL!

A-News-Junkie posted it in our old thread this morning at 1260 or close to that and I posted the Canadian numbers at a sales rank of #3678 for up here. So even less of a hit with we Canucks...

LOL, a hit?

It's more of a kick between the back pockets...

Well it is 8:30am here on the beautiful Pacific West Coast and I do have to get some work done today.

But wanted to share a eureka moment with you as I watch Baez struggling to get some upward movement on his sales numbers.

Okay, so we know he got an advance from BenBella Books - and I've just realized what he is spending it on.....his buy-backs!!! :floorlaugh: Since he's only sold something like 5500 books so far in total, and that doesn't include those that are being shipped back from stores....I'd guess it's making a huge dent in his writer's "pocket money".

And just think - he still has his Coral Gables book signing on the 31st...:floorlaugh: I just have visions of him expecting the mob that was outside the jail the night FCA was released to show up.....:woohoo: .........

Except he won't have large men with big guns guarding him this time around...

Oops got carried away with my "play forward" stuff - his current numbers are Sales Rank #1170 - crim #3 and Mayhem - #23

I have been searching for DAYS for an actual link to the order and finally stumbled upon it today. Judge Perry's order reads:

"The Defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, is hereby ordered to report to the Department of Corrections no later than 12:00 p.m. on August 26, 2011, but she may choose to report earlier. Ms. Anthony's one year of supervised probation is to begin on the day she reports to probation."

Casey then reported for the first time on August 24, 2011. By my calculations, the reports of her probation still being in effect until August 23, 2012 are correct.

You can read the order here: http://www.ninthcircuit.org/news/hi...o Quash, Vacate, & Set Aside Courts Order.pdf

Thanks for digging this up. It explains it all.
I was hoping that the probation date and the reporting date were two different times which I think RH was alluding to.

Oh well. I was so wanting FCA to be outed and in trouble again.

Thanks for digging this up. It explains it all.
I was hoping that the probation date and the reporting date were two different times which I think RH was alluding to.

Oh well. I was so wanting FCA to be outed and in trouble again.

Oh no - she's sitting there earning 15% commission on Baez's book sales.....if it is another month, she's going to have a bigger piece of nothing than she would if she'd gotten out now.... :floorlaugh:

Personally, Mama-cita, I hope it's stuck in the "poop shute," where it belongs! LOL

Oh lawdy, I haven't eaten yet today...too many mimosas on an empty stomach will do that to ya!
:cautionDrunk:
*hick*

Oh no - she's sitting there earning 15% commission on Baez's book sales.....if it is another month, she's going to have a bigger piece of nothing than she would if she'd gotten out now.... :floorlaugh:

Thanks.
I guess I can settle for this for a little while longer.

Would we get in trouble if someone posted the "trunk photo" on the customer images page?

I was trying to get to make some kind of sense as to why the Radar exclusive came out. Usually any stories from Radar about her have been released by an insider. If she was released, it would make sense for her to be back in Ohio where she could walk the streets. Maybe she was in the vehicle, just not the driver? I would like to see a police report on the accident if it did indeed happen.

Radar Online isn't known for being truthful, factual, or reliable. In fact, it's the "news" equivalent of "Presumed Guilty" IMO. Take anything you see there with an entire SHAKER of salt.

That said, I didn't read it myself, because I refuse to give click-through revenue to anyone printing her name.

You all soooo cray-cray. Glad I found the new sidebar!

QUESTION: Does anybody have access to the State of Florida case database, so they could check to see exactly how many clients Mr. Baeeeeeeeeeez now has?

I seem to remember that Mason said a couple of months ago it was August, and the DOC didn't say when she was released. If her report date to the DOC was in late July, and that's when her probation started, then in fact the end of her probation would be the end of August wouldn't it? And why was Greene chiming in to Kealing or was he the only one who answered the phone?

The issue for me is not whether or not she is out, but it's hard for me to believe she's out without some kind of sleazy media stunt to go along with it....

Yeah this is what I've been thinking too. Everyone involved with FCA is so sneaky. And anyway, what kind of probation is she on? She has not done anything she was "required" to do.

Would we get in trouble if someone posted the "trunk photo" on the customer images page?

Is that the one of baby Caylee where she's reaching out her hands? Has the one of baby Caylee sitting in her carseat with the word presumed in a bubble been posted? That one is great! I think she's holding JB's book ???

is that the one of baby caylee where she's reaching out her hands? Has the one of baby caylee sitting in her carseat with the word presumed in a bubble been posted? That one is great! I think she's holding jb's book ???

published!

If JGW says publish it on Amazon, I will. I won't publish someone's work without permission.

JWGworkontrunkliner2.jpg

ooohhh so the trunk photo is of the stain in the trunk??? I was thinking of another photo

God I feel sick writing that, she was more than a stain :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member