Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, thankyou for letting me join, its 5:30am and my 45th birthday, i will have some input this evening after work although I have been a visitor since early days on the case of Allisons dissappearance and my heart goes out to those who love her.

Agree totally!!
I hibernate when things go wrong. I would look so guilty if anything happened to my family. I'd give photos, but a plea is pointless. If they could come home willingly, they would. If they're held, a plea isn't gonna help, nor
If they were (god forbid) dead. Seems the pleas are just for cops to analyse the family! Can't understand why the Dickies made a plea, that ainsworth guy said
It was a homicide case pretty much from the start. Too many mind games for me.

The Dickies' were simply grieving and NOT yet aware Allison was deceased or not, even if they had been led to believe she had been murdered they would have still been in denial, I know I cant believe it upon first learning of a loved ones departure.
JMO

Hi guys, thankyou for letting me join, its 5:30am and my 45th birthday, i will have some input this evening after work although I have been a visitor since early days on the case of Allisons dissappearance and my heart goes out to those who love her.

:bdscroll:

and

:welcome: to WEBSLEUTHS!

There is 3 large presents on the family room floor (not opening them till tonight), maybe one is a large magnifying glass and a deerstalker, as I read and discuss this forum daily now. That would be her humour to my obsession/hobby.

LE = Law Enforcement

I pop in now and again and love to see the great sleuthing that's going on here. But, I have to admit...I'm having a tough time with the language (LOL)...but hooray!! I knew what LE meant.
Welcome to all our newbies!!!!!!!

Thanks for the inside scoop keyboredom, that's the kind of reason I'm reading (scanning) these prolific threads!!

I agree that someone prepared to help you transport a body might not want to ride with it!

I'm still worried about those girls being with the Baden-Clay's. I am glad they are attending school.

I pop in now and again and love to see the great sleuthing that's going on here. But, I have to admit...I'm having a tough time with the language (LOL)...but hooray!! I knew what LE meant.

G'day RR0004! :hug:

Yes, there is some great sleuthing in here! We're anxious for the arrest that the media says is imminent.

(pssssst...try this, you'll like it. Don't tell anyone. :giggle: http://alldownunder.com/australian-slang/index.html)

LE

LE is not really used in Australia.........thanks mod :cheer:

Bruising on Gerards arms near his wrist.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ires-a-barrister/story-e6freoof-1226344169693

story-e6freoof-1226344169693
You know I have looked at those photos many times and today is the first time I noticed the tear rolling down his left cheek (right side of photo).

YOUR IGNORE LIST AND YOU!

Any time a group of people get together there are bound to be disagreements. This forum is no exception. We are in no position to tell you what to think of ideas you see expressed here, but in our Terms of Service we do lay out the rules about how you can post here.

If you find that there is a fellow poster whose thoughts you find you are unable to even read without losing your composure, your "Ignore List" is your friend. When you put a poster on this list, the following will happen:

• You will not see their posts;
  • They will not be able to send you PMs;
  • They will not be able to send you email vial the Board links;
  • They will not be able to leave you visitor messages.

By all means if someone is violating the TOS use the little red triangle to send us an alert. But if you are thinking of sending the staff a PM or email because a certain poster:

• Will not answer your questions;
  • Will not back up their opinions to your satisfaction;
  • Will not change their mind no matter how obvious things are to everyone else.

Please, consider adding them to your ignore list.

NOTE: Do NOT post a message saying you are doing so, that's a TOS violation by you. Put them on the list and be happy.

Useful links:

FAQ entry on troublesome users

Your Ignore List

Your Privacy Settings

Various other settings you may want to set.

WEBSLEUTHS RULES: Best Practices Dealing with your fellow posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think I have to bow out for a while. We have already established he may have had the accident to cover previous injuries. We have also already established that the attempt is in vain because police can tell older injuries from fresh injuries.

Also, sleuthing on the photo of the 4WD after it hit the pole, the speed limit sign attached to the pole says 10km/hr. Not the place to have an accident that will LOOK like it MAY cause injuries, unless he wanted to get done for speeding and reckless driving. IMO

Too much rehashing and too many posters speculating on evidence that is not even accurate. I'll come back when some new evidence comes to light.

Yes, there is some great sleuthing in here! We're anxious for the arrest that the media says is imminent.

(pssssst...try this, you'll like it. Don't tell anyone. :giggle: http://alldownunder.com/australian-slang/index.html)

Woohoo! Gotta hurry and catch up now! (Hiya! Kimmie)

Thanks, Kimster! Of course, I went straight for the "drinks".
I wonder what imminent means, though...didn't they say that yesterday as well?
I was never the patient kind.

Rational:
BBM IMO etc..
I think you know the inside story.
"Mate, I will give you a hand" - so are you saying the alleged accomplice has the missing hand? ROLF:floorlaugh:

Too funny!!!

'Dumb, and Dumber- hand in hand' movie title

You know I have looked at those photos many times and today is the first time I noticed the tear rolling down his left cheek (right side of photo).

It's not a tear, he has a mole on his cheek.

Hi again... I've just woken up from a dream and had to get up and try this one out. i have not been on since middle of thread #8 so Im sorry if this has been suggested then discarded.
I think that the car was being towed out to the bridge with the intention of driving it off to make it look like Allison had an accident in it. Maybe when he got out there he couldn't find a way to get it over the bridge and decided to just dump the body. To do this own his own would be very hard, he would need to get to somewhere in the white car, via kenmore roundabout and pick up the other blue car to tow Allisons car out to Anstead, all without being seen by any other CCTV cameras. Possible if he was getting a car from someones residence, but nearly impossible if he had to drive all the way to Taringa, for example if he had access to another company car.

The erratic driving from Brookfield around 11pm could have been him going somewhere to pick up another car I think 11pm is the time that she was killed. So he is running on adrenalin and panic at this stage. I think if someone saw her car last showgrounds it could have been another idea of his to have her suicide in the car, but he later discarded this idea. all IMO, and like I said, its probably all been discussed before, but I am so behind and my dream was so vivid I had to get up. NOW I shall go back through the threads and see what I've missed

Thankyou for that. Anything is possible now. I totally went with an argument going very wrong, unintended. Now with it looking as though it might have been planned, well... who knows.
Yes, they could have been trying to make it look like an accident. It's getting stranger the more time that passes. IMO

It's not a tear, he has a mole on his cheek.
No if you look at the photo of him sitting in the car and enlarge it there is definitely a tear rolling down (maybe getting told that convicted murderers have mandatory life sentence) but still a tear.

Century 21 Westside only showing 5 properties for sale now. Dropping like flies. And only one salesperson.

I'm wondering why a fund has been set up for the children. After all, they have 4 grandparents and a father. This would not normally happen if a family loses one parent. Were they anticipating the breadwinner being out of action?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong