FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would the dumpster there have soot in it?

It is full of wood and debris now, so I would say probably. Who knows if it has been dumped recently. If the police hadn't been across the street I would have been able to look closer, I am SO going over there tomorrow. I will pick up my daughter first so I don't look like some wierdo walking around over there. I want to find out if the garbage container that was out there was an actual dumpster or one of those industrial waste trailers.

BTW, congrats to all the expectant moms on here, I am pregnant too! 14 weeks on Saturday. Which is why I am going to bed now. Good night all!

Here is where I am now then.

If the house on Gano is definitely the crime scene and if none of the construction workers turn out to be a match, I hope they DNA the males right next door. Curious and curiouser. They would know that place like the back of their hand, along with OPAA and the location of the restroom and dumpster. And, I bet they know it all in the dark too. Not accusing, just saying they should DNA.

Does anyone REALLY believe that a 7 year old said, "nice work on the house"...?????

Yes, it was cleared and given back to the owners this past Tues. , I think...

So clearly if this house has been cleared, it is not possible that it was the location of where the crime took place, even if it was the last place that Somer was seen.

We don't know if DNA results are back yet or even the quality of DNA of the possible perp they found on Somer.

True, but it seems LE would have been able to see scratches or bite marks on these guys...just moo

james v. said all 3 of them were swabbed .. on the media video... james and the brother and assistant (kyle) ... if that is who the assistant is..
Who else was in this crew or a friend to them?

Sheeba was asked that question on the Haleigh thread & she answered...she sent the twins a box of diapers!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I still crack up over that, Sheeba is a riot! :dance:

I know, Since the beginning of Caylee.. I have heard her phone in , sounds like she smokes about 3 packs a day...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/special/somer/news-article.aspx?storyid=147122&catid=338

"The Vinsons' sister Alissa Barrs, who lives at the same address in Mandarin as George Vinson, said her brothers have been questioned by police. She said on Friday afternoon that George Vinson, 33, worked at the Gano home about two months ago, but then found other work."

GV. His face is oval. SO on a child, sex unknown, under 16. http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=5693

I want to know what Alissa Barrs, the Vinson's sister who lives with them, looks like, and I want to know where she works. Let's figure her out!
Just bouncing off of your post emma......
I would like to know why the sister admits that gv worked at the gano house, yet the brother who owns the company says gv has worked for him but has never worked for him at the gano house.
hinky dink........

So clearly if this house has been cleared, it is not possible that it was the location of where the crime took place, even if it was the last place that Somer was seen.

It could be the crime scene but it is now cleared, meaning that they have finished their investigation.

We're having one hello storm here in ET...glad the satellite came back up for a minute and I'm really glad that this thread isn't flying right now..lol
So, soot was found on Somer huh...I do believe Somer was in that house on Gano but I don't think she was placed in a dumpster on that property because the dumpster we saw on the news reports appeared to have not been emptied in a while.
So, where is the nearest dumpster to that property, one that would be somewhat secluded.

Isn't there a Condo complex close to that house?

I've been reading here everyday, and don't know if anyone theorized this; maybe Somer created a perfect opportunity for her killer...if she was upset with her siblings, she may have hid in that house, watching for them to pass by, and in doing so, became a perfect target/opportunity to be snatched quietly by the perpetrator, observing her actions.

Does anyone REALLY believe that a 7 year old said, "nice work on the house"...?????
I kind of do. I was daddy's little construction helper at that age though and would have been intrigued by the goings on. Kids are a lot smarter than we give them credit for sometimes.

Maybe she was placed in the residential containers belonging to that property.
That thought occurred to me also, and I'd like to know if those containers had been put out for collection.

Was I imagining it or did someone post that they tracked down the real Kyle and he said that he did not make that call and interview? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Postalgirl74