2011.01.04 30 Search Warrants Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well..... interesting....

"Investigators say Elisa Baker and Aaron Young have been in contact with each even though they were estranged, and officers were trying to get his telephone records.
"Obtaining Aaron Young's telephone records or telephone number … will likely provide information substantially related to this homicide investigation," according to the court documents."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/04/1955599/documents-give-new-details-in.html#ixzz1A6ND0bWP

So much for his truthfulness about not speaking to her since February. :waitasec:

Breaking News

New search warrants released
New search warrants have been released in the Zahra Baker case. Reporter Rad Berky is reviewing the 207-page documents now and will have details on NewsChannel 36 at 4 p.m.

----any one available to listen to this broadcast in a few minutes?

So much for his truthfulness about not speaking to her since February. :waitasec:

Yep, and that statement he made in response to Mountain Kat is discussed at other message boards around the internet. Oh what tangled webs get woven.

Well..... interesting....

"Investigators say Elisa Baker and Aaron Young have been in contact with each even though they were estranged, and officers were trying to get his telephone records.
"Obtaining Aaron Young's telephone records or telephone number … will likely provide information substantially related to this homicide investigation," according to the court documents."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/04/1955599/documents-give-new-details-in.html#ixzz1A6ND0bWP

HA! Well that is interesting isn't it!

I think I now understand why the DA assured us that the agreement was not a bad thing. I'm sure there was an honesty clause, and they have more than enough proof that she broke that clause. JMO.

Also, if the date is true, and I don't necessarily believe one way or the other, then the 'sighting' at the furniture store is incorrect. I always doubted it, but assumed that LE had more info than we did.

..IF the sept. 24th date is true-----so much for adam stating that he last saw her tuesday, i mean wednesday, actually thursday, peeked in friday......

AND that would explain why neighbours NEVER ever saw her at that house..

"The warrants also say that police have looked into reports that Elisa Baker and Adam Baker talked in an online community about "chainsaw massacre" role playing games. A user of the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe website told police that people with accounts belonging to Adam Baker, Elisa Baker and others talked about such a game roughly two weeks before Zahra was reported missing."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html

..ha! NO kidding!

( i would have hit "thanks"-----but i don't have a button?? )

Quite, although we knew that didn't we. Can we discuss him openly again now or is he still considered a member and 'off limits'? He hasn't been on for awhile, I guess we know why really.

"The warrants also say that police have looked into reports that Elisa Baker and Adam Baker talked in an online community about "chainsaw massacre" role playing games. A user of the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe website told police that people with accounts belonging to Adam Baker, Elisa Baker and others talked about such a game roughly two weeks before Zahra was reported missing."

:woohoo: We were NOT crazy after all!!!!

The warrants also say that police have looked into reports that Elisa Baker and Adam Baker talked in an online community about "chainsaw massacre" role playing games. A user of the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe website told police that people with accounts belonging to Adam Baker, Elisa Baker and others talked about such a game roughly two weeks before Zahra was reported missing.

Per WCNC 4pm broadcast:

Rad says 29 warrants were released this afternoon and he got them about 45 mins ago. EB claims Zahra died Sept 24 and that AB dismembered and scattered her remains; phone records show EB in that area, but AB's phone records do not show him there.

So much for that -- nothing we hadn't already learned. More later, they said (guess Rad needs time to go through them all).

I bet lots of media are going to focus in on that horrible detail:

" Police investigating the death of 10-year-old Zahra Baker have looked into reports that her father and stepmother talked in an online community about “chainsaw massacre” roleplaying games.
The latest detail was one of many in 200 pages of newly released search warrants obtained by The Associated Press on Tuesday."

http://www.thetimesnews.com/news/warrants-39881-case-zahra.html

A user of the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe website told police that people with accounts belonging to Adam Baker, Elisa Baker and others talked about such a game...

..i hope the warrants identify the "others".!

Oh where are these warrants....dying to do a bit of sifting myself.

Oh where are these warrants....dying to do a bit of sifting myself.

I keep hitting refresh on my pages, waiting for them to be posted. I hate having to rely on the media's perspective alone.

Jennifer Moxley
Yes, they released all 30. Our reporter is going through them right now. Jay Gaither agreed to release the final one, saying it had information that was in some of the other warrants.
They repeat the same information so each one has just a l...ittle bit of new info.

...Also, if the date is true, and I don't necessarily believe one way or the other, then the 'sighting' at the furniture store is incorrect. I always doubted it, but assumed that LE had more info than we did.

Or it could be that either the furniture store employees or EB were a day off.

I keep hitting refresh on my pages, waiting for them to be posted. I hate having to rely on the media's perspective alone.
^^ Haha me too....was just thinking all this refreshing is taking me back to the single thread days on this case ;)

*Department of Social Service agencies conducted numerous investigations into abuse allegations by Elisa Baker going back as far as 1999, according to the documents. Investigators were seeking DSS records from eight counties around Hickory regarding Elisa Baker and her biological children.

*In July 2010, a report was made with the Caldwell County DSS and then transferred to the Catawba County DSS because allegations were made that Elisa Baker had been physically abusing Zahra Baker, the court documents say. According the allegations, Zahra had a black eye. Tuesday’s release was the second significant disclosure of search warrants in the Baker case.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/04/1955599/documents-give-new-details-in.html#ixzz1A6UZAuRz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong