TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, it's a very rare thing that I comment on these things, but I'm gonna comment on this one, because I am truly shocked.

I can't for the life of me understand why Billie would be given money, and Clint not. Billie failed her poly, walked out of the interrogation, has a list a mile long of what I'll graciously call discrepancies, went out and made a drug buy at a time she said they were broke although she had two children to take care of at the time.

And there's Clint, who LE clearly has no qualms about, since he doesn't even have to take a poly, is out every day going around handing out fliers, following up on leads, has an infant to take care of.

I just can not understand this.

I really hope that somebody didn't get hold of Diena and lie to her, or withhold information from her, and manipulate her and play on her sympathies, because for the love of God, that woman has been through way more than enough as it is.

I just don't get it.

Yes you make a great point. I sent them an email just asking what their vetting process is and why would BD qualify. It is so gracious of that foundation to reach out and help others. Such kindness.....

I didnt think it was but its good that they are checking out everything and not overlooking anything.

Perhaps they know that Elizabeth Ennen's case and Hailey Dunn's case are not linked because HS Jr. told them so. :banghead:

I have searched and found many "links" that show Hailey at school but have been unable to open a single one! Does anyone have a suggestion ???

A miracle occurred on my computer when I updated my Adobe Flash player. I had so many problems with videos, updated my Flash after more than a year of struggling, and it was such a relief. Every single video has played for me since then.

http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

CZGTZ:

What does Billie think about Shawn implicating her in his lie detector test?

What does Billie think about Shawn saying that Hailey can be found in Scurry county?

Does Billie think that both of these answers that Shawn provided to LE were lies?

The article says money to pay this month's bills:

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=335376

The money is to help cover this month's bills.

The grant was given by The Somer Thompson Foundation, an organization started by Diena Thompson after her 7-year-old daughter was abducted and murdered in 2009. The group gave Dunn the money so she can focus on her daughter, not how to pay bills. "All her attention needs to be on her missing daughter. Not how am I gonna pay the electric and how am I gonna pay the mortgage," said Thompson.

I found the post I was looking for :)

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6062717&postcount=168"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 #45[/ame]

Try again:

Any locals? I'm using Google earth. Can someone tell me what is situated off of I20, right along hwy 163. There appears to be two large connected bodies of water. Right along hwy 163 not far off of the interestate....there are some buildings there, and what looks like large concrete areas. There also appears to be some large tanks. Is this a water treatment plant??? It appears to be a lake on as there are docks and homes on the northern end.

OK...if I could have any piece of information released I would want the transcripts of BD's interview with the detectives after she failed the polygraph.

Just wanted to check in to see if there is anything new here, and I see after reading the thread that it is the same inconsistencies. I will continue to read, but it is very hard to sleuth without at least a few concrete points on a timeline. Pray for Hailey's safe return.

Try again:

Any locals? I'm using Google earth. Can someone tell me what is situated off of I20, right along hwy 163. There appears to be two large connected bodies of water. Right along hwy 163 not far off of the interestate....there are some buildings there, and what looks like large concrete areas. There also appears to be some large tanks. Is this a water treatment plant??? It appears to be a lake on as there are docks and homes on the northern end.

If you are talking about south of CCity.... there is Lake Champion out there. 163 runs past the eastern edge of it. Also, before the lake there are a couple (or three) rectangular tanks and big buildings where a guy used to raise fish. No idea if it is still in operation or not.

If you are talking north - I have no idea.

Edit - the water treatment plant is also south, but you have to go down Seven Wells Rd, and it is on the west side of the road.

Here is what I am thinking about and then I may go to sleep and see I can imitate Teh, by making something happen while I snooze...

LE must know where the 2pm text originated by now; if it came from the area of Shawn's mother's house, considering that SA claims to have seen Hailey at the house when he was there at 3pm-ish, would that be enough for probable cause to arrest him, along with his failed polygraph and lies about where he was on that day?

And yet they haven't, so either it is not enough (without finding Hailey) or else the text came from the house, which confuses everything.

Czgtz, What does Billie think LE should be doing now?

I may have to do a Nancy Grace and stop thinking about this until some credible and verifiable information is released.

You and me both. The speculation with no info was driving me bonkers, so I've backed off... I'm just hoping they find Hailey at this point. Sadly, I don't think she's with us anymore. But I want them to find her one way or the other. And not for this case to go cold. :(

Do we know much about HD and friends? On her fb wall it looks as if none of her friends have posted any messages to her. Here two weeks ago we had a student get killed in an auto accident and all the kids posted on his fb telling him how much they miss him and are still posting on it. Her My Space says that she has 4 best friends (MBG + 3 others) and no posts for 28 days? I don't understand why her friends are not posting how much they miss her and telling her things. Also, how can you be 13 and have a BF that you have never spent the night with before?????? That is odd to me. Then when BD goes on NG she has a picture of another cheerleader with HD and says that is her BFF. The girl also does an interview and gives her name (I am not including here) and her name is not any of the girls list as her BFF's. All the video at school is of her walking the halls alone. This poor girl. . . . . . what all has she had to go thru in those 13 short years??????

I wish they would let TES come out and search. CZGTZ any word on that?

That's what I found, that D was at a friend's "all day", and still there when Billie called him.

Bean, I must have missed that,,, do you have a link that states that DD was at a friend's house when Billie called him? Thanks,

Czgtz, What does Billie think LE should be doing now?

I know you asked what Billie thinks, but I am going to answer this one. I wish LE would find enough evidence to point to something - anything. Or if they already have evidence, act on it. Either haul Shawn in or clear him. Name the other POIs. Redo all the polys - and give them to more people. Question everyone who was anywhere near the house in the week before Hailey went missing. Get the thumbscrews out. Anything.

I am very frustrated. Hailey has been gone a month now, and everyone knows plenty about a whole lot of people... but no one knows a thing about Hailey. Where is she and how did she end up in whatever situation she is in? How are we going to get her back? Why is it taking so long?

I wish they would let TES come out and search. CZGTZ any word on that?

The word is a very hated one - standby. Unbelievable. All the talk about expense from the 'media liason'.... and TES doesn't charge anything.

Do they really need police approval? I don't get that. TES should most def come out there. They are an extremely good group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zen1974