CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Algorri really lets it rip on pdf pg 19, line 19.

Page 46 beginning with line 3.

Paraphrased. Numerous personal loans from Bob Harrod to Andew, but Andrew has uh, suddenly forgotten how many and for what amounts. Really? Who forgets about their loans?

Lots of selective memory here and evasive answers.

Anyone count the number of times Andrew replies: "I don't recall"?

What year did Andrew change his last name? KWIM?

Page 50 line 9....

Wow, here Andew spills it. His loan was to be forgiven upon his grandfathers death. Yes, he says death.

How did Andrew know his grandfather was deceased, or why did Andrew believe his grandfather was deceased in August of 2009 when he stopped making payments?

A little further he backtracks, but there is no denying what he said. his loan was to be forgiven upon his grandfathers DEATH.

Where was Andrew the day of his grandfather's disappearance?

But, wasn't Andrew's house returned to the trust? I thought I read that somewhere.

But, wasn't Andrew's house returned to the trust? I thought I read that somewhere.

It was. Apparently some secret agreement in lieu of the trust having to foreclose upon the home.

Page 46 beginning with line 3.

Paraphrased. Numerous personal loans from Bob Harrod to Andew, but Andrew has uh, suddenly forgotten how many and for what amounts. Really? Who forgets about their loans?

Lots of selective memory here and evasive answers.

"i don't recall."

So, atty Kemp stated several times in the dep that the confidential settlement agreement re conveying the house on Windflower to the trust had been "all over the internet." Do we have that doc in the doc thread or will I have to go poking round the net to find it? TIA

NM, wrong settlement.

Whoa...so let me get this straight...he stopped making payments as soon as Bob disappeared. That is crazy...

And he was stumped by the question as to what his plans were should Bob return.

So, atty Kemp stated several times in the dep that the confidential settlement agreement re conveying the house on Windflower to the trust had been "all over the internet." Do we have that doc in the doc thread or will I have to go poking round the net to find it? TIA

NM, wrong settlement.

I was as confused as you are. If I am interpreting the depo correctly, neither Fontelle or her atty had even seen it. Presumably the co conservators and Andrew were the only ones.

Sooooo, if it was all over the internet it was leaked by one of them. I wonder who it was and why they did it? Is someone trying to point the finger at Andrew?

What has me confused is that the depo says the house was being quitclaimed, presumably at the time of the super secret agreement.

But it wasnt. It was quitclaimed in April of this year.

:waitasec:

I keep going back to the reason AH believed his grandfather was deceased in August of 2009. Has he gone to PPD with this reason? Or is this too something he, uh, doesn't recall.

I get the impression Andrew knows a lot more than he has shared with LE. :furious:

Crazy like a fox. How did he know Bob's intentions...and more important, how did he know that Bob wasn't going to return?

I almost want to have this repeat every other post, fwiw.

I mean given Bob's advanced years, sure it might be feasible to think he was deceased :( after a while, but right a way?

How about the phone calls to Fontelle's atty. Jaw dropping-do you guys think that was to suss out information, to see if he could get some kind of deal...perhaps out of genuine remorse? (Which clearly faded.)

I mean he wanted a referral to a criminal atty!

I almost want to go back to the well being check and the time frame when Andrew stopped making his mortgage payments.

Is there a chance he knew something was amiss then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member