Nancy Grace on Headline News 27 Aug

It has not been confirmed OR denied by the state attorney's office if there is an offer of immunity on the table.

I feel bad for LP...he really did believe Caylee was alive...he looks just as broken-hearted as the rest of us...

I hope LP does see that he can still help other parents of missing children- the ones who were really kidnapped.

It has not been confirmed OR denied if there is an offer of immunity on the table.

The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity. Eyewitness News has learned there is a time limit on that offer, however.

Sounds like a confirmation that immunity has been offered, just not the details: http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

JMO

I've wondered if Padilla's inside girl is wired. I'd love to hear that conversation.

I also think the neighbors will hear it too.

DNA results are NOT back (or at least not released)...so no confirmation yet that it was Caylee in the trunk...

The State Attorney's Office also confirmed on Wednesday that Casey Anthony was invited to their office to shed light on the disappearance of Caylee. The State Attorney's Office is not revealing details about the offer of limited immunity. Eyewitness News has learned there is a time limit on that offer, however.

Sounds like a confirmation that immunity has been offered, just not the details: http://www.wftv.com/news/17315205/detail.html

JMO

I know what the article reads, and I am listening to the conflicting story on NG about not being confirmed or denied.

IMO if Caysee, Cindy, George and Lee are all in that house tonight somebody is going to get hurt.

I think I heard Padilla say George is on his way home.
Yes, and he said that George is going to be devasted by this. Says Casey has not said one word to any of his team, nor to her Mother, Father, or brother about Caylee or anything that may help them find her.

Listening to LP, I just want to cry!! I respect this man SO much!! I also agree that TP should revoke her bail and send her back... Anyone else notice on the video (the one where she's wearing the Caylee Tee) that Rob Dick doesn't even looks like he wants to touch her...

I know what the article reads, and I am listening to the conflicting story on NG about not being confirmed or denied.

Just want to go on record imo, there is no reason to offer immunity with the bulk of the forensics not yet back (think dirt).. and that would have absolutely been done through Baez and a done deal or rejected before anyone outside the principals knew about it. I am not buying there is limited immunity or other offered here

Another visit to attorney tomorrow. Maybe she's going to take the deal.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back