OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

What if we as a group researched females with that birthdate?
She may have a MySpace page?
Or a Bebo
or Facebook?
Whatever other ones there are out there/
If drs adopted her as said she probably had a good happy upbringing and has a webpage someplace?

--------------------------------------------
I do not know why i would want to see it or find it forgot what point I was trying to make here?
Too much going on at once maybe?
It is Memorial Day weekend after all..
_________________ more later...have a good weekend everyone!:boohoo:

it is my understanding the FBI know who and where Sharon's daughter is.....

sharons doughter had saw the book and read it and wanted to put the question of the dna of sharon on file to rest was speculation at one time that the dna on file for sharon might have not been hers she went ahead contacted Matt birkbeck i belive and her dna was taken and it matched the dna on file for sharon. it was mentioned in part one or in the sharon marshall archives

Sharona's daughter had saw the book and read it and wanted to put the question of the dna of Sharon on file to rest was speculation at one time that the dna on file for Sharon might have not been hers she went ahead contacted Matt birkbeck i believe and her dna was taken and it matched the dna on file for Sharon. it was mentioned in part one or in the Sharon Marshall archives

The thread Matt Brickbeck responded to stated that he assumed the DNA test was from the daughter of aka:Sharon as Matt believed this only logical since
FDF told Sharon her Mother was dead.......! in February a WS member posted that a DNA test was an excite match with the mothers......Matt,checks in once in awhile someone should PM for updates....

The thread Matt Brickbeck responded to stated that he assumed the DNA test was from the daughter of aka:Sharon as Matt believed this only logical since
FDF told Sharon her Mother was dead.......! in February a WS member posted that a DNA test was an excite match with the mothers......Matt,checks in once in awhile someone should PM for updates....

Thank you. I received a "forward" of an email from the NCMEC that states the DNA that was previously submitted for Sharon was determined to be hers without a doubt. I concluded from the email that the blood was matched with Michael's. It didn't say "the blood was matched with Michael's" in those exact words but it was tested and the mitochondrial dna (from the mother) was used to determine that it was in fact her blood. Since it couldn't have been tested with HER mother, it is logical that Michael's blood was tested with HIS mother-Sharon.

Again >> See Details on All 14 People!Get A 24 Hour PaNAMEPHONEADDRESSPREVIOUS CITIESRELATIVES
2FRANKLIN DELANO FLOYD (Age: 66)
checkmark_orange.gif
checkmark_orange.gif
LAKE LURE, NC</B>
ROCKINGHAM, NC</B>
HAMLET, NC</B>DONNA JERNIGAN FLOYDView Details
3FRANKLIN D FLOYD (Age: 65)
checkmark_orange.gif
checkmark_orange.gif
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK</B>
SUMTER, SC</B>
CEMENT, OK</B>DEL FLOYDView Details
PIGEON FORGE, TN</B>HELEN A FLOYDView Details
5FRANKLIN D FLOYD (Age: 62)
checkmark_orange.gif
checkmark_orange.gif
PONCE DE LEON, FL</B>
GENEVA, AL</B>
DALLAS, TX</B>RENECIA M FLOYD
MORRIS N FLOYD
LYDIA N FLOYD
ALEX D FLOYD
NIKKI FLOYD
RECY FLOYD
FLOYD D FLOYD
WAYNE D FLOYD
DEWAYNE FLOYD
CURTIS E FLOYD
View Details
6FRANKLIN D FLOYD
checkmark_orange.gif
checkmark_orange.gif
FORT WAYNE, IN</B>View Details
7FRANKLIN D FLOYD (Age: 49)
checkmark_orange.gif
checkmark_orange.gif
JACKSONVILLE, FL</B>
JESUP, GA</B>PAULETTE D FLOYDView Details
8FRANKLIN D FLOYD (Age: 65)
checkmark_orange.gif
checkmark_orange.gif
PLACERVILLE, CA</B>
EL DORADO, CA</B>
SMITHFLAT, CA</B>ROBERTA D FLOYD
VALORIE JANE FLOYD
DOUG F FLOYDView Details
9FRANKLIN D FLOYD
checkmark_orange.gif
checkmark_orange.gif
MC RAE, GA</B>View Details
10FRANKLIN D FLOYD
checkmark_orange.gif
checkmark_orange.gif
SMITHS, AL</B>ROSIE MAE FLOYD
ROSA MAE FLOYD
ROSE MAE FLOYD
MERIAL FLOYD
ROGER J FLOYD
GARRICK D FLOYDView Details
NAMEPHONEADDRESSPREVIOUS CITIESRELATI
12FRANKLIN D FLOYD-
checkmark_orange.gif
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK</B>View Details
13FRANKLIN D FLOYD-
checkmark_orange.gif
LAKE LURE, NC</B>DONNA J FLOYDView Details
14FRANKLIN D FLOYD-
checkmark_orange.gif
SAN BERNARDI, CA</B>View Details

I bet a really good search could be done at this INTELIUS search engine?

I put Franklin Delano Floyd in as a search and this came up

more that I could not fit on here
I took some off but you could go to the search page and see for yourself
I did not weant to post verbatum or exact info so as not to infringe on copyright @ but I was wondering if anyone wanted to perhaps run Sharon Marshall

Suzanne Davis
Tanya Dawn Tadlock
Sharon marshall

or any names that would match the locations on INTELIUS ?

Maybe some older records would come up? They do criminal searches and all kinds of things there..
You have to $$ for the details..

Thank you. I received a "forward" of an email from the NCMEC that states the DNA that was previously submitted for Sharon was determined to be hers without a doubt. I concluded from the email that the blood was matched with Michael's. It didn't say "the blood was matched with Michael's" in those exact words but it was tested and the mitochondrial dna (from the mother) was used to determine that it was in fact her blood. Since it couldn't have been tested with HER mother, it is logical that Michael's blood was tested with HIS mother-Sharon.

In the book it says everyone[ once the detectives found out she was
wanting to go to college and make something of herself,they were shocked to learn she was not just a common hooker or exotic dancer.
She had hopes and dreams and did well in school.
It is very possible that she developed

MPD Multiple Personality Disorder to cope ?
The woman I first found out that had it and a movie was made about her"SYBIL" who also was tortured and became over 27 people in one body to cope with her torture.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/g/gill_elizabeth.html

Sorry, I forgot to add the link. Also, the Sister said her hair was a light brown and maybe a little small for her age. They think possibly a band of Gypsy's who where in the area may have abducted her. They left without a trace after the little girl went missing. They could have kept her around for awhile and then "sold her off" to FDF. Just a wild guess.

I don't think it would serve any good to locate Sharon's daughter, other than to know that she wasn't killed or given away or something. And like another poster said, I think she has been located by the FBI. Let her live her life and not have to know about her birth mother's fate. Unless, of course, one day she decides to find out for herself. If some well-meaning web sleuther contacted her by email...I just think it would be bad. Imagine it: "Hi. We've tracked you down as the birth daughter of a woman called Sharon Marshall. Let me tell you about her horrible life." To me, knowing that she is alive and well is enough.

I don't think it would serve any good to locate Sharon's daughter, other than to know that she wasn't killed or given away or something. And like another poster said, I think she has been located by the FBI. Let her live her life and not have to know about her birth mother's fate. Unless, of course, one day she decides to find out for herself. If some well-meaning web sleuther contacted her by email...I just think it would be bad. Imagine it: "Hi. We've tracked you down as the birth daughter of a woman called Sharon Marshall. Let me tell you about her horrible life." To me, knowing that she is alive and well is enough.

daughter has read the book Matt b posted back in part one about how she read the book and gave dna the link should work to the posting http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1304528&postcount=416

i just pm'd matt - hoping he'll seeit lol...asking if there are any legit updates on this case....

Thank you for that link. I'm so glad the daughter had a good life. I hope the life her birth mother led doesn't weigh too heavily on her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------:twocents:

Is there any proof that they were adopted out as Floyd said they were?

One baby they did not know the gender of the other-- Michael is missing?

So if in fact, Floyd and Sharon put the other baby up for adoption someplace?
maybe someday he/she will be looking for other family members?

Someday this will be solved....

I think the above link provides enough proof that sharon's daughter was adopted out.....I don't remember if there were any other children she had who were put up for adoption....

Question about the third child who was adopted out--do we know who the father was? I know Sharon had some boyfriends after Greg Higgs (the father of Michael) including the one she bought the flowers for when she and Floyd fled Florida shortly after Cheryl was murdered, but I thought she met that guy when she was already pregnant.

&#65533;PROSCOLLA C TCHEIDERA &#65533;AKA:&#65533;WARREN J MARSHALL
Address City State Zip
1015 CREWS DR VERNON HILL VA 24597
2043 POB 2043 PEORIA AZ 85345
3341 504 W PEORIA AVE PHOENIX AZ 85029
4724 WEST DR FOREST PARK GA 30297
4730 67 N MESA ST EL PASO TX 79912
501 ROBERTS DR RIVERDALE GA 30274
644 34 W MAIN ST MESA AZ 85201
&#65533;
I run these searches every once in awhile just to see if one of them may have different information the ElPaso address seems right as in Matts Book talks about Mexico and Plastic Surgery and the fact they resided for awhile there.....

PROSCOLLA C TCHEIDERA

Is this another alias for FDF? I've never heard this one before.

Also, when did FDF live in VA? Could this be where he was around 1979ish? The unaccounted for years between the Suzanne Davis and Sharon Marshall eras? Maybe he went by Tcheidera between being Trenton Davis and Warren Marshall?

I once read that FDF used 30 aliases. Do we have all of them?

Today is FDF's birthday. It also happens to be father's day. Makes me wonder if Sharon ever did anything for FDF on father's day...

And as for the girl who was adopted out...on the birthday of one of the most evil men to roam this planet, I salute her for being a survivor of FDF. He could have easily done something to her when she was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee