Live MSM coverage on baby Lisa 21 October 2011- including Nancy Grace

PlainJaneDoe

Verified expert in neuroscience
Reaction score
Good morning!

I hope I did this right (starting new thread).

Yesterday was kind of slow news-wise, so let's hope for more activity and good news today!

has LE made any statements since they said they found evidence in the house?

i hate the time difference i have,seem to miss everything.

thanks for the new thread,gets a little confusing at times :laugh:

has LE made any statements since they said they found evidence in the house?

i hate the time difference i have,seem to miss everything.

thanks for the new thread,gets a little confusing at times :laugh:

Not sure, I'm in the process of catching up.

I'm at the gym and although I can watch tv, I didn't bring headphones so II don't have any sound.

I saw a teaser on GMA that they are going to have 2 new witnesses on claiming they saw baby Lisa. It should be coming up soon!

I saw a teaser on GMA that they are going to have 2 new witnesses on claiming they saw baby Lisa. It should be coming up soon!

oooo! not getting my hopes up about this,i did with the 2 friends of DB and well that wasnt very informative IMO

what station is GMA on,not sure if i will have it over here.
if not is there a live stream?

TIA

3 eyewitnesses in 2 locations saw baby Lisa taken from the house. Man was carrying a baby in a diaper. Woman and her husband in similair clothes saw the same thing earlier. Per GMA...

These sitings were 3 miles apart and around 12:15am. One was 3 houses down from Lisa's house and one 3 miles away.

So there are three witnesses that saw a man carrying a baby in the middle of the night? What are the odds?? I'm in the soddi camp now.

oooo! not getting my hopes up about this,i did with the 2 friends of DB and well that wasnt very informative IMO

what station is GMA on,not sure if i will have it over here.
if not is there a live stream?

TIA

GMA is your ABC station. It's almost over though. I'm not sure if it has live stream but the story will be up on their site in about an hour or so. :blowkiss:

3 eyewitnesses in 2 locations saw baby Lisa taken from the house. Man was carrying a baby in a diaper. Woman and her husband in similair clothes saw the same thing earlier. Per GMA...

These sitings were 3 miles apart and around 12:15am. One was 3 houses down from Lisa's house and one 3 miles away.

i sure hope these people spoke to LE the minute they spotted these things,i would,its not normal to see a baby out at that time in just a diaper.well not here anyway u would freeze to death.

but if they did i'm sure LE checked this out,they are doing a brilliant job IMO and there would be no reason to dismiss these sightings unless they had solid evidence that mom or dad did it and from what Ive seen/read they don't.

I'm still sitting on that fence. Nothing the mother has said or done has given me any faith in her either. Also, LE has known about this since day 1 and checked it out. I don't put much stock in it.

IF these sightings were lisa it could have been DBs brother or someone connected to her,to me it still wouldn't rule out DB/JI's innocence. there is just something about DB at least that doesn't add up for me.

still not sure what to make of JI but i get the impression shes controlling him.JMO

My other thing, I can't see abducting a child from their home and WALKING for at least 3 miles with said child. It seems to me there would have to be a get away car somewhere close by. Who would take the chance walking that far with a baby only in a diaper on a chilly night? Even if you didn't have a solid plan it seems you wouldn't risk people seeing you and a screaming baby?!

Per GMA: 3 miles apart and both around 12:15 am? Is that correct? :waitasec:

Because it would mean this possible abductor knows how to time travel too. :woohoo:

ETA: Nope, no time travel. Reports several hours apart. My bad!

But all joking aside; interesting this is coming out now. I'm not disputing the sightings but I bet the media is doing another "spin" dance to make all of us even more confused. Anything to keep us on alert and milk this for all it's worth.

I'll stay in "DB had something to do with it" camp for now.

All my opinion :twocents:

I'm still sitting on that fence. Nothing the mother has said or done has given me any faith in her either. Also, LE has known about this since day 1 and checked it out. I don't put much stock in it.

Three people seeing a man carrying a baby wearing only a diaper in the middle of the night in pretty compelling. DB said LE showed her burned clothes. Did this man take off the babies clothes and burn them so that she couldn't be identified by them?

My other thing, I can't see abducting a child from their home and WALKING for at least 3 miles with said child. It seems to me there would have to be a get away car somewhere close by. Who would take the chance walking that far with a baby only in a diaper on a chilly night? Even if you didn't have a solid plan it seems you wouldn't risk people seeing you and a screaming baby?!

do you know if they have checked out DB's brother's car?

theres a trial going on here at the moment, and the guy had the poor woman in his boot while he went and did his shopping at Asda(wallmart) and LE had no clue of this until he admitted it.:waitasec:

Because it would mean this possible abductor knows how to time travel too. :woohoo:

But all joking aside; interesting this is coming out now. I'm not disputing the sightings but I bet the media is doing another "spin" dance to make all of us even more confused. Anything to keep us on alert and milk this for all it's worth.

I thought they said the sightings were several hours apart.

i didn't realise this until you pointed it out....maybe dr who is the kidnapper if he can travel time? :floorlaugh:

but in all seriousness if they were both at 12.15 or not a reasonable amount of time apart (to be able to travel 3miles on foot/car) i don't think they would have been the same person.which is a bit odd,how many people carry their baby around in a diaper at that time:waitasec:

do you know if they have checked out DB's brother's car?

theres a trial going on here at the moment, and the guy had the poor woman in his boot while he went and did his shopping at Asda(wallmart) and LE had no clue of this until he admitted it.:waitasec:

Problem is LE isn't saying anything which leads us to speculate with what we have.

3 Witnesses seeing the same thing, at the same time, 3 miles apart.... doesn't add up. One was a man on a motorcycle, and the other two were husband and wife 3 houses down from where Lisa lived.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back