GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Secrett<br />
I use it too, if you do a 'long tap' or press and hold the post you made, the menu should come up and it will say either 'modify' or 'edit'. <br />
<br />
sorry OT/ :)
<br />
<br />
<b>Sorry, OT x 2</b><br />
<br />
I can get it to Quote, Thanks, etc..I never get Modify or Edit<br />
<br />
I might uninstall &amp; reinstall. Occasionally that helps.<br />
<br />
Thanks!

U have to hit more after it comrd up and you will see the modify tab

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Leslie Alan Rice is the other name that I have documented that he used in NO and apparently is the name of a man in his hometown - although why he would use that name hasn't really been explained.

Source: http://www.wlox.com/story/18802404/murder-suspect-has-lengthy-criminal-history?clienttype=printable

I found a FB profile using the middle initial with the other names and the profile pic looks a lot like MAS to me. I don't think it's her though. Quite a creepy coincidence, given the cover photo.

If I'm seeing things that aren't there, I should probably stop looking. :crazy:

Do you mean Zack Bowen? the guy who committed suicide in 2006?
I see you logged off... IMO... there was a connection between Addie (the woman Zack killed) and Margaret (the girlfriend of TS). Margaret "allegedly" worked with Addie.
I have questioned if TS might have known Addie or Addie's brother, who is the same age as TS. TS and Addie both have or had ties to North Carolina.
I have speculated about it! Simply because if Jaren knew TS she "may" have known Margaret (MAS)as well.
for MAS to have 2 friends end up in such a horrific situation there HAS to be something there.

Then there is Jaren's friend... and the questions surrounding her death as well.
TS is the one who absconded more than once. He was the one using aliases. He had a shady background.

From everything I have seen stated by acquaintances of MAS, coupled with the fact that it doesn't "seem" like she had any trouble with the law previously, they just don't see her involved.
heck they don't see TS involved either.

I think that is the jist of it...

doing some research there are some people in the mount airy and durham area that have all 3, johnson speals and hall friends in common.. could be a possible connection between TS and AD??

Originally Posted by Secrett&lt;br /&gt;<br />
I use it too, if you do a 'long tap' or press and hold the post you made, the menu should come up and it will say either 'modify' or 'edit'. &lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
sorry OT/ :)
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;b&gt;Sorry, OT x 2&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
I can get it to Quote, Thanks, etc..I never get Modify or Edit&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
I might uninstall &amp;amp; reinstall. Occasionally that helps.&lt;br /&gt;<br />
&lt;br /&gt;<br />
Thanks!
<br />
<br />
U have to hit more after it comrd up and you will see the modify tab<br />
<br />

Sorry ot
I take that back.
You should get the modify tab if u click on ur own post.

No, Otto just one woman ..the other grl Addie was killed by her boyfriend and dismembered in 2006..he then committed suicide.. so no connection as far as same perepetrator..

Obviously there is no doubt that Zack did what he did. I suppose my question is, was it ever investigated to see if anyone else was involved. I just can't stop asking myself if MAS is the one with a sick, twisted mind (not that the other players aren't twisted too). Dismemberment just isn't that common. Is it possible that MAS's sick twisted mind is finding other sick twisted guys and manipulating those sick twisted minds to carry out her own sick fantasies. I haven't seen anything (yet) to show she was close enough to Zack to support that theory, but I'm having a hard time believing she was that close to 2 dismemberment cases and its just a coincidence. I know some are looking for a connection between TS and Zack, but could it just be as simple as the connection that we already know about, namely MAS, and the act of dismemberment stems from other, even if others are carrying it out. Sorry for rambling, I guess my question was simply if Addie's murder was ever looked at with the eye that another was involved, maybe not with the act itself, but encouraging or suggesting or putting it in motion and secondly exactly how close was MAS to Zack?

J id the person who found Hillary, but everything about it was sketchy. I'll have to go into all the details later. She was trying to get away from him the days/weeks before she passed. She had told her mom that he was really starting to creep her out and she needed to get away from him. She gave him the impression she was moving to New Jersey so that he would leave her alone. She lived with him for a few months while trying to get on her feet, I guess they were dating. During that time he took her to a warehouse that he owns in Baton Rouge that was set up like a morgue. He also had an obsession and collected items and articles about girls that were murdered in gruesome ways in New Orleans. He also had books on dismemberment that were found in Hillarys new apartment that belonged to J, that we turned over to the police. After Hillary died, Hillarys mom confronted J and recorded everything, even the warehouse thing, which you could tell made him go white for a few seconds before he tried to play it off as a joke. Hillary would never let J know where her mom lived because she said she felt "safe" there, so it just makes me think. Also, there is a girl named R that contacted one of Hillarys good friends and said she really needed to talk to him about J, stuff to do with how Hillary died, then all of the sudden she changed her story, and started posting on Hillarys facebook wall about how great a guy J was and all that he did for them. (he plays the savior to dancers around bourbon, but really is a creep who preys on them) Recently, R has deleted all those post, and won't talk to any of us. Also, Hillary's cell phone, purse, laptop were no where to be found after her death, but someone was logging into her facebook and emails after she passed until we changed everything, and we think it's J. Anyway, I know that's alot...but from what I hear, Jeff has connections to Margaret Sanchez, not sure about the guy, but it's just all so crazy.

This is why I am glad that LE is doing a thorough investigation. The last thing that I would want is for them to rush and press charges and have a third party (killer) walk free.

It has been hard for us to try and research Hillary's death due to the fact that there is little to no information posted on the internet. I'm very sorry that her family has had to endure the additional pain and frustration of their voices not being heard.

Hopefully, LE has talked to Hilliary's family and they are now looking into a possible connection.

Do you know if this "creepy" guy is still hanging around the FQ?

It has always been on my mind that a 3rd party may be involved. Someone who has money and possibly the power to scare or pay others from talking.

I think the LE bungled it with the "Alan" Rice part.
The cached copy of MAS's FB page showed a love message from "Allen Rice", whose FB is now gone. So, imo, he used the 'Allen' spelling.

Interesting to note, and previously mentioned, also that "Leslie Rice" is an artist in Australia who has many paintings of dismemberment. Coincidence?

This is why I am glad that LE is doing a thorough investigation. The last thing that I would want is for them to rush and press charges and have a third party (killer) walk free.

It has been hard for us to try and research Hillary's death due to the fact that there is little to no information posted on the internet. I'm very sorry that her family has had to endure the additional pain and frustration of their voices not being heard.

Hopefully, LE has talked to Hilliary's family and they are now looking into a possible connection.

Do you know if this "creepy" guy is still hanging around the FQ?

It has always been on my mind that a 3rd party may be involved. Someone who has money and possibly the power to scare or pay others from talking.

does hillary still have a fb page up, i guess my question is , is there anyway to sleuth this guy (last name required) with out putting too much info on this site?

Obviously there is no doubt that Zack did what he did. I suppose my question is, was it ever investigated to see if anyone else was involved. I just can't stop asking myself if MAS is the one with a sick, twisted mind (not that the other players aren't twisted too). Dismemberment just isn't that common. Is it possible that MAS's sick twisted mind is finding other sick twisted guys and manipulating those sick twisted minds to carry out her own sick fantasies. I haven't seen anything (yet) to show she was close enough to Zack to support that theory, but I'm having a hard time believing she was that close to 2 dismemberment cases and its just a coincidence. I know some are looking for a connection between TS and Zack, but could it just be as simple as the connection that we already know about, namely MAS, and the act of dismemberment stems from other, even if others are carrying it out. Sorry for rambling, I guess my question was simply if Addie's murder was ever looked at with the eye that another was involved, maybe not with the act itself, but encouraging or suggesting or putting it in motion and secondly exactly how close was MAS to Zack?

After seeing what transpired in Melissa Jenkin's case with Patricia Prue, I find it very possible that a female could be the 'ringleader.'

Everyone wants to know what they can do to help. Well ill tell you. This case needs national media coverage. Anyone that has any idea how to get nancy grace or anderson cooper or geraldo on this please PLEASE HELP. National spotlight i feel will draw out witnesses that dont even realice they are witnesses. Remember the unibomber. When they posted his writing in the paper his brother reconized it as his. National media coverage will help put a foot in investigators asses also

My first post, but I've followed this case from the beginning. I used to dance at Rick's in Houston (6 long years) but quit when I graduated college in '08. First, I'd like to say I'm so sorry for your loss. Jaren's case has hit me hard because it could have very well been me instead of her, a long time ago. I know what it's like to "work toward a legacy" and be stuck in a spot you don't like and have to deal with stigmas that aren't always true.

I contacted Nancy Grace's show about 2 weeks ago and never heard back.

<modsnip>

I see we have new members posting for Jaren. We're very glad you've joined us.

:welcome5:

I probably shouldn't....but I can say that I used www.intelius.com for some of the initial searches and then Googled the possible relatives. Her name has been stated on WS before, so I think I am ok in telling you her name is Debra Sue Puckett. From there, you will be able to see other names that she has been noted as and other possible relatives. Also, as stated before, these people searches are not always accurate, but it was kind of interesting.

On birth records for TCS her name is spelled Deborah Sue Puckett

Has anybody checked out the 'sorted by name' site?
There are so many versions of the name DP, all born within a few years of each other, more than several marriages among them and several deaths (reborn?). Most of them, but not all, listed in Texas. The bulk of these events took place in the 70's though because all of the DP's
were born in the 50's. :waitasec:

I can understand a name repeating itself many times over a period of 25-50 years, but not within the same five year period. I'm beginning to understand the source/reason for DP's response when she was asked about her son. DP probably was TS's teacher of the art of the con job.

OT to Jaren but while I was researching I came across this two part series about bodies in the morgue in Calcasieu Parish that they are unable to identify. Apparently, there are a lot.

I can understand in these cases, how hard it would be to investigate any that have died under suspicious circumstances. Hopefully forensics were performed and any DNA has been entered in CODIS. I hope that the DNA is not just sitting somewhere and has yet to be processed, potentially allowing a serial killer to go undetected.

Part 1: http://www.wafb.com/story/18064344/unclaimed-bodies-piling-up-in-calcasieu-parish-morgue

Part 2: http://www.kplctv.com/story/1814500...nging-unclaimed-bodies-to-final-resting-place

It's interesting to note how he talks about the area being a prime place to dispose of a body.

Also, in part two he mentions the way some bodies are found and the lengths to which a murderer has gone to try and hide the identity of the person. (dismemberment and removal of tattoos).

My first post, but I've followed this case from the beginning. I used to dance at Rick's in Houston (6 long years) but quit when I graduated college in '08. First, I'd like to say I'm so sorry for your loss. Jaren's case has hit me hard because it could have very well been me instead of her, a long time ago. I know what it's like to "work toward a legacy" and be stuck in a spot you don't like and have to deal with stigmas that aren't always true.

I contacted Nancy Grace's show about 2 weeks ago and never heard back.

<modsnip>

Welcome, NinjaPoof!:welcome:

J id the person who found Hillary, but everything about it was sketchy. I'll have to go into all the details later. She was trying to get away from him the days/weeks before she passed. She had told her mom that he was really starting to creep her out and she needed to get away from him. She gave him the impression she was moving to New Jersey so that he would leave her alone. She lived with him for a few months while trying to get on her feet, I guess they were dating. During that time he took her to a warehouse that he owns in Baton Rouge that was set up like a morgue. He also had an obsession and collected items and articles about girls that were murdered in gruesome ways in New Orleans. He also had books on dismemberment that were found in Hillarys new apartment that belonged to J, that we turned over to the police. After Hillary died, Hillarys mom confronted J and recorded everything, even the warehouse thing, which you could tell made him go white for a few seconds before he tried to play it off as a joke. Hillary would never let J know where her mom lived because she said she felt "safe" there, so it just makes me think. Also, there is a girl named R that contacted one of Hillarys good friends and said she really needed to talk to him about J, stuff to do with how Hillary died, then all of the sudden she changed her story, and started posting on Hillarys facebook wall about how great a guy J was and all that he did for them. (he plays the savior to dancers around bourbon, but really is a creep who preys on them) Recently, R has deleted all those post, and won't talk to any of us. Also, Hillary's cell phone, purse, laptop were no where to be found after her death, but someone was logging into her facebook and emails after she passed until we changed everything, and we think it's J. Anyway, I know that's alot...but from what I hear, J has connections to Margaret Sanchez, not sure about the guy, but it's just all so crazy.

I wonder if this warehouse could have actually been used during HK as a makeshift morgue.

did anything ever come of mention of MAS being in some true crime show on tv?? Did we ever find out that info?

According to my notes, she will be involved with a TV show called "Graveyard Love".

It will be about the case of Addie and Zack.

It will be on ABC, July 4th, 10:00 to 11:00 ET.

Sleuthers... Please correct me if I am wrong.

and I am planning on watching it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member