Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks TopSail & Panthera:)

the only thing i actually heard about the party, was that she left a little after midnight....(friday night/Sat morning)

i still don't understand why she would leave her purse in the car, unless an argument started when she drove up the drive at home, late.....hmmm

FWIW, per NG tonite, she said that Nancy's normal MO for a jog, was to drive to Jamba Java (or something like that), meet up with a running partner and take off from there. This doesn't appear to be what she did on Saturday. Per her husband, she left jogging from home.

hhmmmmmm.......

Also, it was repeated on NG's show, about the couple separating, and Brad refused to leave.

That rumor may have legs, imo.

This case is getting more by the book by the hour.

:(
JMHO
fran

:rolleyes:PS...Have we heard from the other woman yet?:slap:

Greta just said that crime scene tape has been put up around the Cooper home. She said it was just breaking from WRAL.

Anyone else hear this?

Just curious: I didn't even know he was an avid runner until I started reading these posts, but we were told from the beginning about Nancy's interest in competing in marathons. So my question is, where are all the webites and training schedules for Nancy? There has to be something out there that has here training schedules and such.

I've been wondering that too, kellis06. He seems to be the techy guy though. Maybe she wasn't into blogs etc?

Does anyone have the link to the last Press Conference that was held? The one where the reporter asked about the 4 am trip to the store.

Wonder if it is the same Brad Cooper shows a Colorado address?

I don't think any of these racing sites are his anymore.....it looks like him in the pics but that wowspeak one has a wife and kids that definitely aren't the Brad Cooper's that we're talking about. :confused:

jmo

Wonder if it is the same Brad Cooper shows a Colorado address?

Um. weird- this is not Brad Cooper, NC of Cisco. Now I wonder if the other triathlon sites are actually Brad, one of these is off.

FWIW, per NG tonite, she said that Nancy's normal MO for a jog, was to drive to Jamba Java (or something like that), meet up with a running partner and take off from there. This doesn't appear to be what she did on Saturday. Per her husband, she left jogging from home.

hhmmmmmm.......

Also, it was repeated on NG's show, about the couple separating, and Brad refused to leave.

JMHO
fran

My bold above

Fran, don't these idiots ever read the end of the book? Chapter 10: Charged
Chapter 11: Convicted
Chapter 12: Death Penalty (heh, hopefully)
Chapter 13: NOT WORTH IT - GET A DIVORCE

Oh, let's see if Greta brings up the 4 a.m. bleach trip.
Nothing mentioned. It was Amanda Lamb (from wral) reporting via phone with just the same information that's in the online edition! :)

I think the other sites are his, the location, and employer all matches up with Brad Coopers info on the other sites.

I don't think any of these racing sites are his anymore.....it looks like him in the pics but that wowspeak one has a wife and kids that definitely aren't the Brad Cooper's that we're talking about. :confused:

jmo

Does anyone have the link to the last Press Conference that was held? The one where the reporter asked about the 4 am trip to the store.

Just FYI: That question is asked at about 11:40 into the video.

hhmmmmmm.......

JMHO
fran

After about 5 attempts at the quote button without getting white pages ~ if Nancy normally drove to this place to meet her friend, why would she suddenly change her routine, and leave from home, on foot, without any cellphone or ID? That's another red flag to me, that she never left home that morning at all ~ I think she was already disposed of by the time she was supposed to be jogging. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine