ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion that he planned to cause harm to whomever his travel companion would have been therefore not convinced he killed her in a fit of rage. Maybe the rough sex and taping didn't do it for him anymore.

I find CE to be shady BUT she talked about modeling in Aruba and it is not in the media about the MM account for Elle Gardner (I believe it is her account, as she is in the photos. She did pose, which indicates some level of interest). If the MM account were run by GG, would it not be more likely that the "friends" would be models rather than photographers? I do not believe he wanted CE to go to Aruba, just the daughter. He may have thought she was an easy target, not to be mean, but she is not a 10 and not a top pic for a swimwear photo shoot.

We know photos were taken in Aruba, the location of the "snorkeling" would be a perfect spot for a sexy kind of photo shoot. Is it a coincidence that CE mentioned photo shoot? FWIW, I don't trust half of what CE has to say.

So, if we are to believe even some of what CE has to say, he was scouting for a travel companion and likely with the thought of doing more than taking some photos and having sex, we already know he did that at home (video tape).

Looks pretty solid to me. One point and tell me if it changes your perspective, Robyn had messaged Gary "Get me out of here" in July which resulted in Gary booking the trip. Also, Christina finally indicated there was a sexual relationship between Gary and Robyn at one time. She said this on Dr. Drew.

My bolding

Do we know if that is even true?

I had added some to my thoughts which might answer the last part. If RG and GG did have a past relationship, she's at a crossroads with RF, could be even moreso that she may have wanted to see if there was anything there anynmore with GG. As sort of an added bonus to figure it all out and the reason she didn't tell RF.

But I still think, given what others have said, the fact that she had wanted to break into modeling, losing her job, that she thought she had gotten some modeling work, that was the primary reason.

Sure no problem.

Let me ask you (or anybody else for that matter) something from a female perspective. If you were to go sunbathing on the beach in Aruba, would you bring your cell phone with you or leave it with your purse in the car?

Mine is never at the beach

Just me

CE is on Justice right now. Blah blah blah with the mother daughter shoot. I think she is full of it totally. GMAB!

Mine is never at the beach

Just me

People now days don't go anywhere without their cells. Internet access, FB, etc. and text messages. That isn't unusual at all IMO. People walk around our office with blackberry's and cell phones all day.

With the added element that he took her there to shoot photos, that makes it more likely she left her cell phone in the car. Who takes "pro" photos with their cell phone on them?

Do these look like bruises to you?

colsonbruises.jpg

Yes, they do look like bruises.

I mentioned before that perhaps they could have been liposuction bruises.
However they got there, those are bruises, IMO.

Do these look like bruises to you?

colsonbruises.jpg

At first look it does, but if you look at the other girl, by her breast and bathing suit strap, it looks like the same discoloration. Poor photograpy or distorted when it was uploaded? I don't know. Look at the hand of the other model

I'll tell you. I want to find a motive like seeing the Facebook message but it feels weak. The insurance theory is also full of holes and I discarded that as well.

I think one of the biggest facts to consider about everything is that there was another 3 days on the island of paradise with this blonde. Why kill her?

I pointed that out re IMO bruises the other day however my comment was deleted ...... not sure why

Based on the statement we got about someone corresponding with this "Elle Gardner" and finding out it was Gary, that conveniently places Gary at the date of these photos. Which places Gary at the time of these bruises.

The more I look, the less like bruising it looks. The other model's entire body seems to have the same discoloration.

Sure no problem.

Let me ask you (or anybody else for that matter) something from a female perspective. If you were to go sunbathing on the beach in Aruba, would you bring your cell phone with you or leave it with your purse in the car?

I wouldv'e brought my phone, until I got my iPhone. It overheats too easily. When I go to our family beach house, I leave the phone there and then walk to the beach.

Just got an email from Richard in response to my question about whether or not Robyn might have left the cell phone in the car:

Richard: "Always had phone with her....always. He's a known computer hacker as well."

Any number of possibilities given what has happened! I'm certain there are more scenarios to those I've suggested:

a) Robyn wasn't compliant to his needs, he took photos anyway
b) He singled her out to make extreme sadistic *advertiser censored*, took photos, and it went too far
c) He did the above, took the photos, and sold her to someone who took her off of the island
or
d) He singled her out to make a snuff film/photos

There's a handful of what I think are somewhat, well, naive ideas being tossed around here.

1. GVG was making *advertiser censored* for money. Ridiculous. No one, I repeat, no one is going to pay real money for *advertiser censored* of him and anyone, including her. Maybe 20 years ago, but the *advertiser censored* world has long moved way, way beyond anything of such dubious quality. Sorry, but that's the reality.

2. He sold her to someone. Come on. Young girls are stolen and sold into sexual slavery, but a 35 year old woman who looks like 20 miles of bad road? No. Anyone who actually wanted to kidnap such a woman would just do it. They wouldn't pay some idiot like GVG (and if they did, they would kill him and take the money back to avoid a witness).

3. Robyn was not a willing participant in sex with GVG. The notion that she was hoodwinked into going there on some innocent notion, be it a vacation or a "photo shoot", and then wouldn't "put out", is absurd. This woman had been around the block a few times. She knew the score. Not to mention the photos they found.... No, she was a willing participant on that level (and I doubt that milktoast was even capable of anything she couldn't handle).

I still think the insurance angle is viable. Too much adds up to that. He drugged her. He set it up. He took her to a remote location. Probably strangled her. Then either pulled her out to sea at that location (I'm leaning toward that) or drove over to the cliffs and dumped her.

I'm of the total belief that Robyn knew the score before she got on that plane. She knew she would be doing nude photography, she knew she would be having sex, she knew what was up.

There's a handful of what I think are somewhat, well, naive ideas being tossed around here.

1. GVG was making *advertiser censored* for money. Ridiculous. No one, I repeat, no one is going to pay real money for *advertiser censored* of him and anyone, including her. Maybe 20 years ago, but the *advertiser censored* world has long moved way, way beyond anything of such dubious quality. Sorry, but that's the reality.

2. He sold her to someone. Come on. Young girls are stolen and sold into sexual slavery, but a 35 year old woman who looks like 20 miles of bad road? No. Anyone who actually wanted to kidnap such a woman would just do it. They wouldn't pay some idiot like GVG (and if they did, they would kill him and take the money back to avoid a witness).

3. Robyn was not a willing participant in sex with GVG. The notion that she was hoodwinked into going there on some innocent notion, be it a vacation or a "photo shoot", and then wouldn't "put out", is absurd. This woman had been around the block a few times. She knew the score. Not to mention the photos they found.... No, she was a willing participant on that level (and I doubt that milktoast was even capable of anything she couldn't handle).

I still think the insurance angle is viable. Too much adds up to that. He drugged her. He set it up. He took her to a remote location. Probably strangled her. Then either pulled her out to sea at that location (I'm leaning toward that) or drove over to the cliffs and dumped her.

It is said never to swim on the east side of the Island as the waters are shark infested. I learned that on my first trip to Aruba, if he researched Aruba at all - he likely was aware of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288