IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl was accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 13-year-old girl while living in Iowa last year, but the complaint against him was dismissed, according to court documents.

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951

I like how the article said he was living with the girls bio dad, but they didn't know how he knew her dad?

Oh, if he talked so freely about the murder/dismemberment, I wonder what else he's talkin' about ... Of course his PD has probably told him to shut up, huh?

Does anyone know if LE has interviewed Aliahna's sisters? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

Yes. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/27/ng.01.html

GRACE: A full week, all three little girls. Sheriff, had the other little girls been taken to a doctor for an exam?

FRIES: Not at this time. I know that a forensic interview was done yesterday and certainly the investigation continues and will continue throughout the week. And even after the formal charges are read on Friday, this investigation is going to go on.

The man who allegedly killed and dismembered a 9-year-old Fort Wayne girl was accused of stalking and sexually harassing a 13-year-old girl while living in Iowa last year, but the complaint against him was dismissed, according to court documents.

A Centerville, Iowa, woman asked for a protective order against Michael L. Plumadore in November 2010 to keep him away from her daughter, according to the documents and an official with the Appanoose County clerk of court's office.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111230/BREAKING/111239951

Whaa...?? Shouldn't he have been charged for stalking and sexually harassing a 13 year old girl and sending her photos of his genitals?

Aliahna might be in one piece if he'd been sent to jail.

I don't understand it either. Why was it dismissed? It says because the woman's relationship with Plumadore didn't meet the requirements? What requirements and why did it matter, considering the daughter was 13. What in the world does mother's relationship with Plumadore had to do with the alleged crimes against 13 years old?

Plumadore lived with the girl’s father, according to the documents. It wasn’t immediately clear how Plumadore knew the girl’s father.

OK, maybe I am dense, but I can't quite get my head around all of this... didn't Aliahna live in Iowa last year? Where she was sexually molested by two men? And, didn't one of the neighbors in Indiana say that Aliahna's mother met MP in Indiana at the trailer park, (implied) THIS year (or whenever she move to the TP)?

So, what are the chances that this child killer (who is likely a child stalker, at least) lived in the same place, at the same time as his future victim, but didn't know her?

Am I missing something? Does anyone have any kind of timeline for these people? (Not to mention a family relationship map!)

This is way too confusing, and is making me imagine all kinds of scenarios of pedophile rings and steady supplies of victims. Sorry if this has all been discussed - I have been trying hard to catch/keep up.

Thanks from your link:

On March 10, 1992, Plumadore was found guilty of causing injury to personal property and being intoxicated and disruptive. He was ordered to pay $150 for damages to a Kings Mountain Police car, Cleveland County court records state.

At the time of the charges, Plumadore had a listed address on the 900 block of Second Street in Kings Mountain. He lived on the 100 block of Ben Davis Road, Grover, when he faced three simple assault charges in 1996.

Court records show those charges were dismissed by the district attorney at the time.

ETA >> Sorry, I just saw LaurieJ already posted this.

So charges dismissed in NC and IA for Plumadore. And this is all we know so far. :furious:

I don't understand it either. Why was it dismissed? It says because the woman's relationship with Plumadore didn't meet the requirements? What requirements and why did it matter, considering the daughter was 13. What in the world does mother's relationship with Plumadore had to do with the alleged crimes against 13 years old?

A protective order requires that the two people be related by blood or marriage, or that they share a child together. It can sometimes be ordered if people live together, but not always.

ETA: Some states do allow orders against stalkers as well, but I am not sure id Ia. does or not, or what their requirements are.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...gh-In-on-Possible-Aliahnas-Law-136402548.html

No one seems to have a clear idea what Aliahna's law should consist of so the article is no big deal but there is an interesting comment from someone who says they looked at a couple of places in the trailer park and were never informed that it's a pedophile haven. She also says that they've removed all laundry hookups so that everyone must go to a single laundry facility to wash their clothes (and to have some cosy RSO chat).

I thought MP washed his laundry at Tulley and Shumaker's?

http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111227/LOCAL07/111229617

http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS/111229713

Yikes, is their common laundry facility located at a trailer with two RSO residents?

Yes, I read in a comment on an article posted by a lady who thought about renting in this trailer park. She stated that one of the reasons she decided not to rent there is that management had taken all the washers and dryers out of the trailers and there was a common laundry area where they charged for laundry. As if moving into a neighborhood known as pedophile park wasn't bad enough, she had small children and said the common laundry place would force her kids/family to have possible contact with the RSO's while she was doing laundry. She (thankfully!) decided not to rent there!

Here's Plumadores court docket from Iowa. Joedotnet posted it a couple of days ago.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011, #3

Title: SMITH, C L ETAL VS PLUMADORE, M L
Case: 08041 DAEQ003656 (APPANOOSE)
Citation Number:
Event Filed By Filed Create Date Last Updated Action Date
DA - Petition Dismissed - Not Enough Evidence at Trial WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
DISMISSED PER COURT WILSON DANIEL P 11/23/2010 11/23/2010 11/23/2010
ENTERED IN ERROR
RETURN OF SERVICE - OTHER APPANOOSE COUNTY SHERIFF DEPAR TMENT 11/17/2010 11/17/2010 11/17/2010
Comments: SERVED PLUMADORE ON 11/12/2010
OTHER ORDER SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/12/2010 11/16/2010 11/16/2010
Comments: ORIGINAL ORDER SETTING HEARING
ORDER SETTING HEARING SCIESZINSKI ANNETTE J 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: ON PETITION 11/23/10 @ 10:30 AM
Petition for Relief from Domestic Abuse 11/10/2010 11/10/2010 11/10/2010
Comments: JUVENILE

https://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

WOW, has anyone ever heard of something like this happening...I mean they take cars as crime scenes but trailers. Wow

It has happened in meth cases; evidence plus trailers are uninhabitable.

O.M.G. Lived with her father. SICK.SICK.SICK. I just knew something wasn't right with all those questionable FB friends of his. So sick.

A girl with the same mother and a different father wouldn't be a stepsister.
The stepfather's daughter was Aliahna's stepsister.

There was a 6yo that was from TS and LyleM =Aliahna's half sister
There was a 6yo from AS and a previous marriage = Aliahna's step sister

Both have been removed.

The question was whether the one would be sent to live with Lyle as that is her bio dad.

A protective order requires that the two people be related by blood or marriage, or that they share a child together. It can sometimes be ordered if people live together, but not always.

ETA: Some states do allow orders against stalkers as well, but I am not sure id Ia. does or not, or what their requirements are.

Then what are unrelated people supposed to do?

The sister I've read about, JL's other daughter, lives in Iowa and her children are young adults. Or do you mean a different sister--does Amber have another daughter?

I'm thinking maybe the "extra children" are AS children from his previous marriage!?!?!?:banghead: The relationships are so strange!!!!:crazy: I am working on a "Who are they list". Don't think I will beable to post it however! :maddening:

It's a nice thought, but if he cannot afford to attend his daughters funeral without donations, he cannot afford to raise a child. She needs to be placed with a family member who has the time and money to get her the large amount of aftercare she's going to need, only god knows what has been done to her in her short little life :( :(

MOO

There may not be such a family member. It is possible that he and his woman/wife are just living paycheck to paycheck and the cost of a plane ticket was prohibitive. When my brother in law was murdered, it was over $1k per ticket for us to get to where he was; you apply to get a partial refund after the fact but it is expensive to fly from specific point A to specific point B on a moment's/day's notice.

ETA: I just read up thread that it is LM's daughter not DM's daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam