OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys....time difference......you're all going to bed and I'm just get into it.....

Please I am not saying stepmum did this but there is one thing that I have read that I need someone to clarify for me....

The police said that they know when he was reported absent (I am assuming when they took the roll) and that a system would alert the parents main phone no....

Didnt the stepmum report him as being missing after he did not get off the school bus that afternoon???

What happened to the phone call?? Was it made???

Also I have read somewhere that the teacher marked him as absent when she took the roll call after the science fair......Above it has been reported that another student saw him "later in the morning"......does this mean he was not in his class but wandering around the school??? If so I think this is important as he may have wandered off outside (but why be wandering around the school)

The other thing ....someone compared the photos of his classroom and said that it was the same room as the one in the photo of him in front of his science project......if this is the case he was already in his class room.......(does anyone know if the science fair was set up in another section?)..........I thought stepmum said she walked him to his classroom after the science fair.......confusing (unless she first took him to his locker)

Another question.......where was his bag and coat....have they been found or were they taken with him????

and also in one of the comments on the news sites originally someone was getting angry at everyone accusing the stepmum as she knew her...but ....she said that day was so busy with 300 students and up to 600 parents.......that photo just looks so bare for that many people wandering around.....

someone mentioned the police have photos and video footage of that day.......I am assuming then that kyron was in some of this...

this is all just my rambling thoughts....but no one has mentioned if a phone call was made to the parents or not.

So, according to that report I just posted, we have sightings of Kyron at:

- 8:45am - stepmom says good-bye in hallway to Kyron, who heads to his classroom.

- 9:00am - unknown by whom or where. LE would not give the info.

- late morning - student saw Kyron at a south entrance of the school.

bbm,
oh, first I heard of that! late morning? when? gee thanks beane. where'd we learn that from? (N/M I see your report up there, ty beane)

I just got a chill thinking a student that age would have to give a critical last seen statement such as that... :nerves:

Where's the south entrance to the school?What's near there?

Map showing south entrance at link.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5260701&postcount=44"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #4[/ame]

Yeah like tricking him into going outside. I think he knows this person. I feel it.
Or someone he may or may not have known saying something about his science project or something to get him to go outside.

So, according to that report I just posted, we have sightings of Kyron at:

- 8:45am - stepmom says good-bye in hallway to Kyron, who heads to his classroom.

- 9:00am - unknown by whom or where. LE would not give the info.

- late morning - student saw Kyron at a south entrance of the school.

Actually, that report says nothing about the stepmom leaving him at 8:45. All it says about the timeline is "Gates said the last time Kyron was seen was at 9 a.m. Friday at Skyline Elementary School, but there have also been reports that a classmate saw Kyron in what Sheriff Dan Staton said was the "late-morning hours."

It's very possible that the 9 am reported sighting is a revision of the stepmom's recollection of when she left Kyron after further questioning and thought.

Hi guys....time difference......you're all going to bed and I'm just get into it.....

Please I am not saying stepmum did this but there is one thing that I have read that I need someone to clarify for me....

The police said that they know when he was reported absent (I am assuming when they took the roll) and that a system would alert the parents main phone no....

Didnt the stepmum report him as being missing after he did not get off the school bus that afternoon???

What happened to the phone call?? Was it made???

Also I have read somewhere that the teacher marked him as absent when she took the roll call after the science fair......Above it has been reported that another student saw him "later in the morning"......does this mean he was not in his class but wandering around the school??? If so I think this is important as he may have wandered off outside (but why be wandering around the school)

The other thing ....someone compared the photos of his classroom and said that it was the same room as the one in the photo of him in front of his science project......if this is the case he was already in his class room.......(does anyone know if the science fair was set up in another section?)..........I thought stepmum said she walked him to his classroom after the science fair.......confusing (unless she first took him to his locker)

Another question.......where was his bag and coat....have they been found or were they taken with him????

and also in one of the comments on the news sites originally someone was getting angry at everyone accusing the stepmum as she knew her...but ....she said that day was so busy with 300 students and up to 600 parents.......that photo just looks so bare for that many people wandering around.....

someone mentioned the police have photos and video footage of that day.......I am assuming then that kyron was in some of this...

this is all just my rambling thoughts....but no one has mentioned if a phone call was made to the parents or not.

Skyline did not notify parents when their children didn't show up. They said they didn't have a problem with it before. Now they are implementing an autodialer system and will personally call parents if the children have an unauthorized absence until the system is up.

bbm,
oh, first I heard of that! late morning? when? gee thanks beane. where'd we learn that from? (N/M I see your report up there, ty beane)

I just got a chill thinking a student that age would have to give a critical last seen statement such as that... :nerves:

LE stated it at the presser yesterday.

I thought that at the last press conference LE stated that around 9am was the last time he was seen? Did they repeat again at that time about the "late morning sighting"? If so, I missed that.

Wasn't she on Facebook at 8:46 am? Or has that been disproved?

You can be on facebook and be in a school building. Also, if she left him at 8:45, she wouldn't have time to get home and onto a computer in one minute. The school is three miles away.

Actually, that report says nothing about the stepmom leaving him at 8:45. All it says about the timeline is "Gates said the last time Kyron was seen was at 9 a.m. Friday at Skyline Elementary School, but there have also been reports that a classmate saw Kyron in what Sheriff Dan Staton said was the "late-morning hours."

It's very possible that the 9 am reported sighting is a revision of the stepmom's recollection of when she left Kyron after further questioning and thought.

Sorry, I didn't mean that the report included the 8:45. That part was published much earlier in numerous articles. It was the 9am that's the newest info.

The caption under Kyron's squirrel picture says "Kyron loved to draw." (Past tense.) Maybe that's why it made you feel funny BeanE. It sure made me feel funny. I hope they change the caption...

Can't you update your facebook from your phone these days? Seems like some girls in my office do that.

You can be on facebook and be in a school building. Also, if she left him at 8:45, she wouldn't have time to get home and onto a computer in one minute. The school is three miles away.

ok..thanks it means this school did not have that system....
\
Still if he was recorded absent earlier in the morning and then seen later in the morning by a student.........that means he was wandering the school for a couple of hours and not in his classes....why??? If this second sighting can be proven it is highly likely that he wandered off.....

also re the white truck...stepmum has red hair.....long red hair in her photos....

I am gathering that the second sighting later in the day had him alone???

Sorry, I didn't mean that the report included the 8:45. That part was published much earlier in numerous articles. It was the 9am that's the newest info.

I just think it's important to keep in mind that the 8:45 time is unconfirmed and that the 9:00 time might be a revision of it.

There were numerous articles citing 8:45, but there was only one source for that information, the stepmother. Questioning might have jogged her memory about the exact time. I mean, I don't know, but just saying 8:45 isn't in stone the way it sounds like 9:00 is.

The mobile postings on facebook will say posted from mobile or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member