Deceased/Not Found MI - Bianca Jones, 2, Detroit, 2 Dec 2011 - #2 - *D. Lane guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time I'm in need of a "compentant" attorney, I'll have Mr. Johnson on speed-dial ;)

http://www.avvo.com/attorneys/48075-mi-terry-johnson-1570349/aboutme.html

If you're looking for a compentant lawyer that will fight for you, then look no further. I can and will fight for you. I will fight your battles with your opponents so you dont have to! Remember your fight starts with a phone call to me, Terry L. Johnson. "Fighting the Good Fight"

Next time I'm in need of a "compentant" attorney, I'll have Mr. Johnson on speed-dial ;)

If you're looking for a compentant lawyer that will fight for you, then look no further. I can and will fight for you. I will fight your battles with your opponents so you dont have to! Remember your fight starts with a phone call to me, Terry L. Johnson. "Fighting the Good Fight"

4 years since Terry L. Johnson was first licensed to practice law.
State License status Year acquired Last updated by Avvo
Michigan Active And In Good Standing 2007 11/02/2011

His other motto could be, "Grammar so bad, it's a crime."

Ohhhhh, that was a bad, bad joke. :innocent:

Update on Channel 4 news at 11:00:

Dad receiving death threats, so he won't be out searching for Bianca. Attorney says that D'Andre has done nothing wrong and is a victim since his daughter is missing following a car-jacking. FBI searched the home on Mitchell Street for about an hour early this evening.

That's all in the way of updates on missing Bianca. Weather was lead story as it has been snowing, some accumulation, dropping temps. Brrrr...

Well, it's nice to know that Dandre will be protected and kept safe. I'm sure everyone would be beside themselves if he were harmed while searching for the evil carjackers or his completely defenseless toddler. Grrr.

Police aren't saying much about any evidence they have discovered, but we do know FBI agents spent a lot of time Monday at the home where Bianca's father, 32-year-old D'Andre Lane, stays. They were at the back of the house and angled their trucks so we could not see whether they were bringing anything outside.

~snip~

Sources tell us a child who was in the home Thursday evening, the day before all of this happened, told police that she saw Lane beating Bianca and the two-year-old may have been unresponsive following the incident.

Lane has admitted to police that he did discipline the child, but it's what happened next that sources believe he's lying about. He says carjackers took off with his daughter still in his vehicle Friday morning, but police have found no evidence to support the story.

~snip~

"I don't know anything about his story. My thoughts are all on my daughter. My thoughts are all on getting Bianca back," said Banika Jones, Bianca's mother.

Her mother told FOX 2 that as of Monday afternoon, Lane had not tried to contact her.

Right now, for the Jones family, he doesn't matter. All that matter is finding Bianca. The question is could the father hold the key to finding her.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...e-where-bianca-jones-father-stays-20111205-ms

Dear Lord, he may have beaten her into unconsciousness the day before? Yeah, it looks really bad for him right now. Sounds like mother's side of the family has some serious doubts too, they just don't feel that this is the right time to address them.

Once I heard that a 15 year old boy was in his car at 8 a.m., and reported that Bianca was in there alive, I'm willing to rethink this.

I don't think he's totally telling the truth. I don't know what happened - but what I thought yesterday, that he beat her to death in his home, doesn't seem possible now.

Once I heard that a 15 year old boy was in his car at 8 a.m., and reported that Bianca was in there alive, I'm willing to rethink this.

I don't think he's totally telling the truth. I don't know what happened - but what I thought yesterday, that he beat her to death in his home, doesn't seem possible now.

where did you see/hear that the 15 yr old said she was alive? I've only seen where he said she was in the car. If he actually saw her alive at 8:10 that would change my thinking also.

A beaten child can languish for hours/days in pain before succumbing to their injuries. Poor baby. Brain bleeds, lacerated organs, etc. do not always cause immediate death.

I think the 15 yr old can be forced into saying he saw the baby alive. He lives with the suspect, so he may have his own fears about the situation. He may be worried about himself or other family members. He might have been threatened to tell LE that story.

I don't honestly think he intentionally killed her. I think his "punishment" got out of control. She could have still been alive when nephew was dropped off, just in shock or a coma. I'm don't think nephew really checked. Baby was probably in the back seat and nephew sat up front.

I can picture some guy driving around Detroit, slamming his fist on the steering wheel, trying to figure out what to do with the baby as it is obvious she is about to pass away.

JMO

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/detroit/father-of-missing-two-year-old-released-from-jail

Watch the video. He came close to hitting the reporter and flat out ran away from her to avoid questions. He'll crack soon.

But when he cracks... what is he going to crack?
His two year old?
His girlfriend?
Another child?

Or just a wall?
A window?

I guess we can just hope he will confess...

This just doesn't give me much hope of that and again makes me wonder about the other two year old in the home.

Someone PLEASE tell me that that other child isn't there. Or that he isn't staying with her. Anything...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...e-where-bianca-jones-father-stays-20111205-ms

Sources tell us a child who was in the home Thursday evening, the day before all of this happened, told police that she saw Lane beating Bianca and the two-year-old may have been unresponsive following the incident.

I don't honestly think he intentionally killed her. I think his "punishment" got out of control. She could have still been alive when nephew was dropped off, just in shock or a coma. I'm don't think nephew really checked. Baby was probably in the back seat and nephew sat up front.

I can picture some guy driving around Detroit, slamming his fist on the steering wheel, trying to figure out what to do with the baby as it is obvious she is about to pass away.

JMO
RBBM
Admittedly I am very biased but I do consider death by abuse or neglect intentional homicide. It generally takes more than one blow to kill a child instantly. At any point, before a child succumbs to their injuries, a parent could choose to stop beating them and inform emergency services. Often death is not instantaneous and still a parent could choose to inform authorities.

There is nothing accidental or unintentional about a parent snapping on a child though, in my opinion, with obvious malice aforethought.

JMO

So I was thinking last night...

If you were going to "stage" a car jacking you would park it in an alley a few blocks from your destination the duck through the alleys and show up at the mothers house with your story.

It just seems so UNLIKELY to me that he would be car jacked after getting out to see if he had a broken tail light when he knew he was stopping at the mom's house a few blocks away. WHY would you stop in the street and not at you destination if you are so close.

I was watching this all day yesterday and am just getting caught up this morning. Sure hope they find this poor little girl safe but I'm very saddened the more that I read & see this morning :(

I've been waiting to see what the father give an interview since watching his kind of odd departure from the jail yesterday.

Praying, Praying

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/new...-toddler-says-i-know-she's-out-there-20111206

Father of Missing Detroit Toddler Says 'I Know She's Out There'

D'Andre Lane speaks exclusively to FOX 2

"It's their job to focus on all leads and I'm the easiest target right now," said Lane.

"Lane has admitted to police that he did discipline the child, but when asked Lane said "I've never done anything to cause (his children) any kind of physical pain."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa