Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my goodness! How sad! The grandmother of one of the girls called. They just played it on Fox. I missed most of the press conference.

Sounds like they are going the empathy route.

If what FC says is true with the local contact (local kids suspected and parents shielding one of them), the release of the tape merely shows the extreme emotional toll the death of a child takes on a parent and they are hoping "the right person" feels that empathy and tells what they know.

Did they mention the poi? Is the sketch still relevant?

Oh, my goodness! How sad! The grandmother of one of the girls called. They just played it on Fox. I missed most of the press conference.

They said they were going to interview one of the police officers in about 10 minutes. If I heard it right.

I knew there had to be more than one 911 call made.

imoo

If what FC says is true with the local contact (local kids suspected and parents shielding one of them), the release of the tape merely shows the extreme emotional toll the death of a child takes on a parent and they are hoping "the right person" feels that empathy and tells what they know.

That sounds exactly right!

They said they were going to interview one of the police officers in about 10 minutes. If I heard it right.

I knew there had to be more than one 911 call made.

imoo

I believe they said at the press conference that this was the ONLY 911 call made. Maybe I misunderstood. It is certainly not what I had in my mind. I thought it was Peter Placker who placed the 911 call.

I believe they said at the press conference that this was the ONLY 911 call made. Maybe I misunderstood. It is certainly not what I had in my mind. I thought it was Peter Placker who placed the 911 call.

I did not hear them say this was the only one. It is very common in circumstances like this that more than one 911 call is made. I think what PP said may have evidentuary value on it and OSBI is not wanting that released.

So it is much better to release the small snippet where the grandmother is commenting just on her granddaughter.

imoo

"It breaks your heart hearing it, doesn't it," Jessica Brown, a spokeswoman for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, said at a press conference held Monday.

I do believe you're correct.

Didn't they make a point to say this call did not come from one of the girls phones? I think this is an additional call made.

Not the one from Taylor's phone.

imoo

Call came from grandmother, screaming my grandaughters dead.

Screaming the road name. Screaming G help me, please my baby mybaby.
Oh God , Oh god, oh god.....

Very Sad and heartbreaking....What a surprise!
The grandmother made the call?

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't we led to believe the grandfather found the girls, took Taylors cell phone from her dead body and made the 911 call?

It's no surprise to me this case hasn't been solved, with all the wrong information being given out.....imo

"It breaks your heart hearing it, doesn't it," Jessica Brown, a spokeswoman for the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, said at a press conference held Monday.

I do believe you're correct.

I am now believing again that maybe this was done by teenagers. She made a point on how hard it is to question younger people.

imoo

I suggested early on that this may have been done by some jealous or ticked off girls. That may very well be the case.

I am now believing again that maybe this was done by teenagers. She made a point on how hard it is to question younger people.

imoo

They did say this was the only 911 call.

They said right now they are slogging through a lot of "tips" from the public that are more disgruntled exes.

When they asked about getting info from computer and cell phone records, they said they are still working on that, and that they had a lot of info they couldn't share.

I am now believing again that maybe this was done by teenagers.

She made a point on how hard it is to question younger people.

imoo...

I DO NOT understand WHY OSBI would have a hard time questioning young people....What's that about?
Who's standing in the way? Parents or Attorneys? red flag, imo

IF they can't take control of the situation and get some answers from the young people, this case could possibly not get solved...jmo

911 OPERATOR: … Emergency.
RELATIVE: Somebody’s killed two girls on — My daughter, my grandbaby and — her friend. I’m on County Line Road.
911 OPERATOR: What happened down there?
RELATIVE: I don’t know. They went for a walk and they’re both, they’re dead.
911 OPERATOR: Your daughter’s dead?
RELATIVE: They’re dead!
911 OPERATOR: Your granddaughter?
RELATIVE: Yes and my, her friend
911 OPERATOR: Ok. Where’s this at ma’am? Stay calm.
RELATIVE: I’m on County Line Road.
911 OPERATOR: Which County Line Road?
RELATIVE: On Bryant Road.
911 OPERATOR: On Bryant Road?
RELATIVE: Yes, … oh my God, I’m having an, I don’t know, help me please.

911 OPERATOR: OK ma’am I need you to stay calm so we can get out there to you ok?
RELATIVE: OK.
911 OPERATOR: Let me pull my map and try and find out where you’re at.
RELATIVE: Route 1, 185.
911 OPERATOR: OK. We can’t look them up with the routes.
RELATIVE: Oh, please, please, please, please, please! Lord, help me, please.
911 OPERATOR: OK. Just stay on the line with me.
RELATIVE: Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God! My God, my God, my baby!
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,387482,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member