Daily Updates- Sun., Sept. 7, 2008

~Snip
On Sunday, the group cited environmental conditions and concerns for stopping the search.

Texas EquuSearch leader Tim Miller said the volunteers cleared off the areas they had of interest the best they could, but he said when Caylee disappeared, those areas were very dry and now those areas are holding a considerable amount of water.

Miller said because of those conditions, they cannot clear those areas 100 percent.

“I just have a huge concern that if Caylee is out there and her little body and something did happen to her, and she’s just possibly skeletal remains, if we’re going through there with four-wheelers and horses and just accidentally run over her because she’s under that water and we can’t see her, we’re going to push her more in the mud,” Miller said.

Miller went on to say that Caylee deserves the dignity of having her special spot.

“I know where she’s at right now is not a place she chose to be. So when the conditions get better, we’re going to come back, we’re going to find this little girl and we’re going to bring some closure to this entire community,” Miller said.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/7/security_cameras_installed_at_anthony_home.html

I don't know if David Lohr has stopped searching but requests for him to search specific areas are being posted from folks around the country/world into his blog and he is trying to cover these areas suggested to him. To me at least, some of the suggested areas are interesting; they are posted in the "comments" section of his blog. Below is a sampling. Meanwhile, he says divers are searching in various lakes throughout the area.

A witness saw a person with a small white car directly across the street from the Sawgrass apt, burying something. at the time they thought it was a resident burying a pet, since they dont have yard space. Now, not so sure. Would like that area checked real quick.

Curious about Hidden Oaks Elementary School at 9051 Suburban Drive. According to a google map that was posted by someone (sorry, I don't know exactly who should be credited), Casey's childhood friend(s) claim that she had a secret place in the wooded area behind the school. Looking at the map, it may be a large wooded area. It is relatively close to Z's supposed address and the landfill.
If you're interested or curious (and don't have it), this is the link.

I agree, the elementary school is a familiar place, and it is remote, and close to the home. Casey said Caylee was clos

Follow Casey's tattoo, Bella Vita. I say this because sometimes when people kill they will keep things or do something to remember the event; a constant reminder. Someone like Casey (an alledged narcissistic, sociopath) may have that reminder in plain sight, like a tattoo. Something no one else would know. Something that only she would get. Also, in Casey World there seems to be a strong connection to Universal for some reason.

Bella Vita at Sand Lake 8927 Latrec Ave is 3.3 miles from Universal Studios 6000 Universal Dr. Also note that Cindy St. runs down the lower portion of Bella Vita straight to the lake. It seems to be pretty undeveloped above and below the condos. Click on the links for aerial views. It's almost a straight shot to Universal. Follow Turkey Lake Rd, right on Hollywood Way and you're there. I hope this helps. Caylee you're in our prayers.

Casey had a tattoo of the words "Bella Vida" put on her left shoulder on July 2. There is a subdivision being builtsince 2006 around Bella Vida Boulevard in Orlando. The directions are:

Take East Colonial to Avalon Park Blvd, then turn left on Timber Springs. Turn left on Bella Vida Ave or Blvd.

On Mapquest it appears as if there are some empty lots, a small wooded area, and a small lake.

I wonder if they have info that indicates Caylee isn't findable. Such as she's in a landfill.
Colorado LE was systematically able to locate the body of Jennifer Blagg in a landfill after searching for 20 days. So, even if it seems impossible, and people set their hearts and minds to it, it can be done. Let's hope Equasearch is successful before it has to come to that. Godspeed searchers.

Colorado LE was systematically able to locate the body of Jennifer Blagg in a landfill after searching for 20 days. So, even if it seems impossible, and people set their hearts and minds to it, it can be done. Let's hope Equasearch is successful before it has to come to that. Godspeed searchers.
I'm unclear about the landfill situation -- isn't LE systematically searching the relevant landfill already?

Fox national news right now---legal panel talking about difficulties of proving case....

Yes, but they never did find her daughter (Abby?). So, it seems like one of those things that can happen, but luck has a lot to do with it as well. Of course I wish all these searchers all the luck in the world.

It's frustrating watching the situation and not being able to volunteer, being all the way across the country. I do fear she might be "unfindable", though. Hope that's not the case.

The page has also been updated it looks like or maybe just the reward banner is new. KC has been on myspace everyday since she got out of jail also.

The page has also been updated it looks like or maybe just the reward banner is new. KC has been on myspace everyday since she got out of jail also.

I don't see where house arrest is doing anything for Casey. She communicates on her myspace web site with all her friends. She has long, long, overly long hours with her "speeshul" attorney. Where are there any restrictions on her at all?

I don't see where house arrest is doing anything for Casey. She communicates on her myspace web site with all her friends. She has long, long, overly long hours with her "speeshul" attorney. Where are there any restrictions on her at all?

What friends?.....lmao

Casey is not clever. Give her all the rope she wants. Time is not on her side.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back