Conrad Murray trial -Day nine.

Seems like the Hippa laws would require it. (??)

For sure HIPAA does not condone or allow a medical professional to record a patient in any manner without that patient's consent. I hope someone nails Dr. Murray on this alone and it's $25,000 per occurrence!

CM admits he puts the IV in MJ for saline, on tape, put it in his leg, below knee, could not remember if right or left leg, and this is only 2 days post his death

gave him 1 10 mg valium, he took it orally, gave him IV form of lorazepem, 2mg, IV pushed, over 2-3 mins, with syringe into IV port, observed him, still awake for over 1 hour, I wanted to be cautious, he complained could not sleep, midazolam given next, 2mg injected into IV port, wide awake still, told him to meditate,
3.30am asleep approx, 10 -12 mins alseep woke up wide awake, meditated some more, 4pm still awake, 4.30 still awake, complained he could not sleep, I will have to cancel if I can't sleep to perform

Wonder if this is the interview where he admits to giving propofol? Or, is it a later one? Guess we will find out soon.

I am so impressed that Dr. Murray was so 'cautious", BS!

Up to 7:30 and nothing has worked to sleep. Now 10:30 MJ is complaining he cannot sleep. I can't catch exactly what Murray is saying he is giving him. Ok now admits to giving propofol. Detective asks what is this propofol. Murray explains. Given iv form.

It sounds like someone is having a party in the hallway during this part of the tape.

Did Murray admit to giving propofol twice during this time. Just said lidocaine because something burns going in. Always the same way regardless of what you gave him. pushed iv.

If CM, did in fact, give him all these meds as he says he did... and they are not effective,
it's obvious that the meds are now having a reversed effect.
That is common knowledge to any medical professional who routinly gives meds.

CM had to know that nothing would be effective at that time & if he continued to give any meds,
that would be effective, it would have to be a lethal dose!!!

At that point, CM should've told MJ that being awake will not kill you & you'll have to just deal with it....
but to give you more meds, it will kill you!!!

If Conrad Murray didn't have a watch or no concept of time, how did he time his delivery of propofol? BS again!

roughly 10:50 or 11:00 . any monitoring machines or something like that. Murray says took all procautions. Visually monitoring, finger thing, oxygen.

heading to 5am, give him aditional lorazapan 2mg slow, 2 and half hours after first lorazapan, wide awake still, complained again, have to cancel shows etc, not satisfy his fans (CM laying it on a bit thick imo as to what MJ was saying and all his complaining) 7.30 MJ still awake, 2mg of ? vercil, no effect on MJ,

I checked IV site, and site of infusion to make sure it was going into his body properly,

he is wide awake, he urinated (missed all he said about urination) beyond 10am next day now, nothing has worked, now really complaining he can't sleep, mumbling missed what he said

asked for some milk, please please give me some, milk is medicene he is familiar with, propofol first mention, its sedative used for analgesia, gave in IV form, based on body weight, slowly infused to maintain sedation, 10.50 approx given, discussed about how much sleep he would have, give him small amounts to help him sleep, gave him 25 ml, diluted it with lidocaine to stop the burn IV push, over 3-5 mins, works quickly now asleep, I took all precautions available to me, oxygen by nasal canula, pulse oxymeter, heart rate, I have given him milk before, different doses, gave him less this night as I had given him other drugs, would normally give him higher - highest amount given 50ml in the past, (uses the word cautious alot my comment)

Highest amount given in the past was 50 ml. I think they are talking about propfol. Detective says so that is half the amount you gave him this time?

Murray admits he has given propfol to MJ many times. Murray says 2 months. 30 days a month administering propfol?

Murray: I am trying to wean him off that medication.

They are talking about Dr.s before Murray administering propofol. And if MJ administered milk to himself.

Was the first time Murray used in on MJ his idea or MJs idea? Murray says MJs. He cautioned MJ about using it for sleep.

I have given him milk much more than 10 times, 30 days a month daily, only 3 days pre his death I was trying to wean him off, suprised by MJ pharmacological knowledge, he had used propofol frequently before, knew what lidocaine was for called it anti burn, Drs have allowed him to push it himself in the past into his IV, he knew it was the only thing that worked, I constantly cautioned him tried to get him back to sleeping normally,

I have given him milk much more than 10 times, 30 days a month daily, only 3 days pre his death I was trying to wean him off, suprised by MJ pharmacological knowledge, he had used propofol frequently before, knew what lidocaine was for called it anti burn, Drs have allowed him to push it himself in the past into his IV, he knew it was the only thing that worked, I constantly cautioned him tried to get him back to sleeping normally,

How in the world does someone push propofol into their own iv?

If CM, did in fact, give him all these meds as he says he did... and they are not effective,

CM had to know that nothing would be effective at that time & if he continued to give any meds,

At that point, CM should've told MJ that being awake will not kill you & you'll have to just deal with it....

Paradoxic effect, I believe!

Sorry Peace ?? here having a reversed effect.........like after so much it update's you rather sedates you LOL I made a pun :)

Also for christsake has anyone ever heard of Lunesta I can take a Lunesta and fall asleep with out a pee bag and IV.

Sorry Peace ?? here having a reversed effect.........like after so much it update's you rather sedates you LOL I made a pun :)

Also for christsake has anyone ever heard of Lunesta I can take a Lunesta and fall asleep with out a pee bag and IV.

Or a tylenol pm and a boring movie. Not sleeping peacefully every night is a part of life for goodness sakes. Learn to comfort yourself and put yourself to sleep already.

I tried to counsel himself away from it, in Vegas he told me Dr Lee was giving me a cocktail to flush system, noticed his veins were dried up and clotted, difficult to find veins from too much IV use over time, told me we got rid of her, she was unprofessional, Dr Adams also mentioned, March - April 09, MJ in Vegas for kids to see show, got a call from MJ then later Michael Amir, spoke to MJ couldn't sleep, I had given him sleeping pills in past, MJ said they don't work, Dr Kline, Dr Metzer, MJ said they had all given him sleeping meds which didn't work, asked for diprovan another name for propofol, MJ said this works, I said you have to order this, he got frustrated as CM could not get it, mentioned DR David Adams had given him milk in Vegas before

So now we are to the part where Murray throw anybody he can think of under the bus. Dr. Adams is up now. MJ told Murray Dr. Adams gave him bags with propofol so he could sleep. Murray is laying it on pretty thick about Adams.

What I am getting out of this part of the interview is that MJ told him about his milk use and the other doctors that gave it to him and talked Murray into calling one of them and getting him propofol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back